All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I stilllove that kick effect and the range on the articulation
  3. Neat! I'm surprised something like this hasn't been made sooner.
  4. Revoltechs are an acquired taste as far as handling and posing. I was into the line back when they were doing chunky robots, quit the line after a terrible experience with their Big Chap & a Harryhausen skeleton. Tried again when they rebranded as Amazing Yamaguchi and tried their v1 spiderman. Decided it wasnt for me again, quit again lol. Then tried one last time when they started doing DC characters (deathstroke) but regretted the purchase first day it arrived lol. So yeah, I'm content just enjoying the pics these days.
  5. https://toynewsi.com/436-52867
  6. The accessories look great and it's a very dynamic figure. That said after seeing Displaying Model Behavior's Venom review/experience, I'm probably going to wait to see people review things before I pick up anything from them. It is very, very cool looking, though.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Netflix has officially revealed the first look video of Liam Hemsworth as Geralt of Rivia in the upcoming The Witcher Season 4. After the shocking, Continent-altering events that close out season three, the new season follows Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri who are faced with traversing the war-ravaged Continent and its many demons apart from each other. If they can embrace and lead the groups of misfits they find themselves in, they have a chance of surviving the baptism of fire and finding one another again. Cast: Liam Hemsworth (Geralt of Rivia), Anya Chalotra (Yennefer of Vengerberg), Freya Allan (Princess Cirilla of Cintra), Joey Batey (Jaskier), Laurence Fishburne (Regis) Eamon Farren (Cahir), Anna Shaffer (Triss Merigold), Mimî M Khayisa (Fringilla), Cassie Clare (Philippa), Mahesh Jadu (Vilgefortz), Meng'er Zhang (Milva), Graham McTavish (Dijkstra), Royce Pierreson (Istredd), Mecia Simson (Francesca), Sharlto Copley (Leo Bonhart), Danny Woodburn (Zoltan), Jeremy Crawford (Yarpen), Bart Edwards (Emhyr), Hugh Skinner (Radovid), James Purefoy (Skellen), Christelle Elwin (Mistle), Fabian McCallum (Kayleigh), Juliette Alexandra (Reef), Ben Radcliffe (Giselher), Connor Crawford (Asse), Aggy K. Adams (Iskra), Linden Porco (Percival Schuttenbach), Therica Wilson-Read (Sabrina), Rochelle Rose (Margarita), Safiyya Ingar (Keira) Creator / Showrunner / Executive Producer: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich Writers: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich (401), Tania Lotia (402), Rae Benjamin (403), Troy Dangerfield (404), Matthew D'Ambrosio (405), Javier Grillo-Marxuach (406), Clare Higgins (407), Mike Ostrowski (408) Directors: Sergio Mimica-Gezzan (401 & 402), Tricia Brock (403 & 404), Alex Garcia Lopez (405 & 406), Jeremy Webb (407 & 408) Executive Producers: Steve Gaub, Mike Ostrowski, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Platige Films (Tomek Baginski and Jarek Sawko), Hivemind Content (Jason Brown and Sean Daniel)
  9. I was surprised this morning about the price "cheap" that I ordered 3...️
  10. Gotta agree, that's a pretty apt comparison. Or should I say "asp" comparison?* *(No).
  11. Same here, and I wholeheartedly support the notion of them dipping their toes into more complex waters.
  12. Something looked off about it, and it took a while for me to realize it's that the hair looks too long and well-groomed compared to the movie.
  13. Series 5 coming soon! Pre-orders should be up by next week with our warehouse being stocked by the end of the summer. This is our most anticipated Series to date. It's Time for Action! Amazing photography by Sean Kenary
  14. Shown below are packaged images of the new Boss Fight Studio Popeye Power Stars Retro 5" Figures featuring Power Stars Popeye, Olive Oyl, J. Wellington Wimpy and Bluto as Sindbad are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $22.99 Each.
  15. Shown below is official confirmation that the new Street Fighter II Ultra Red Outfit Chun-Li 6-inch Scale Figure from Jada Toys is indeed a Target Exclusive here in the US.
  16. You changed your post. I was being semi-facetious but I am hoping to sell the Ferret which I don't like. This is not the Warbird of Classified. The ferret was up for a while and became available once or twice since its initial sell-out. And more will likely go up on Pulse once it ships (that's the pattern for Pulse exclusives). Warbird sold out at Target in less than 3 minutes. And sold out overseas within hours (this is unheard of, by the way). There is no comparison. Warbird will be very, very hard to get. This Scout/Ferret will not. You want the Warbird of Classified? Go back in time to 2020 and try to find Cobra Troopers.
  17. Why would you want it to stay sold out? That’s how you eventually kill a brand. I hope it comes back, so that non-scalpers can get it. This is the Warbird of Classified. The Target version will be easy to get and it doesnt come with a made up character.
  18. BBTS Sponsor News May 22, 2024--------------NEW PRE-ORDERS--------------Bring the excitement and wonder of the Marvel Universe to your collection with Hasbro Marvel Legends Hulkbuster figure! The second item in the classic Godzilla EXQUISITE BASIC series is King Ghidorah from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah! Executive Replicas, along with LooseCollector, present the Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer and Steed 1/12 scale figure set. View the full article
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 198 Guests (See full list)

• Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE