DCSH Wave 5??? release date

thebigbossfan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i can't wait for steel and supergirl (i thought i would never say that as i think the steel character is lame but this figure is just too awesome).

I feel the same way. I could care less about the Steel character, but ecah time I see that Steel figure I want to buy it more and more.

Well, this is odd...according to two guys over at FWOOSH, they've seen the new wave at Meijer and its a Superman wave in Purple packaging. Here is a quote from what he saw...

"I have found some of the DCHS 5 wave at my local Meijer. All they had left were some Superman, Bizarro and Variant Black logo Superman. They came in a purple package, much like the new JLU figures and sport pictures of villains on the side of the villains and heros on the side of heros. They showed pics for Steel, Supergirl, Superman, Bizarro, Parasite and an Orange Doomsday. I saw no pictures of Mongul anywhere. Anyone else see this or am I crazy? Unfortuantely, I did not have my camera phone on me and can not provide pics, but I do have a witness in my wife. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the new waves and not some repack stuff."

I think I'll wait til I see some pics though before I believe anything. And like he said, I hope its not re-packs of past series just in new packaging. There are just too many conflicting reports right now, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. But they should be coming, after all the last Wave was in October for crying out loud.

wow nice case assortment mattel. they were in a perfect position too as i know many collectors who were jumping off the marvel bandwagon with that crap from hasbro. thumbs up to mattel. go hawk that unwanted crap to discount chains we want new stuff!!!!!!!!!

Orange Darksied.......... really.........

You mean Orange Doomsday??? Still.... @puke@

I like the Supergirl, Steel, and Parasite, but why the F@%& do we need another Bizarro? I guess the single released earlier AND the same one in the 2-pack aren't enough... @grumpy@

So it looks like we're gonna be seeing more pegs clogged with Supes and Bizarro...its deja vu all over again.

Oh yeah, and why and Orange Doomsday? I don't get it.

And judging from his receipt he got them in Kentucky. Well, thats good news for me meaning they might be headed this way. I just wish I actually wanted more than 1/2 of this wave. Its very disappointing.