NECA Horror of Dracula (1958) Ultimate Count Dracula 7" Scale Action Figure

Sink your teeth into the newest Monster MAYhem drop, Behold the Horror of Dracula (1958) - Ultimate Count Dracula 7" Scale Action Figure, available NOW for pre-order on the NECA store. Get it first with NECA Store First to Ship!

NECA presents the first in a series of action figures from the legendary Hammer House of Horror! Hammer has produced landmark horror since the 1950s, with one of its most famous being Horror of Dracula. The film captured audiences with its mix of vivid color, carnality, and violence, and Christopher Lee’s portrayal of Dracula is considered a benchmark against which other depictions are measured. This Ultimate Dracula action figure stands in 7” scale and includes removable fabric cape, interchangeable heads and hands, shovel, unlit candlestick, and fiery candlestick. Collector-friendly window box packaging with opening front flap.

Dracula.01.jpg

Dracula.02.jpg

Dracula.03.jpg

Dracula.04.jpg

Dracula.05.jpg

Dracula.06.jpg

Dracula.07.jpg

Dracula.08.jpg

Dracula.09.jpg

Dracula.10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is really great, The young Christopher Lee likeness is pretty spot on, this is one of my Top Draculas, probably have to get this one, I just love Christopher Lee.

49 minutes ago, RobertD said:

Oh snap, just when I thought I was all set with NECA horror figs, they throw a Christopher Lee into the mix!

They announced Hammer horror years ago. Then, they went quiet about it. People feared the license had been abandoned. It's good to see that wasn't the case.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Satam said:

They announced Hammer horror years ago. Then, they went quiet about it. People feared the license had been abandoned. It's good to see that wasn't the case.

And what a curse on me that is.  After recently finally getting my hands on a Bride of Frankenstein, I really was thinking I was all set.  Couldn't think of much else that might appeal to me.  And now this, LOL.

I'm definitely gonna go all in on this line. I'm just worried how good this company is gonna be able to capture the *ahem* assets of all the buxom vampire ladies that frequented each movie. Ingrid Pitt is gonna need some real special attention to her sculpt, imo =)

Along with the Universal Monsters Im a huge fan of the Hammer movies.  This Horror of Dracula Christopher Lee figure is essential for my collection and so long in coming.   Neca knows what horror fans want.    Eagerly anticipating a Peter Cushing Dr Frankenstein and Professor Van Helsing along with Lee s Frankenstein monter and Mummy.   Now an Ingrid Pitt Carmilla Karnstein?   Oh my! 

12 hours ago, DiscoCougar said:

I'm definitely gonna go all in on this line. I'm just worried how good this company is gonna be able to capture the *ahem* assets of all the buxom vampire ladies that frequented each movie. Ingrid Pitt is gonna need some real special attention to her sculpt, imo 😃

I've always been partial to Madeline Smith.

• Thanks 1