NECA Predator Predator Throne Diorama Element

Add to your Predator collection or build amazing scenes with the Bone Throne diorama element! Only the most powerful and respected member of a clan can be seated upon this throne, which is crafted from the bones of their most worthy opponents. The Bone Throne measures over 14” tall and is cast in resin with some plastic elements, such as the six Alien Queen “fins” on the back of the throne that can be angled to your liking. Sized to fit NECA’s 7” scale line of Predator action figures (will fit most figures 7-9” tall). Closed box packaging.

Rule the hunt once again with the Predator - Diorama Element - Predator Throne available for Pre-Order on the NECA STOREwith a suggested retail price of $99.99! Claim the throne before pre-orders CLOSE June 19th at 11:59 PM ET.

Throne.00.jpg

Throne.01.jpg

Throne.02.jpg

Throne.03.jpg

Throne.04.jpg

Throne.05.jpg

Throne.06.jpg

Throne.07.jpg

• Thanks 1

It's nice, but definitely the sort of thing I don't need to be splurging on.  Very cool design, though. (also, I don't need no lazy, throne-sitting Predator.  The Predator's a man of action!)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Ouch. Would be cool but can’t support at that price. 

I feel it's a fair price for a non mass produced item of this nature...but that's just my opinion.  Some people don't like when my opinion doesn't align with theirs.  LOL

• Haha 1