McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman Black & White Accent 3-Pack?!?

Shown below via krauseriihk is a look a new unannounced DC Super Powers Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman Black & White Accent 3-Pack from McFarlane Toys. These have yet to be solicited and no other pictures but appear to be out already in Hong Kong! Stay tuned...

Bats.WW.Supes.99.jpg

• Thanks 1

They look exactly like all the others B&W accent editions except they're 5" scale instead of 7". Some of them look great like the Red Hood and Flash and Aquaman figs. Then you have this which is boring and could have been better. The good ones pop.

• 2 weeks later...

We have our first official look at the new DC Super Powers Black & White Accent Edition Gold Label 3pk featuring Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman from McFarlane Toys. This will be available EXCLUSIVELY on the SDCC show floor this July. SDCC is July 24-28.

SDCC-DC-Super-Powers.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jwheeler0805 said:

This is the kind of thing I look at and immediately wonder, "Are there enough people out there who like this to make it worth producing?"

That’s why I think it makes a perfect sdcc exclusive. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2024 at 1:15 PM, JayC said:

We have our first official look at the new DC Super Powers Black & White Accent Edition Gold Label 3pk featuring Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman from McFarlane Toys. This will be available EXCLUSIVELY on the SDCC show floor this July. SDCC is July 24-28.

SDCC-DC-Super-Powers.jpg

I'm not a DC collector but I think this looks sick with those colors guys...😃💡☕👍

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Forgive my ignorance but... what is EQL?

11 hours ago, LordVenger said:

That’s Mcfarlanes lottery system. Only way to get some of the figures he’s released before they went to secondary market. 

Exactly what LordVenger said. It gives people a chance at some of the hard to find Platinum Editions. The upcoming SDCC are listed on there to enter right before SDCC starts. I won't be at the Con but I wanted to get my hands on that gold Superman.