The New New Avengers

JayC

The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

img_4149__scaled_100.jpg

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

img_4149__scaled_100.jpg

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

Wolverine: Hey Bub, what's with the bad over Captain America's head?

Spiderman: "High and mighty" over there thinks that it is unfitting for a vetern such as himself to team up with us newbies.

Iron Fist: In other words, he is too embarassed to be seen with us, claiming that the team has sunk to a new low.

Captain America: guys....Get this thing off of me? I am scared of small spaces.

Dr. Strange: I still question letting the Unknown Comic become the new Captain America.

Cap: "Why is this abnormally large bag over my head?"

Wolvie: "Because the folks at TNI are rapidly running out of ideas for their caption the pic segment."

Cap: "Yeah, but why put a bag over my head, why not just put out a pic with a random assortment of plastic heroes looking at the camera?"

Wolvie: "Cuz that would be be too obvious, baghead..."

Cap: "One more question? Is there a noose around my head?"

Wolvie: "No Cap, those are only for Baghdad Raghead Bagheads."

Cap: "Whew!"

Spidey - Hey Wolvie, why does Cap have a bag on his head?

Wolverine - Shhhh we are supposed to pretend that's not Cap, but a strange mysterious new superhero who has joined the team.

Spidey - Why?

Wolvie - I don't know, so people will buy more issues of the title to try and figure out who he is.

Spidey - Oh well maybe he should use Echo's old Ronin costume instead, it worked oh so well for her.

Wolvie - Hey webhead, thats not a bad idea, I'll go tell him.

Spider-Man : Just tell Buck...I mean Winter Soldie...I mean "Cap" over there that a haircut and a glass eye would work better for him than that bag.

Spider-Woman : Said the man who changes his costume style, like, every other day.

Spider-Man : Touche'.

Doctor Strange:...And Now; The next contestant on "Who cut the cheese?"...Captain America!!!

Spider Woman:[whispering]Luke You had ribs right?

Luke Cage:[whispering]Yeah, but danny was eating egg noodles!

Iron Fist:[Damn straight! and I feel another "dragon blast" coming on...

Wolverine: This game is murder on my superior senses, why can't we play hide the finger with Jessica again?

Spider Man: Bwa-Ha-ha-ha-ha-YEAH!

Cage: STOP COPYING ME!

Iron fist: "Stop copying me!"

Strange: This isn't funny!

Spidey: "This isn't funny!"

wolvie: let's see how funny you think it is when I PERFORATE ya.

Spidey: "Let's see how..." ...uh...

Spider-woman: Cap! Do something!

Cap: Shhh. I'm not here. you can't see me.

(drumroll)

announcer: Allright Captain America are you ready for the unveiling of your "NEW" Avengers!?

Captain America: Goody goody gumdrops! It can't be any more riduculous than my last Avengers.

(cricketts chirping)

Captain America: ......I hate the 2000's.