Want! ROC Outpost Defender Robot, Ultra Humanite Left Leg & Arm

h-7

I am looking for the Robot that comes with the ROC Outpost Defender set. I will take the whole set or Robot and Tripwire. I mainly want the robot though. I am also looking for Ultra Humanite Left Leg and Arm.

I do not have anything in trade to offer but I can pay for the item + shipping to me. I would prefer to only pay with paypal and I can send payment as a gift so there will be no cost to anyone.

tripwire6acc-3.jpg

It seems as selling just the robot may not be worth it to most. So here is a want list in hopes of bundling something else with the robot.

WANT:

POC Shock Trooper

POC Alley Viper Officer

ROC Snake Eyes City Strike

ROC Outpost Defender (mainly want for robot)

ROC Tripwire (again want the robot but would not mind having Tripwire)

ROC Surveillance Post

25th Mutt & Junkyard

25th Comic pack Hard Master

HOH Firefly

HOH Beachhead

DC Universe

Ultra Humanite Left Leg

Ultra Humanite Left Arm

At this current time I do not have anything for trade except money.

Please help with body part transplant!!!!

My Ultra Humanite had an unfortunate accident during a great gorilla war. His left limbs were badly damaged and had to be amputated. His one wish is to walk again, after speaking with numerous doctors there is finally a chance. Limb transplant! There is a chance his body could reject the limbs, He could even die during the surgery. He understands the risk of limb replacement surgery and is willing to go through with it. He just wants to walk with the gorilla's again. I have taken on the task to aid him in finding a suitable donor. So am in desperate need of a left arm and left leg so Ultra Humanite is no longer handy capable and just plain capable. Please help give this white monkey a chance!!!

We thought it might help if we posted a picture. Right now he can stand for a couple minutes at a time but being lopsided is really putting extra strain on his right leg. He has to use a crutch to even stand.

:( Its so sad seeing him try to act like nothing is wrong, he wants to be so independent and I think its really hurting him to have to rely on me for things. Even going to the bathroom is a challenge. He falls right off the toilet when trying to use it since there is no other leg to stabilize him.

Don't let his evil smirk fool you, he is a gorilla in need.

1.jpg

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE