Mattel Masters of the Universe Spring 2024 Origins and Masterverse Images!

Picked up the vast majority of what went up for pre-order today.  Skipped Hordak (just not impressed) and Skeletor Throne (nearly the price of Castle Grayskull for that? Pass.) along with the Collector (simply zero interest) but everything else? Snagged 'em.  Can't say I love the face on that Thunder Punch He-Man, but he was a personal favorite as a kid, so...

Genuinely shocked at the low price of that Prince Adam and Cringer, almost waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Like, are they tiny or something?  Because it's essentially a standard figure with a 10 dollar Cringer.  Hell of a deal, honestly. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RobertD said:

Picked up the vast majority of what went up for pre-order today.  Skipped Hordak (just not impressed) and Skeletor Throne (nearly the price of Castle Grayskull for that? Pass.) along with the Collector (simply zero interest) but everything else? Snagged 'em.  Can't say I love the face on that Thunder Punch He-Man, but he was a personal favorite as a kid, so...

Genuinely shocked at the low price of that Prince Adam and Cringer, almost waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Like, are they tiny or something?  Because it's essentially a standard figure with a 10 dollar Cringer.  Hell of a deal, honestly. 

I personally think that Thunder Punch looks very cool and the Throne, I must have it... Quoting Optimus Prime " No matter the cost".😁✌️💡☕

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I personally think that Thunder Punch looks very cool and the Throne, I must have it... Quoting Optimus Prime " No matter the cost".😁✌️💡☕

I'll definitely say the throne looks cool, it just isn't $70 cool (to me).

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, toynewman said:

Our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has a one day sale on Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Wave 1 & Wave 2 Figure Sets with a sale price of $27.00 for Wave 1 Set of Four Figures and $31.50 for Wave 2 Set of Four Figures!

000.jpg

That's a stealing price for those who never got them man... I already have them.😀💡✌️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

That's a stealing price for those who never got them man... I already have them.😀💡✌️

No question.  I've got them too, but I've been planning my wedding and my girl had the idea that we put a couple of action figures on all of the tables, since she knows it's my passion.  As such, I've been buying up cheap stuff that I know I won't miss if the kids take them or something and they don't come back to me.  Already had some He-Man stuff set aside (hard to beat $6 He-mans and Skeletors from Ross) but I might have to grab some of these too.  My plan was to have a He-Man table, a Joes table, DC, Marvel Legends, Star Wars, etc. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RobertD said:

No question.  I've got them too, but I've been planning my wedding and my girl had the idea that we put a couple of action figures on all of the tables, since she knows it's my passion.  As such, I've been buying up cheap stuff that I know I won't miss if the kids take them or something and they don't come back to me.  Already had some He-Man stuff set aside (hard to beat $6 He-mans and Skeletors from Ross) but I might have to grab some of these too.  My plan was to have a He-Man table, a Joes table, DC, Marvel Legends, Star Wars, etc. 

Nice man... I  want to get me one of those Skeletor figures just to repaint it like that expensive set that came with He-Man...😃☕💡👍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RobertD said:

sounds like an awesome wedding to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2024 at 11:20 AM, LordVenger said:

sounds like an awesome wedding to me. 

Here's hoping!  She's very patient and indulgent of my nerdy nonsense.  We had also done the Hasbro Selfie Series thing which were going to be our cake toppers, but the damn things don't look anything like us! 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:16 AM, toynewman said:

Shown below via Roy Juarez is an in-hand look at the new Masters of the Universe: Origins Prince Adam & Cringer Two-Pack from Mattel. You can purchase this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with suggested retail price of $29.99.

Adam.01.jpg

Adam.02.jpg

Adam.03.jpg

Adam.04.jpg

Adam.05.jpg

Nice addition of the Price Adam smiling head man. Gringer is a must have... Even having two figures of Gringer to have them in different scenes in our shelves... Price is not bad in comparison with some exclusives from Matty Collector guys.😀👏💡👍

I really hope these movie figures sell well.

My great unrealized childhood dream is getting the Skeletor shock troopers from the film.  And to see them on the box art for Evil-Lyn is such a tease. :)

• Thanks 1