Jump to content

Super7 Thundercats Ultimates Wave 11 Figures


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, toynewman said:

Shown below is a Berbil tease for the new Super7 Thundercats Ultimates Wave 11 Berbil Tease which will be available for pre-order later today from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Wave.11.99.jpg

My guess is a two or 3 pack of them from Super 7 man... I remember in an interview about the berbil topic about not offering that small figure as just one in a box...💡☕😃👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roadpigmaster said:

My guess is a two or 3 pack of them from Super 7 man... I remember in an interview about the berbil topic about not offering that small figure as just one in a box...💡☕😃👍

Snarf and Snarfer would like a word with management...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, berbils are a little bigger than snarf so i doubt they're going to do a multi-figure pack. Most likely itll be done like they did for the Slythe army builders...2 or 3 individual releases at $55 each.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, toynewman said:

Snarf and Snarfer would like a word with management...

To br fair Brian never mentioned the same for the Snarfers...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Yeah, berbils are a little bigger than snarf so i doubt they're going to do a multi-figure pack. Most likely itll be done like they did for the Slythe army builders...2 or 3 individual releases at $55 each.

Not sure but we will see since Brian mentioned what I said in an interview man...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Always liked these guys but there's no way I'm paying $55 for a single one.  Still love the line but I've got to curate my purchases.  For those interested, got an email yesterday from Big Bad about Kit dropping soon (and Kat, but he's not sold out), so if you missed out, keep on eye out since they may have a couple of extras. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shown below are the new Super7 Thundercats Ultimates Wave 11 Figures featuring Claudus, Luna and Amok, Royal Thunderian Guard, & Ro-Bear Bill which will be available for pre-order at 3 pm EDT from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

In a tale spanning the centuries, from Thundera to Third Earth, a rogues’ gallery of villains and a pantheon of heroes have helped shape the ThunderCats’ epic journey! Super7’s latest release of 7” scale ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figures includes some of the greatest and most memorable characters- Luna™ and Amok™, Ro-Bear Bill™, a Thunderian Guard™, and even the mighty Claudus™! These highly articulated, made-to-order, ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figures feature intricate sculpt, premium paint detail, interchangeable heads and hands, and an assortment of accessories that will be the highlight of any collection!

Wave.11.01.jpg

Wave.11.02.jpg

Wave11.03.jpg

Wave11.04.jpg

Wave11.05.jpg

Wave11.06.jpg

Wave11.07.jpg

Wave11.08.jpg

Wave11.09.jpg

Wave11.10.jpg

Wave11.11.jpg

Wave11.12.jpg

Wave11.13.jpg

Wave11.14.jpg

Wave11.15.jpg

Wave11.16.jpg

Wave11.17.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • toynewman changed the title to Super7 Thundercats Ultimates Wave 11 Figures
3 hours ago, RobertD said:

Always liked these guys but there's no way I'm paying $55 for a single one.  Still love the line but I've got to curate my purchases.  For those interested, got an email yesterday from Big Bad about Kit dropping soon (and Kat, but he's not sold out), so if you missed out, keep on eye out since they may have a couple of extras. 

Nice about the kitties since I didn't got them yet man...😀💡👍

 

3 hours ago, toynewman said:

Shown below are the new Super7 Thundercats Ultimates Wave 11 Figures featuring Claudus, Luna and Amok, Royal Thunderian Guard, & Ro-Bear Bill which will be available for pre-order at 3 pm EDT from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

In a tale spanning the centuries, from Thundera to Third Earth, a rogues’ gallery of villains and a pantheon of heroes have helped shape the ThunderCats’ epic journey! Super7’s latest release of 7” scale ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figures includes some of the greatest and most memorable characters- Luna™ and Amok™, Ro-Bear Bill™, a Thunderian Guard™, and even the mighty Claudus™! These highly articulated, made-to-order, ThunderCats ULTIMATES! figures feature intricate sculpt, premium paint detail, interchangeable heads and hands, and an assortment of accessories that will be the highlight of any collection!

Wave.11.01.jpg

Wave.11.02.jpg

Wave11.03.jpg

Wave11.04.jpg

Wave11.05.jpg

Wave11.06.jpg

Wave11.07.jpg

Wave11.08.jpg

Wave11.09.jpg

Wave11.10.jpg

Wave11.11.jpg

Wave11.12.jpg

Wave11.13.jpg

Wave11.14.jpg

Wave11.15.jpg

Wave11.16.jpg

Wave11.17.jpg

Luna and Amok from this wave for me to preorder...😀💡👍

 

2 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Wasn't expecting Claudius but I quite like him

He really looks good but I don't think he was like Jaga ghost that appeared a lot in the cartoon man...💡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting wave actually, I'll give them that...a kinda 2-pack, an army builder and a unique character that can be used as an army builder. Not as much reuse as the previous wave.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm re thinking my buying on this one so probably will do Luna/Amok, Claudius and maybe a Berbil... I will wait to do the preorder at the bigbadtoystore...😃☕👍💡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, I took care of business and preorder everything ThunderCats missing at different stores... Only one more figure to order and I'm done for ThunderCats until the next wave...😃💡👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG I want Ro-Bear Bill! Berbils were my Jam, Ugh I loved them as a Kid, I wanted the Berbils so baddd, my mom was a hater and said no way to stupid robot bear ewok things, she was cool with Cat People, but no Robot Ewoks...LOL

I'm a grown up now so I'm buying all the Berbils! sorry Mom!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

OMG I want Ro-Bear Bill! Berbils were my Jam, Ugh I loved them as a Kid, I wanted the Berbils so baddd, my mom was a hater and said no way to stupid robot bear ewok things, she was cool with Cat People, but no Robot Ewoks...LOL

I'm a grown up now so I'm buying all the Berbils! sorry Mom!

 

I actually was very disappointed not by the Berbil figure itself but by the Brian Flynn comments about since they are small that he probably make a pack of them... I think the interview was on the wewantthundercats youtube channels months ago...💡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I actually was very disappointed not by the Berbil figure itself but by the Brian Flynn comments about since they are small that he probably make a pack of them... I think the interview was on the wewantthundercats youtube channels months ago...💡

Yeah it should have been a multi-pack, with Bill, Belle & Bert. but in actuality these do look pretty much big enough to warrant a single release, but I'm just saying that from looking at the pack-out.

But I'm not buying Bill if they are just never gonna make any others, Berbil army or nothing. We need the promise of Belle, Bert & Bob or Super7 doesn't get my money.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah it should have been a multi-pack, with Bill, Belle & Bert. but in actuality these do look pretty much big enough to warrant a single release, but I'm just saying that from looking at the pack-out.

But I'm not buying Bill if they are just never gonna make any others, Berbil army or nothing. We need the promise of Belle, Bert & Bob or Super7 doesn't get my money.

Belle at very least is pretty much a lock I would think.  I'm more concerned we haven't gotten anymore Beserkers.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, toynewman said:

Belle at very least is pretty much a lock I would think.  I'm more concerned we haven't gotten anymore Beserkers.

see the fact they only did 1 Beserker so far got me concerned as well for the Berbils, They only did Hammerhand so far and there are a whole bunch more of those guys.

Man Quick-Jaws would be such a fun thing to see Super7 try, I suspect one of the reasons they have not done anymore berserkers is they are hard to do mainly because of the fact that they were mainly gimmicky figures with wacky action things, so if they can't do the wacky action things, they are kinda just meh. Hammerhand was obviously the easiest Berseker to do. Top Spinner is probably not hard either those other ones more so.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, toynewman said:

Belle at very least is pretty much a lock I would think.  I'm more concerned we haven't gotten anymore Beserkers.

For me the Berzerk that I like the most is Cruncher... His figure was very wide... I used to have the toy version and would like to have the cartoon one...😃👍💡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE