All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Vince gets a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed his commentary! "What a maneuver!"
  3. Something tells me Aphra is going to make it out of this...and so will Val. Call it a hunch.
  4. I think the photo with Dick and Barbara is my favorite. Looks almost like an action shot or a screen capture from a movie.
  5. Today
  6. ToyBro takes a look at the Star Wars: The Black Series 6" Doctor Aphra figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure now from BigBadToyStore.com. Check out more images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  7. Netflix original animation is where it's at. Just in the few short years they've been making original animated content, they've added some real powerhouse anime and cartoons. A few of their original anime easily make my top 20 favorites list. I'm not sure about Kevin to be honest. He'll admit himself that he's not that great of a director, but I guess it isn't really clear how he's involved anyway. Maybe he's just producing. He's a passionate guy though, maybe he is the right choice to helm something like this. I'll watch it regardless, I'm pretty excited to see how it is!
  8. Tim and Jason, aside from his guns, look pretty damn good, and the pulled-down cowl with Dick is a nice touch. Not enough toylines do that when they give an unmasked head option.
  9. I hope this means new 6 inch he man figures that don’t cost $50 lol
  10. I'm a bit behind on She Ra. Have they introduced Eternia yet?
  11. Yesterday
  12. Thanks and no they are custom from the casting cave
  13. My only problem with the she-ra cartoon is they are dragging things out to much. We are through 3 seasons already and we know barley anything about Adora's past or her connection to Eternia. More episodes furthering the overall plot and less about Catra's jealousy of Adora would make it a better show IMO. As for this show's animation I would guess it will be along the lines of what we see in the Castlevainia Netflix series.
  14. Originally when I saw the pic and description I for some reason thought this was a live action movie announced that was going to pick up where the first live action movie left off. haha. Glad I was completely wrong. Looking forward to this, my only hesitation with this is Im hoping its got its own unique artstyle and isnt like all that poo cartoons that are out lately. Very detail-less and simplistic and just not as appealing. I actually enjoy the new She Ra cartoon surprisingly but I m not completely into it.
  15. Good that they arent going for super major heavy hitters for their roles.
  16. So I dont collect any Super 7 stuff and havent found anything personally to enjoy that they make but these all look great, especially the turtle line. Seeing those foot soldiers and even Baxter are hitting some serious nostalgia feels. I really dig their turtles design too. The thundercats stuff looks great too but man I dont think I can manage buying any of these if those prices Jay is guessing is correct. I love that Lion-O cringe face, but im pretty sure thats not on purpose. Its like he isnt sure how hes feeling more than a growl expression. The Conan stuff is a real surprise too. Pretty wild to see stuff coming from that.
  17. I'm the only person here who wants it to be similar in tone to the Clerks cartoon, aren't I?
  18. Today I take a look at the new DC Multiverse 6" Dick Grayson Batman, Red Hood And Red Robin figures from Mattel. You can purchase these figures at BigBadToyStore. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts on it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  19. Being its anime, has Kevin Smith and picks up were the original left off I dont think its going to be like She-Ra, though it does seem based on the description that Teela will be taking more of a lead role, so I can already hear those who seem to hate female characters in lead roles complaining.
  20. The whole scene looks good. Are those the standard claws for Wolverine?
  21. Classic Vince, great shot. I enjoyed him on commentary back in the day.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE