SmackDown vs. Raw to me is the worst of the game series so far. Don't get me wrong it's a good game, but it doesn't have what the others do. Some things I find wrong with the game
1. Controls- In 2007 you could choose a control type from 2006 or the original, but in 2008 they kind of force you to learn new controls.
2. Extras- Way to many of them in becoming a legend. They are unecessary. Like there is shoot a good guy movie, shoot a bad guy movie, autograph signing, charity events, interviews, and press confrences. In my opinion they are just not needed.
3. Rosters- Terrible, just terrible. The creators spent to much time on making everything else and were to lazy to create a good roster. They just put mid-carders and main-eventers on their, no jobbers. Come on, no jobbers. Everyone loves the jobbers that you can just beat up in a speacial match because you're bored or to test out a new character.
4. Store- Stuff is way to expensive in there. I looked at prices, and the lowest is about 100,000 dollars. That takes you about an hour and 20 matches to earn.
5. Character types- Like high-flyer, showman, brawler, or hardcore. Not needed that's just a waste of controls. You could easily just not use those things do the exact same moves you would if you used it.
SmackDown vs. Raw does have some good stuff about it, but in my opinion the bad just overpowers the good.
What are your thoughts?