All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Marvel Legends Captain America Shield 3 Pack Sharon Carter Nick Fury Dum Dum Dugan Figure Review It's exactly what you would want and expect from this set!
  3. I'm thinking if I add some of these Worst line into my ThunderCats shelves...
  4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd like to see more ancient gods esp from Egypt @FOUR HORSEMEN
  5. These are on sale again now (limited quantities available) at Store Horsemen
  6. Yesterday
  7. Wow I was right, at least for the Anubis part. I'm glad to see they did a double hit with Bastet. Of course they're gonna re-release this banger soon, with different colors....I'm thinking they'll go with an all -black glossy head and body motif. Which would look KILLER. Either way...this is like the best two pack of the year!
  8. That's not entirely accurate. Like all past Four Horsemen Figura Obscura releases, you can count on these two being available for pre-order at BBTS sometime soon, just not in these same exact colors.
  9. I'm on the fence whether to get me one of this Extendar.... I couldn't recall him being part of the original series. Wonder.... wonder????
  10. I heard this will be sold by Walmart. Has it gone on sale at their physical branches? Anyone? I need to grab one. Kept checking Walmart's website. No luck. But i'm never quitting. 3 to 4 of this will do for me
  11. Oh, man, this figure looks amazing! Only if it's smaller, say 1/12-sized @mcfarlanefigures
  12. I'm a "Pile of Loot" guy and it's too bad @FOUR HORSEMEN isn't putting this up on sale on BBTS. I'm a big fan of "the (ancient) gods" in toy figure form.
  13. Which drawn out franchise will end first: Bad Boys, Mission Impossible, or Fast & Furious?
  14. Is it just me .. or .. I'm the only one how think that ML figs doesn't worth 25 usd any more ..
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE