Bring Me The Bits Of Galactus

lemure77
    By lemure77,

Hi all,

I will open a war machine and possibly dr strange if I find him. the others I am not big on so here are my definate needs

Galactus

Head

Lower Torso Pending?

Upper Torso

Both legs Left Pending

Both arms

Anyone not gonna keep his disembodied parts?

lmk..Chad

Best Army-builders?

DPrime
    By DPrime,

Just wondering. I stick to the classics (Blueshirts, Vipers, Tele Vipers, CGs, and Snow Serpents), but I'd like to hear other's opinions.

I have a hankering for more single pack BATs and Neo-Vipers ever since JoeRhyno so graciously hooked me up with them... and definitely the new Wave 6 Snow Serpents.

Pics are always good...

As a side note... why do you think army-building's so addictive?

Halo Figures

THE KING
    By THE KING,

anyone have any of the halo master chief figures from the first game?

any color doesnt matter loose or carded...just pm me

im also looking for the ghost

Wst Thundercracker For Sale.

Insane Galvatron
    By Insane Galvatron,

Back when these guys were actually showing up on ebay, they were selling for $75+. Quite frankly, I'd be thrilled to get that much for it. But I need to buy a new car and can't wait 1 to 2 weeks for the money. Anybody interested in him? PM or post offers here, in a few days I'll sell to the highest bidder.

I've also got extras of six other WSTs for any interested. Here's the list and the price.

Anime Prime $8

Starscream $10

Soundwave $12

Jazz $12

Megatron $10

Thrust $8

Paypal prefered, need money ASAP.

Mr.sci-fi

Xequals10
    By Xequals10,

Thanks for the ML9 Nightcrawler and Prof. X!

For All You Pa & Md Troop-builders!

Darque-Angel
    By Darque-Angel,

Check out your local "Ollie's" discount store. The 2 in my area had a TON of wave 1 & Wave 1.5 packs (packaged with a puzzle) for $2.99 each. I managed to score 11 blue Alley Viper/Big Ben packs and 11 green Viper/Mirage packs for my collection!

What Are The Best Sw Troop-builders?

DPrime
    By DPrime,

I know there are several molds of Stormtroopers, Clones, Sandtroopers, Snowtroopers, etc.

What, in your opinion, are the best?

Right now, all I've got are four VOTC Stormies, and I plan to get more... but I love the other guys too... Biker Scouts, Imperial officers, even battle droids and so on. I'm looking for the best quality molds though, and those I should stay away from...

Thanks!

Great Ebay Find

jedimaster-c
    By jedimaster-c,

I don't know how to post links in this forum but I won 2 auctions from the same seller.I get a Japanese HISS boxed and unused and an ASP unused in box for 100 bucks.

New Gi Joe Goodies!!!!!!!!!

nov316
    By nov316,

Well I just got home for Wizard World LA. I was walking around looking for Joes and Comics. Found an Sears Crimson Hiss set....only $1200!!

Finally made it to the Diamond Select Booth, I think. Anyways its the company making the GI Joe and Cobra wall plaques.

They have 3 other Joes stuff coming out.

1. Destro life size helmet

2. Cobra Cmdr's V1 Gun life size

3. Snake-eyes repelling from a Cobra symbol statue/dio

I think they all run for about 60-75 bucks.

sorry no pics forgot my camera.

E-hobby Microman...

zito
    By zito,

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=4879

http://seibertron.com/images/toys/uploads/...fce_33_05_l.jpg

as some of you may know, ehobby is doing a repaint of decepticon repaint of perceptor, and it includes a new microman character named ga'mede. thought he looked very cobra-ish, more specifically crimson twin-ish...the first link takes you to a page with many links to pics...the second link is to a pic of ga'mede. just thought you folks might like to check it out...

zito

Shane Douglas Hardcore Homecoming News: Tickets!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Add both Jerry Lynn and Kid Kash to the Shane Douglas' reunion show.

Shane Douglas and Jeremy Borash are the two main guys in charge.

The online pre-sale is scheduled for April 10th.

Several matches for the event will be announced very shortly.

Axl Rotten, Bill Alfonso, Don "Cyrus" Callis, Francine, Jason, Joey Styles, Johnny Grunge, JT Smith, Justin Credible, Pitbull Gary Wolfe, Raven, Sabu, The Sandman, Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Tod Gordon, & Tracy Smothers are all confirmed.

Tickets - $150, includes take home chair plus post show fanfest admission, a poster, a marker for autographs, etc. Plus, $125 for golden ringside, $100, and a price yet to be announced for general seating.

Prototypes?

leonardo
    By leonardo,

Someone gave me 4 joe figures today that look like prototypes but I'm not sure. They are unpainted but have colors. Any parts that would be skin are peach (excluding Gung Ho's chest), and the colors for the clothes varies but it's one solid color. Example the legs and crotch are all gray the coat is brown and the head is peach. There's four figures three I can't identify cuz they're 90's figures but I know for sure the Gung Ho is this one:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/97/gungho6.shtml

it's date marked 1997 and looks exactly the same but is brown and peach. Is it a prototype, it feels kind of light for a Joe figure though, possibly bootlegs?

Wwe Notes: Austin, Big Show, Angle & More!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

- According to a recent ESPN poll, casual fan interest in pro wrestling fell 7.6% among men last year and hardcore fan interest fell 13.8% among men. Among women, Casual fan interest dropped 10.4% last year while hardcore interest dropped 20.4%.

- Moolah and Mae Young are scheduled to appear on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on 3/23 to promote "Lipstick and Dynamite." They could appear on the Columbus house show this weekend as well.

- The Big Show will be appearing on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on 3/30 to promote WrestleMania 21.

- Steve Austin is scheduled to appear on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on 3/29 to promote WrestleMania 21.

- NCAASports.com has an article up on former WWE star Bob Backlund and his past college wrestling championships.

- Kurt Angle has been named as part of the 75th Anniversary NCAA Wrestling Team.

Raw Meeting Spoiled, Angle Honored & More!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Kurt Angle was honored as one of the 15 greatest college wrestlers of the first 75 years of national championships in U.S. history. This announcement was made yesterday at the NCAA wrestling championships which was determined by a fan poll, which gave Angle a clear edge as his exposure makes him one of the more recognizable names among the nominees available to vote for.

Steve Austin will be on the "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on March 29th, likely to promote one of his movies with WWE Films, WrestleMania 21, or both.

It's pretty interesting to note that on the video on WWE.com of Tyson Tomko receiving stitches after his match on RAW this Monday where he was cut open by a shot from Kane, if you listen closely you can hear Batista and Snitsky talking about their planned spots on their match at that same RAW in the main-event live backstage not too long before they went out to perform the match.

Shane Mcmahon Talks About Wrestlemania 21!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Thanks to Eric Cohen:

Shane McMahon appeared on Good Day New York this morning with newscaster Jim Ryan, sitting in a green screen ring.

When Shane is asked about WrestleMania 21, he says that WrestleMania is synonymous with great events. There’s the World Series Academy Awards and Mania.

Jim Ryan asks Shane to comment about certain wrestlers. As Shane talks about each there is a video shown featuring clip of each wrestler:

John Cena – mentions that he has an album due out May 10 & a movie due out end of August. He’s fighting JBL for title.

Batista – something out of Greek mythology & GQ magazine. Has the impossible task of beating 10 time champ HHH.

The Undertaker – 12-0 at WM with Randy Orton trying to knock him off his perch.

Shawn Michaels – Excitement is best adjective to describe one of the most decorated WWE superstars. Faces only gold medal athlete in WWE Kurt Angle.

Christy Hemme – current Playboy cover girl faces Women’s champ Trish Stratus. Jim Ryan comments that Christy is the only wrestler he’d like to face & Shane offers to set the match up.

They close with a sell for WM 21. The whole interview was less about 3 minutes.

Edge & Christian Speak Out, The Rock, Ecw Ppv!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Credit: PWInsider.com

Thanks to Adam Lunau for the following:

I wanted to pass along that the tsn.ca/wrestling website has the complete Edge and Christian interview from "Off the Record" that aired yesterday on TSN. I missed it on TV so this is great!

Thanks to Jeff for the following:

I received a WM 21 promotional mini-magazine from Dish Network and WWE. It has a bio on Triple H, WM recall moments, JBL bio, an ad about Dish Interactive having a WWE interactive page for all who have the interactive feature, and an Christy Hemme/Torrie Wilson mini-poster, PPV Calendar. The ECW One Night Stand PPV is listed and a Backlash ad on the back.

Thanks to OC Players for the following:

A Yahoo.com story today notes that The Rock was in the crowd at last night's Miami Heat vs. LA Lakers game.

News On Batista, Hhh, Cena, Benoit, Foley!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Both Chris Benoit and Batista were in Calgary yesterday to announce the May 30th RAW show from the Saddledome. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. Both guys were given "City of Calgary's White Hat Awards," meaning they're both honorary Calgary citizens. According to some fan reports we were sent, Batista got a louder ovation than Benoit, who is the hometown boy up there.

There is an article on CBS News about the Army using Batista to help sign up new recruits. You can check that out online at CBSNews.com.

Triple H will be returning to his hometown Gold's Gym to sign copies of his workout book. It's your typical Triple H interview, but worth checking out. You can read it online at NashUATelegraph.com.

John Cena is currently in the U.K. doing a media tour to promote WrestleMania 21.

Mick Foley will be in the Extreme Central UK pro wrestling store in Manchester, England to sign autographs from 12-1:30 on Sunday. There is a £5 entrance fee.

Viscera Wwe Update, Wrestlemania, Batista & More!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

A movie on the life of Bruno Sammartino is expected to be released in the next couple of months. The title of the film is “Behind the Championship Belt.�

Tommy Dreamer, John Laurenaitis, and Jim Ross are the top guys making the ECW PPV plans with creative input from Paul Heyman.

Viscera is under a pay per show deal and has not been signed to a written deal.

Wrestlemania 22 is tentatively scheduled for April 2, 2006.

Batista will be on the cover of the new Flex magazine.

Tomko Update, Benoit, Faarooq' News, Ecw & More!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

A press conference was held yesterday at the Avison Younge Club in Calgary, AB., to announce the RAW tapings on the 30th of May. WWE Superstars Batista and Chris Benoit were present for the press conference and held a Q&A session afterwards. Both wrestlers were presented with Calgary's White Hat Award which make them honorary members of the city of Calgary. Also, today Torrie Wilson and Kurt Angle were at the Northlands Agri Com - Salon 7 in Edmonton, AB., to announce Smackdown! tapings at the Rexall Place on May 31st.

WWE.com has video of Tyson Tomko getting stitched up in the back after the ladder shot from Kane.

According to the Miami Herald, Ron 'Faarooq' Simmons (who is doing PR work for WWE) is one of the 75 finalists for the next induction into the College Football Hall of Fame.

These videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart for the week ending March 26. 'Royal Rumble 2004' debuts in the second place, Rob Van Dam's 'One Of A Kind' in sixth, 'The Rise & Fall of ECW' in seventh, 'Andre The Giant' in eighth place and 'New Year's Revolution 2004' in ninth place.

WWE has added several new merchandise items including a John Cena Chain Gang bracelet and Wrestlemania 21 Jersey to the Shopzone area of wwe.com

Bret Hart Confirmed Appearance During Wm21 Weekend

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Credit: 5StarComics.com

Former WWE and WCW World champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart will be making a special appearance signing autographs in Los Angeles, California at Rob Van Dam's "Five Star Comics" store, located at the Lakewood Center Mall from 10AM-12PM. That falls directly in the midst of WrestleMania 21 weekend, a mere hours before that days' WWE Hall of Fame ceremony (part of which will be televised on SpikeTV live) so it's definitely interesting timing and circumstances, seeing is how RVD is a contracted WWE talent.

Also appearing for autograph signings at the store are Spike Dudley on Wednesday 3/30 at a time yet to be announced, Chris Benoit on Thursday 3/31 at 6PM, and Kane on Friday 4/1 at 6PM.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE