Figura Obsura: Gods of Ancient Egypt, Anubis & Bastet From The Four Horsemen

It is time to unwrap a new Figura Obscura! Tomorrow (Saturday, 05/18/24), the mysteries of Figura Obscura will be discovered once again. Here is what you need to know.

The Horsemen will do 2 sale drops tomorrow at StoreHorsemen.com – one at 9am EST and another at 8pm EST. This is similar to what we have done in previous Figura Obscura sales, allowing Legionnaires from across the country, and all over the world, a chance to secure this new release. The same items will be available in each drop.

This latest Figura Obscura drop will also include pins and mugs with the new Figura Obscura theme and a very limited number of “All In” sets which will include 1 of each item for sale.

All items in this sale are IN STOCK and limited to the inventory on hand! Shipping will begin immediately after the sale, but due to the volume of orders we expect to receive for this Figura Obscura drop, it could take 3-4 weeks to get all orders out. Please be aware of this timing when ordering since even orders placed in the first minutes of the sale drop could take a few weeks to ship.

Are you ready to unwrap the latest Figura Obscura? Then join us tomorrow at 9am EST at StoreHorsemen.com.

…And for anyone planning to come and see us at the Shop the Curiosity show in Danbury, CT tomorrow, we WILL have the new Figura Obscura available for sale at the show! So if you want to be the first to get your hands on the latest addition to the Figura Obscura, get to Shop the Curiosity for your chance

Figura.Obscura__scaled_800.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobertD said:

I like that when they do these drops the figure is all set and ready to go.  Makes it more fun as surprise reveals go. 

I no longer buy their products after making me wait 3 months for a replacement figure for a broken order but yet the Figura Obscura figures are all great. 

35 minutes ago, toynewman said:

I no longer buy their products after making me wait 3 months for a replacement figure for a broken order but yet the Figura Obscura figures are all great. 

That's a shame, man.  Something that was broken during shipping?  What was it, if you don't mind my asking? 

30 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Imhotep? King Tut? Cleopatra? What are we thinking?

A mummified, decayed Nefertiti using a Belualyth base? Or maybe an Anubis of sorts....they could go all out with the Egyptian decorations and outfits like they did with the Monkey King.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobertD said:

That's a shame, man.  Something that was broken during shipping?  What was it, if you don't mind my asking? 

Kalizarr was broken in the box, they ignored me months and then randomly I got a leg in the mail.  Just handled it poorly and I said I'm happy with what I have and what I have pre-ordered.  No more. 

47 minutes ago, toynewman said:

Kalizarr was broken in the box, they ignored me months and then randomly I got a leg in the mail.  Just handled it poorly and I said I'm happy with what I have and what I have pre-ordered.  No more. 

That sucks, man.  I've only had to contact customer support with them once over email, and they got back to me like a day or two later.  It wasn't over a break though, so I suppose it's not that comparable. 

These 1:12 (approx 7"), highly articulated "GODS OF ANCIENT EGYPT" deluxe action figures will come in a pair of 4-color window box packages with removable background display covers, and character-specific packaging details and accessories. This set includes both the ANUBIS and the BASTET figures. Final paints and certain details on the final product may vary slightly from the images shown. These are availablle now on the Store-Horsemen website.

FO-2024-01.jpg

FO-2024-02.jpg

FO-2024-02.webp

FO-2024-03 2.jpg

FO-2024-03.jpg

FO-2024-04 2.jpg

FO-2024-04.jpg

FO-2024-05 2.jpg

FO-2024-05.jpg

FO-2024-06 2.jpg

FO-2024-06.jpg

FO-2024-07 2.jpg

FO-2024-07.jpg

FO-2024-08 2.jpg

FO-2024-08.jpg

FO-2024-09 2.jpg

FO-2024-09.jpg

FO-2024-10 2.jpg

FO-2024-10.jpg

FO-2024-11 2.jpg

FO-2024-11.jpg

FO-2024-12 2.jpg

FO-2024-12.jpg

FO-2024-13 2.jpg

FO-2024-13.jpg

FO-2024-14 2.jpg

FO-2024-14.jpg

FO-2024-15 2.jpg

FO-2024-15.jpg

FO-2024-16 2.jpg

FO-2024-16.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blurr86 said:

I'm a "Pile of Loot" guy and it's too bad @FOUR HORSEMEN isn't putting this up on sale on BBTS. I'm a big fan of "the (ancient) gods" in toy figure form.  🙄

That's not entirely accurate. Like all past Four Horsemen Figura Obscura releases, you can count on these two being available for pre-order at BBTS sometime soon, just not in these same exact colors.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Atlantis said:

we'll see.....

anu.jpg

Wow I was right, at least for the Anubis part. I'm glad to see they did a double hit with Bastet. Of course they're gonna re-release this banger soon, with different colors....I'm thinking they'll go with an all -black glossy head and body motif. Which would look KILLER. Either way...this is like the best two pack of the year!

jan - Copy.jpg

6 hours ago, Satam said:

That's not entirely accurate. Like all past Four Horsemen Figura Obscura releases, you can count on these two being available for pre-order at BBTS sometime soon, just not in these same exact colors.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd like to see more ancient gods esp from Egypt @FOUR HORSEMEN

On 5/20/2024 at 5:23 AM, kILLMonger said:

Much respect for 4H portraying these figs accurately as ancient Egyptians actually looked.  

If they weren't already sold out I'd snatch a set

They just announced a limited re-stock. I'd suggest you jump on these now, because they're only gonna get pricier after market. And I echo that bit about them being portrayed accurately! Incredible.