Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I applaud the notion to bring new characters into the line.  I think Joe needs this and we can't keep recycling old characters, but I just not 100% sold here.  The head sculpt is all kinds of awesome, and the bio is just crazy enough to work but what's with the Game Boy?  He's a former vet not Captain N.   And the giant Ryobi defibrillator is all black?  For a large accessory that clearly has a lot of detail sculpted in they dropped the ball.  There is certainly a lot to love here but also just enough to make me scratch my head.  

  • Like 2
Posted

I'm of two minds about this.  Looks all right but I do prefer my established characters, I don't know if my pocket is ready to just start buying characters with whom I feel no connection, that's the exact reason I passed on the weird Dino trainer guy.  At the same time if the design is right I've been known to pick up an unknown here and there.  I don't think I'll pre-order but maybe when he releases I'll buy him on a lark. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS
ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE