All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'm pretty sure it isn't. Just held up Gordon to the screen, and Gordon's skin is smooth, the hairline is different, the ears are much different - I think it's mostly the glasses that make it feel that way. It definitely isn't the greatest likeness, but it is different. In any case, super glad to see this wave and continuing with new characters from the show, even if they are more styled toward the comics. I'll even pick up Nightwing, just for that chest hair LOL. There really needs to be Bruce and Dick soon, though. There is still a ton I want, but that would at least make me feel somewhat complete.
  3. I wonder what kind of diorama base are we gonna get for this set since in the comics the fight takes place in Wayne Manor and the Batcave.
  4. That Alfred looks like a repaint Gordon figure form The New Adventures of Batman wave.
  5. Damn it! That Nightwing looks so good! I wish I'd been collecting this line!
  6. The Sunbow Marvel Archive now hosts the storyboards for G1 episode Blaster Blues, as well as 150 model sheets. Covering both the main 1984 cast and specific episode models for Season 1. Including designs that never made broadcast, such as Dr. Lynn Hyashi, whose place in War of the Dinobots was taken by Chip Chase. View the full article
  7. I've got all 3 on pre-order. I really want both versions of Starfire. I'd prefer the Platinum version of Penguin and the standard version of Captain Boomerang.
  8. I'm in for Alfred and especially for Bookworm!
  9. No one is safe from the truth. The two-episode premiere of The Acolyte, a Star Wars Original series, arrives June 4 on Disney+.
  10. New Saturday Shorty is up ! We take a look at the Wonder Woman figure from Mattel's 2016 Batman v Superman line ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf9zbV9rE2I
  11. Shown below is a preview for the 10th wave of 6" Batman 66 figures from McFarlane Toys. This wave will include NIGHTWING (COMIC), SPACE BATMAN, BOOKWORM and ALFRED. Originally there was a 5th figure listed to be in this wave titled WAX ROBIN. No sure if that was pulled or will be some kind of store exclusive. Look for this wave to go up for pre-order on May 8th at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  12. Thanks for the link to this pre order Jay C!! Just ordered! I like the look of these guys!
  13. The Walmart Exclusive Black Series Captain Enoch and Night Trooper 2-Pack from Hasbro is now up for pre-order on Walmart.com.
  14. The new Walmart Exclusive Star Wars The Black Series Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) figure from Hasbro is now available for pre-order on Walamart.com now.
  15. In Season Four, the world is on the brink. Victoria Neuman is closer than ever to the Oval Office and under the muscly thumb of Homelander, who is consolidating his power. Butcher, with only months to live, has lost Becca’s son and his job as The Boys’ leader. The rest of the team are fed up with his lies. With the stakes higher than ever, they have to find a way to work together and save the world before it’s too late. The Boys stars Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty, Jessie T. Usher, Laz Alonso, Chace Crawford, Tomer Capone, Karen Fukuhara, Colby Minifie, Claudia Doumit, and Cameron Crovetti. Season Four will welcome Susan Heyward, Valorie Curry, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Premiering June 13 on Prime Video.
  16. Yeah, like others here, was looking forward to the set for Bane but, so far, seems like Batman steals the show. Love the head sculpt, soft goods cape and colors. I'd love a non-scene specific version of this figure. And yeah, the highlights on Bane are garish.
  17. Shown below is a look at the new Star Wars Droid Factory TC-14 figure which is sold as a Disney exclusive. Right now it's currently available on the ShopDisneyUK website and should soon be available in the US.
  18. I don't care who Falcon comes with. If he has a new head then I will get them. I always liked all of the different decos Falcon had; Night Force, Sonic Fighter and Marauders. I'd take any or all of them.
  19. I thought these Ultimates started off good but the last year or so seems like something is off with them.
  20. Surprisingly a very nice looking set. Will definitely pick up at least one. Maybe a second one to customize that Batman.
  21. I didn't watch the stream. Wasn't anything specific about the Darth Maul figure (other than being all new) said during the stream? How much of an upgrade over the original or archive version is it?
  22. I think after a year we will see other companies making figures from the real Ghostbusters cartoon man... I will not count out Hasbro or Super 7.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE