Question About "battle Points"

Cobalt Agent
    By Cobalt Agent,

I was throwing away some old TF and GIJ boxes to make some room for my new bed coming in, but I just noticed that my Valor vs Venom Snakeeyes vs Stormshadow box sais "clip and save battle 4 points" on it. Now are these anything like the TF ones where you could clip off the points and send them in for a mail away toy, or take them into the store to cheapen the price of a new toy?

Classic Superstars 2-packs Wave 2

jedicrippler
    By jedicrippler,

Saw the second set of CS 2-packs at TRU today.

Mankind & Undertaker (don't remember if there were any accessories, possibly a chair)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin & Jake "the Snake" Roberts (w/Damien, or a reasonable approximation)

Jimmy Snuka & Roddy Piper (w/ring bell & hammer & 2 coconuts)

Jake had the green vest. Piper had no shirt & a cloth kilt. Not sure on the differences (if any) in the Mankind/'Taker set.

Which Episode 3 Actress Will Appear On The Cover?

Julian Hellstrom
    By Julian Hellstrom,

I heard that a Episode 3 actress "bares all" in the next issue of a certain men's magazine next month. Anybody know who it is? They did not say in the issue I got this week and did not show here face. Which actress is it? Anybody know?

Cheating The System

leonardo
    By leonardo,

Alright for all those with morals, you can leave now.

Today I went to TRU, bought the $10 force battlers so that it added up to $30. Got the free yoda and headed over to wal-mart. Returned the force battlers and got cash and since they're the same price at wal-mart as they are at tru (4 cent difference) I basically just got a free figure. I got cold hard cash back not wal-mart money or anything. I felt bad so I bought 3 clone troopers from wal-mart (they didn't have them at tru, besides they're cheaper at wal-mart).

So yeah.... happy day!

Help Me Re-build A Sw Collection.....

SentinelPrime
    By SentinelPrime,

Quick recap....

Loved SW as a kid, had tons of toys.

Got rid of toys growing up.

Got back in with Ep 1 & 2.

Ultimately didn't really LIKE Ep 1 & 2, so, no toys.

Ep 3 looks to be really good. Browsing the toy isles, the toys look very nice, and I'm reminded of how big a part of my childhood SW was, moreso even than the GI Joe and Transformers I collect.

So, I'm being pulled back in. I feeeel it. I could fight it, but I actually would like buying some SW figs. But now I realize how many series and sub-series of toys they have made even since Ep 2, and I need some suggestions on definitive versions of characters and what lines they were in. Obviously I can easily start with Ep 3 toys, but any suggestions beyond that?

Rots Gunship Is Missing Parts!

skullfire
    By skullfire,

You know I was about to get the gun ship the other day and I noticed something.......on all of the pics I see there is this spot for some kind of hing or something towards the front opening and then I saw pics or the AOTC gunship and it hit me.......

Where are the gun pods that swing out of the ship!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah I knew that these where included as part of the AOTC clone pilot package. But damn it Hasbro could have just thown in those little accessories in the box so that when you have the gunship you don't feel like something is missing when you look at those little grooves and know that something was suppose to snap in there.

The toy just does not feel complete to me.

If including the small gun pods was going to be such a deal with hasbro then why not include them with the new clone pilot.....whats the deal with the radar dish thing?........what does the radar dish accessory have to do with a pilot?

So there.....anybody feel the same way....is there any hope to getting those gun pods again?

- Transformers Cd's??

Iceman#1
    By Iceman#1,

Hi,

I'm wondering where I could find the Soundtrack cd's of TFTM ??

I really love the music for the movie!!

(especially Vince DiCola's songs)

- I know about TF: The Motion Picture Soundtrack.

But is there any other cd around (and what is it)??

I remember reading about Invincible or something like that??

What do you guys recommend me, and where can I find it??

I Guess I'm An Army Builder Now.

cobrasaboteur
    By cobrasaboteur,

The most i've ever spent in one auction. Well, i wasnt much of an army builder before, but for a little over 2 dollars a figure, i couldnt pass this up.

Whataya think? Did i get a deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

-saboteur

I Guess I'm An Army Builder Now.

cobrasaboteur
    By cobrasaboteur,

double post sorry

mods please delete

thanks

Air Assault Sand Viper Inspired By Air Viper

Forcehunter
    By Forcehunter,

Paint scheme seems to be inspired by the convention Air Viper, what do you think?

Air Assault Sand Viper

Air Viper

Rots Red Imperial Guards

Cardslinger
    By Cardslinger,

I have 1 Red Guard and 2 blue, if any one is interested. Willing to trade for

Marvel Legends MOC

Thor

Golaith

Magneto

Juggernaut

Deadpool

So... Anyone Open Their Target Vader?

JoeRhyno
    By JoeRhyno,

I's just wondering if anyone opened that baby up... I wanted to get an extra one to A... open and B... use the super bubble thingie for my Yoda... so, if anyone did, whacha gonna do with that super bubble thingie... *hint hint*

or.. does anyone not want their Lava Vader? :D

Jedi Figure Help

Blackjack
    By Blackjack,

First off, I will apologise. Though I collected Star Wars when I was a kid, I never really got back into collecting them after the release in 1995. So please excuse my ignorance on this subject.

Anywho, after seeing the completed Jedi Counsil sets, I have decided to "try" and complete a collection of Jedi figures. Starting with the Council (which I hope I can still find) and adding every other Jedi who isn't part of the set around it. I wish to include characters from both trilogies, as well as Expanded Universe.

My question is (well, it's more of a request, really) is if anyone could list all the Jedi characters that have been made into figures so far? This way, I will have sort of a checklist to go by, while trying to find each character.

I will probably do the same with the Sith Lords, but that won't be very hard since there are only 5 figures for that group (Pre-Injury Vader, original trilogy Vader, Sidious/Emperor, Dooku, and Maul)

Lovin The Clone Pics And Sigs Guys

Starscream49
    By Starscream49,

With all the pics of clones and all the sigs with clones, I have to say I really enjoy the pics. Very Nice all. :)

Happy Yoday!!!

JoeRhyno
    By JoeRhyno,

So... did you get one?

I have mine coming in the mail(hopefully).. but I went with my cousin today after work and there was a line a mile long... okay, well maybe like 20 people, and what made me mad was we stopped over at Barns & Noble cause it was early and then. all of a sudden, when I get there with a good 5 mins to spare, they opened the doors already... lol.. that's okay though, they had to have at least 100-200 yodas there... I asked if you could just buy the yoda and the manager there told me no, you could only get it free @loll@

It was pretty funny, looking at people count their figures and talk to each other... "okay.. got enough for yoda" lol.. anyway, I got the ARC 170 and got one for my best friend that had to work(well, mine for now, untill I get my real ones in the mail ;) )...

**my 1st Minimate Theater**

gunnez
    By gunnez,

Inspired by Martini, this is my 1st minimates comic. enjoy

csi1.jpg

csi2.jpg

Revenge Of The Sith Tpb

commo_soulja
    By commo_soulja,

**possible spoilers**

I picked up the ROTS trade paperback and I was kinda disappointed. First off, it was way too short of a read. The various battles were only a couple of comic panels. The lightsaber duels between Anakin/Dooku, ObiWan/Grievous, Mace/Emperor, Anakin/ObiWan, Emperor/Yoda in the tpb were short... guess Lucas is saving all the eye-candy for the movie. With all the ROTS hype, I was kinda expecting more...

Anyone else read it yet? comments?

Variation On Lava Vader....bahahahahahahahahahaha!

KENNY GUIDO
    By KENNY GUIDO,

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith "ERROR" Lava Vader Target

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

just to let you know, I took one of my lava vaders, opened up the "untaped portion" of the clamshell and slipped out the fire background. IN$TANT ERROR!!!

Theres a sucker born every minute. $130 for a $10 figure in which you can make the error yourself without damaging the toy. not bad.

Ml, Smc, Halo 2, And Street Fighter.

gregdoom
    By gregdoom,

Here are my haves. These are all unopened.

Juggernaut.

Cable.

Doombot. (Series 8)

Cammy. (Round 2 of Street Fighter)

Professor X.

Deadpool.

Green Phoenix.

These are all LOOSE, unplayed with, and complete.

Hobogoblin. (SMC)

The Thing.

Doctor Octopus. (SMC version)

Blue Limited Edition Battle Damaged Master Chief. (Halo 2)

Wants.

Yellow Daredevil.

Morbius. **

War Machine. (WITH Galactus arm) **

Gamma Punch Hulk.

War Hulk.

Namor. ***

Abomination.

Absorbing Man.

I'd like to trade Cammy for another Street Fighter figure. I need...

Ryu.

Dark Ryu.

Ken.

Sagat.

I'll only trade a chase for a chase for the Doombot or 2 of the regular figures. I need...

Dark Phoenix.

Phazing Ghost Rider.

For Trade - Rots Darth Vader & Clone Commander

cdman
    By cdman,

I have a DARTH VADER & CLONE COMMANDER for trade.

Looking for some old Basic Star Wars figures and Unleashed figures:

STAR WARS BASIC 4":

EP3: LAVA VADER

OTC VINTAGE: DARTH VADER

OTC: PABLO JILL

OTC: DAGOBAH SPIRIT OBI-WAN #03

OTC: HOTH DARTH VADER (ESB) #29

OTC: DEATH STAR DARTH VADER (ANH) #34 or SAGA: DEATH STAR DARTH VADER (ANH) #32

SAGA: THRONE ROOM DARTH VADER (ROTJ) #18

SAGA: THRONE ROOM LUKE #17

SAGA: HOLOGRAPHIC LUKE

SAGA: HOTH LUKE (New Version) #03

SAGA: WAMPA (Deluxe)

SAGA: SECRET CEREMONY ANAKIN #07

SAGA: KAMINO SHOWDOWN OBI-WAN (Deluxe)

SAGA: OBI-WAN

POTJ: BACTA TANK LUKE (Deluxe)

POTJ: DAGOBAH DARTH VADER

Silver Darth Vader

STAR WARS UNLEASHED:

UNLEASHED: GENENRAL GRIEVOUS

UNLEASHED: ANAKIN (New Sculp from EP3)

UNLEASHED: OBI-WAN (New Sculp from EP3)

UNLEASHED: STORM TROOPER

UNLEASHED: AURA SING

UNLEASHED: IG-88

UNLEASHED: CHEWBACCA

UNLEASHED: LUKE PILOT

UNLEASHED: WHITE CLONE TROOPER

UNLEASHED: DARTH VADER

UNLEASHED: MACE WINDU

UNLEASHED: DARTH TYRANUS

UNLEASHED: YODA

UNLEASHED: BOBA FETT

UNLEASHED: JANGO FETT

UNLEASHED: HAN SOLO

UNLEASHED: LUKE JEDI

UNLEASHED: OBI-WAN (EP2)

UNLEASHED: ANAKIN (EP2)

other UNLEASHED

You can PM or e-mail me at "cdman@philonline.com"

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE