Maisto Marvel Cars

604Myth
    By 604Myth,

I was wondering If anyone finished finding all of series 2??

I completed series 1 & series 3, but still missing 5 cars for series 2.

Can't find them anywhere..#27,46,48,49,50.

Thanks

Playing Around Today...

Alyosha
    By Alyosha,

Was playing around tonight after cleaning out my parts boxes earlier this week, and decided to mock up a new JvC figure, and top off a 4 1/2 year old project from back in the RAH days. The RAH fig needs a slightly darker paint on the head, and clearcoat and he'll be ready to sell, and the JvC is obviously just started. Let me know what you think!

CCRAHdetail.jpg

CobraCommanderRAHhead.jpg

Mutt_stage_1.jpg

Selling Off A Couple Of My Joe Customs

JoeRhyno
    By JoeRhyno,

I know this will be moved and mirrored, but I wanted to post it here in case anyone was interested in my 2 customs up on ebay.

My Viper and my Heat Stroke I did for TM's contest... @grumpy@ yeah, I know, but I'm kida hurtin' for money, so hopefully, someone will give them a good home...

I also will be going through some Star Wars stuff and possible some loose joes and extra Joe fodder I have to clear up some space... thanks for looking:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ...dZ0QQsassZrhyn0

-Joe

Ep3 Confirmed Good, Pg-13 Rating

Mr.Sci-Fi
    By Mr.Sci-Fi,

Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars

daveofheavens
    By daveofheavens,

stores havnt restocked their ninja turtles in ages around me

A Cheaper Star Wars Figure.

Mr.Sci-Fi
    By Mr.Sci-Fi,

I'd package SW figures in bags like pez candy, throw in a weapon or two and call it good, I bet it would shave off a dollar or so.

Remember More Tru Yodas Sunday Morning

Mr.Sci-Fi
    By Mr.Sci-Fi,

Remember more holo yodas should be at your local TRU sunday morning, the ad will be in the paper.

Pics Of All My Snake-eyes Figures

monkey boy
    By monkey boy,

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

i never did get a 1985 snake-eyes figure of my own, but i'm pretty happy with what i got. i have the JvC non o-ring somewhere, as well as the non o-ring ninja force SE, but those aren't worth displaying in my opinion. anyways, enjoy.

The Start Of Something Beautiful.

Genocide_Viper
    By Genocide_Viper,

Yeah...it's not much but this is what I've gotten the last 3 days...sorry that all of it is'nt figure related.

Tell me what ya think of the first four figures I got.

By the way the DVD game Rocks it's really fun.

swarsstuff.jpg

Arctic Customs For Dio

Bekker
    By Bekker,

here is a group shot:

stalker

beachead

tunnelrat

ice burg

snakeeyes

articdio019.jpg

articdio.jpg

Light Saber Problem, Need Help!

LORD FALLEN ELDOR
    By LORD FALLEN ELDOR,

how in the heck do you put batteries in Count Dooko's light saber? I picked one up from a garage sale and can't figure it out. yes, I'm dumb, but help me anyway @smilepunch@

Battle At Cobra Terror Drome 017

Sephiroth
    By Sephiroth,

I already had the digital camera out, so I took a few quick pics of my latest Terror Drome battle scene set up. I change it around every few weeks to keep they display from getting stale. I have two original Rattlers and a Night Raven that I was planning to hang from the ceiling, but it's a pain in the ass to find fishing line anywhere around here in England.

1113061736662_Battle_4.jpg

1111363939275_Battle_3.jpg

1113052675354_Battle_2.jpg

My Clone Army....so Far

Viper 2000
    By Viper 2000,

If you have been thinking weather or not to get the #6 Clone Trooper... let's just say a picture is worth a thousand works (or Clone Troopers :D)

Clonearmyofeight2.jpg

Anakinwitharmy2.jpg

I have just begun to build my army. Just when I think I have as many as I need, I take one of these pictures and want MORE!!! :wacko::D:D

MUST BUY MORE CLONES..........

My Kagome Exploded!

TriceratonZog
    By TriceratonZog,

I just bought the Kagome figure from Toynami's Inuyasha figure series and I tried to turn her waist side to side, that's when her torso snaped in half and her arms fell out too! I tried to put her back together but there was no way becasue their were not any pegs in the torso to snap it back into one peice. Her skirt also came off when this happened and I saw that she is fully sculpted and she even has a belly button, lol. So I used some super glue and I hope I am able to put her back together. So for anyone who has a Kagome figure or is going to buy one, do not try to turn her wais or she will fall apart.

Episode 3 Movie Cards

Draven79
    By Draven79,

Hey guys, I need numbers 51 and 85. If anyone can help please let me know!

Draven

Hope For You East-coasters

n8dawgaic
    By n8dawgaic,

I finally found 33-36, as well as the ARC. I found these in Boston. Also, they had a display of collector's pins and keychains beside the figures I hadn't seen previously.

G. I. Joe Tcg Cards!

RJBrian
    By RJBrian,

List Updated on 4/25/05

I have a Base Set Barbecue 4/114 Holo card and an Armored Strike Rattler 75/78 Holo Card to trade for any of the G. I. Joe TCG Holo Cards that I need. Here is the list is the cards the I need to have a complete set......

Base Set

Hi-Tech #28

Firefly #78

Armored Strike

Flint #10

Heavy Duty #16

If you have any of these I will be more than happy to take them off of your hands. I can either trade you the Barbecue or Rattler cards or buy them from you as long as the price is right. So, if you want you make a deal either reply here or PM me. I get back with you ASAP.

Defense Mech And Jungle Strike Humvee

Sephiroth
    By Sephiroth,

While a majority of the newer GI Joe stuff doesn't interest me, I have to admit that I'm really impressed with the Defense Mech and Jungle Strike Humvee. They just go together so well as they share the same camo color scheme and both their drivers use great sculpts with lots of detail.

Anyway, this may be old news or something, but I just noticed that you could swap either "arm" off of the Defense Mech and replace it with the missile launcher from the Jungle Strike. It fits perfectly, as if this was intended, and it even has a greater range of motion/articulation than the regular "arms".

Here's a couple of pics to show what I mean.

1113310456618_Mech_A.jpg

1115135682935_Mech_B.jpg

If you have these two vehicles, you should try it out for yourself.

This Week's Haul

Prowl
    By Prowl,

Post your hauls for this week and don't forget to post any new toy sightings in the Area and Online Reports Forum.

Have a great week everyone :)

Getting Rid Of Some Items

evil_henchman
    By evil_henchman,

DELETED

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE