The Death Of Shockwave

TheSlup
    By TheSlup,

It's official, Shockwave has blown himself to pieces.

Proof

I Couldn't Take It Anymore

Ren
    By Ren,

I finally opened up my POTF2 Imperial Speeder Bike with Biker Scout. I've had it MOSC since 1995. The box was fairly beat up along the corners, but otherwise perfect. I had space on top of my computer, and I've been really into Biker Scouts lately, it's the one with the Topps widevision card inside, which I believe to be the more common version. So I did, and it looks rad. Mind you, I'm strictly 99 percent MOSC'er with my SW stuff, so this is a big deal to me. When I bump my desk the springs wobble, making him appear to be speeding along the forest.

Wanted: 4 New Series Tmnt Figures Mosc

Domercon
    By Domercon,

Hi I am interested in buying these 4 TMNT from a kind collector in the #US1# . I can pay via paypal and I live in Ontario, Canada. PM me if you have any of these 4 for sale sealed/MOSC. :D

Deep Divin Raphael

Deep Divin Leonardo

Fire Foot Mystic

Foot Tech Ninja

Pictures of these can be seen at ninjaturtles.com under toys. :)

Thanks. :D

Tru Reissues, Clearence Prices, Varies By Store?

abraxsis
    By abraxsis,

Went to two local TRU today and both stores had different prices on each of the remaining reissues.

One store had Skywarp for $19.99 the other for $14.99, Thundercracker was $19.99 at each, Dirge was $14.99 at one and $13.99 at another, Hoist was $4.99 at one but $8.99 at the other. Same goes for all the reissues. A different price at each store.

So I'm wondering what your local TRU's prices are on the reissues, and what's left.

I'm looking for a Thundercracker and Silverstreak for around $10. What ones are you looking for, cheap?

Both local stores had:

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Dirge

Ricochet

Hoist

Tracks

Rodimus Prime

Grapple

Inferno

Prowl

Silverstreak

Smokescreen

And that's about it.

Dreadheads For Sale

Draven79
    By Draven79,

I have all of these

Dreadhead Billy-Bob

Dreadhead Cletus

Dreadhead Joe-Bob

Dreadhead Otis

Dreadhead Roscoe

Dreadhead Vance

I will sell them as a set at $55 or indivdual at $10 each if no one bites on the set. And then Ebay if I have too. lol They are all dead mint and complete.

Draven

Pilots

JayC
    By JayC,
    100_2013.jpg

Mm Green Goblin Has His Glider

Cyclops-XM106
    By Cyclops-XM106,

Well here it is. What I did was add some magnets from MagnaCard, they are slim and perfect for minimates as they fit in the foot; plus no glue is needed as they have a sticky side. I did this also to Silver Surfer and I'll try to post pics. Now the moment you've been waiting for...Pictures!!

-- Christopher

Arctic Bbq Custom

Draven79
    By Draven79,

Well I am not quite done but its close enough to show. It just needs a few touch ups. Now Joe will be by to post it as soon as he can. Its pretty obvious what parts I used when you see it. lol Special thanks to Leo for supplying the figure for the dio and Joe for supplying the gear that is not shown. :) You guys rule!

Draven

Question

brad
    By brad,

does anyone know if the wwe ring of poison is the old hardcore ring constuction or the new (not impressive) stunt action ring contruction?

thank you

brad

Ml Manthings For Trade

amd098
    By amd098,

Needs: [all mosc unless stated]

ML

ML9 figs, mosc, all figs save nightcrawler and deathlok

ml8, vision regular

tf:

alt shockblast

rm lioconvoy w/dvd

rm reverse convoy

e beachcomber [loose ok]

e galvatron [loose ok]

rm star saber [not 2 pack]

rm victory leo [not 2 pack]

reissue sideswipe, either tak or hasbro

located in derwood, maryland, usa, zip 20855

Wave 7 Viper, Possiable Error

lldjslim
    By lldjslim,

I went to a Taget store today and found wave 7. They had 2 Gung-Ho & Viper packs, I bought them both.

But then when I got home I looked at one of the packs and noticed that the Viper doesn't have his red Cobra symbol on his chest.

I was wondering if this is an error pack.

If it is a error should I open it up or keep it stored away in its packaging.

Looking For Torrie Wwe Figure!

arisingquiet
    By arisingquiet,

Hey if a fellow boarder could do me a favor, I'm looking for a Torrie Great American Bash figure (WWE)... I'd be more than willing to pay cost plus shipping...I'd appreciate it, if cost plus shipping isn't good enough, I might be able to swing a trade...although I don't have alot available right now.

Thanks ahead of time, Lance

Bw/bm/rid/armada And So On

KCC
    By KCC,

Stop by and have a look. Trades are more than welcomed.

BW/BM/RID/Armada/Spider-Man/Batman/Superman

My wants...please email me with all offers/trades/deals.

Alternators - Ravage, Windcharger - Trade Pending

Energon Dinobots and Wingsaber - Trades Pending

MyClone Series 3 - Set of 6

MP-02 Ultra Magnus

Takara Reissue TM Hot Rod

Alternator Shockblast and beyond

Robot Masters Optimus Primal

MM Reissue Sixtrain

MM Reissue Landcross

WST 2.5 Hot Rod Chase

Thanks...Ken

Looking For Wwe Figure!

arisingquiet
    By arisingquiet,

Hey if a fellow boarder could do me a favor, I'm looking for a Torrie Great American Bash figure (WWE)... I'd be more than willing to pay cost plus shipping...I'd appreciate it, if cost plus shipping isn't good enough, I might be able to swing a trade...although I don't have alot available right now.

Looking For Wwe Figure!

arisingquiet
    By arisingquiet,

Rots Figs: Pointless Articulation ?

Tyranus
    By Tyranus,

Alright, first off I'm very happy that we finally get articulation on Star Wars figures, but the problem is, as I'm picking more of them up I'm realizing that a lot of th.e articulation has no rhyme or reason to it.

Seriously it feels like they just threw some articulation points in without even thinking about them. Example: Figures that have one arm that is articulated at the elbow while the other arm has no articulation at the same point.

Another example is on Aayla Secura, Why the heck does she have ball jointed knees ?!! Honestly those damn things are a HUGE pain in the arse, it's so difficult to pose/stand Aayla without her figure stand. I mean come on, whose half-brained idea was it to give ball jointed knees to a figure ?!

Add to that, the fact that some figures swiveling torso's while others don't. It really just feels like Hasbro tossed articulation points in to make people happy but didn't really think a lot of them through.

Am I the only one finding this ?

Star Wars News (on The Right...)

DPrime
    By DPrime,

What do you think?

I guess they're still using the old Jedi Starfighters as well as the new ones, which I think is pretty cool... As for the series, I love the idea of Kevin Smith being involved - you gotta know he's a fan and will stay true to the SW mythos.

Did I Find A Chase Figure?

Dragonrider1227
    By Dragonrider1227,

I was at Wal-Mart and I found a few Scarecrow figures but one of them was repainted with blood on his costume. Is this a chase figure? I bought it and still have it in the box.

12" General Hawk Kitbash

Dragonrider1227
    By Dragonrider1227,

HawkDuke.jpg

HawkDuke2.jpg

HawkDuke3.jpg

Hawk is the Voice FX Marine with Wild Bill's jacket, a Power Team Helmet, and the rest is the Authentic Military GI Joe line.

Duke's a mash of stuff I had lying around. Mostly GI Joe.

Paul London Injury Update, Backlash & More!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Backlash website is now up. The site can be found at WWEBacklash.com.

Paul London's "injury" at the Melbourne house show yesterday was a work. From what we heard, Fit Finlay was the agent and that's his style of booking. (PWInsider)

One of the FAQ's on WWE's corpate website is: Where do I send ideas/proposals for storylines, character development, scripts, marketing or business operations?

Please do not send or e-mail any materials (including scripts, screenplays, story-lines, ideas, music, business proposals, marketing concepts, etc.) having to do with character development, story-lines or in-ring activities. WWE does not consider or examine these materials.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE