Wondercon 2024 Hasbro Toy Panel: Action Brands - G.I. Joe Classified, More News March 30th

JayC

The retro figures look great. I'm especially  liking the colors on Beachhead. The o ring Ghostbusters were a nice surprise they seem to have the retro feel to them. I can't tell but I hope they got the hands right. Overall nice reveals. I would've liked to see more but I wasn't expecting uch.

• Thanks 1

Everything looks cool guys but what REALLY  excited me us the news about  Once a Man Cobra Commander coming for Classified? I was expecting that move from Super 7 but Hasbro looks like is the one coming with it.😃👍💡🎉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, herowithoutacause said:

Jay (or Anybody else) got any insight on what the Ferret & Scout are going to cost??

$54.99 according to Hasbro.

• Thanks 1

G.I. JOE WONDERCON 2024 REVEALSG.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES #119, COBRA FERRET SCOUT & COBRA FERRET ATV
Approx. Retail Price: $54.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

YO JOE! G.I. JOE is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe tasked with defending the world from Cobra, a ruthless criminal organization bent on total domination. The brave members of G.I. JOE are prepared to seek out Cobra in any environment on the planet. Wherever there’s trouble, G.I. JOE is there. The G.I. JOE Classified Series evolves the retro toy fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch (150 mm) scale with premium deco and detailing.New to the G.I. JOE Classified Series line, Cobra Ferret Scout & Cobra Ferret ATV is #119 in the Classified Series sequence and comes ready for adventure, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability. This Scout figure contains 4 character-inspired accessory pieces including helmet, knife, and 2 weapon accessories. The ATV features an updated vehicle design with 14 unassembled pieces, including handlebars, rear rail bar, winch detail, adjustable cannon, and 2 missiles accessories, adding the Cobra ATV Driver to the rich history of G.I. JOE.The collectible windowed packaging showcases the figure along with accessory loadout, figure-specific File Card Icons, gorgeous original character artwork, and dynamic digital renders.

The Cobra Ferret Scout & Cobra Ferret ATV makes a great gift for lifelong fans of G.I. JOE toys or for anyone who loves action and adventure.Look for other G.I. JOE figures and toys to build your roster of heroes and Cobra villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Available for pre-order April 4at 1:00PM ET on HasbroPulse.

Cobra-Ferret 00.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 2.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 3.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 4.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 5.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 6.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 7.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 8.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 9.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 10.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 11.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 13.jpg

Cobra-Ferret 14.jpg

Cobra-Ferret.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jscott991 said:

I will be buying the max Ferrets allowed to get the Scout. I hope people on eBay will be interested in just the Ferret.

I have no interest in the figure and would love to have 2 Ferrets, so I am interested if you would rather sell one or two and avoid the eBay hubbub.

Oh No, just when I thought I had officially moved on from Black Series, they finally give us Momaw Nadon! I need him, Also those Joe style Ghostbusters are something something, that's going to be a easy Yes for me on those ones, but I have some icky feeling they are going to be some dumb exclusive.

Already knew it was coming but I was reminded that finally I can get an Eel, after Amazon botched that first release, causing me nothing but boo's and hisses, really want that Cobra Ferret Scout, but don't want the ATV..guess I'll see how spendy I feel when that one comes out.

9 hours ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

Beachhead I such an improvement over the origional and I'm glad the other two will be easier to get than the origional versions.

To each their own. I like the top half but the green/brown camo is hideous. I’m going to be looking at switching out the lower body with better looking legs. 

STAR WARS:THE BLACK SERIES MOMAW NADON

(HASBRO| Ages 4 years & up| Approx. Retail Price: $33.99| Available: Fall 2024 STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES MOMAW NADON figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE. An exile from Ithor, Momaw Nadon was a rebel sympathizer who cultivated a hidden garden in the mountains south of Mos Eisley. For the first time in THE BLACK SERIES, fans and collectors can bring home and display Momaw Nadon in their collection!Thisfully articulated figure features premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Includes figure and 4entertainment-inspired accessories includinga blaster and 3 drinking cups. Available for pre-order April 3rd at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Momaw.Nadon.01.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.02.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.03.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.04.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.05.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.06.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.07.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.08.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.09.jpg

Momaw.Nadon.10.jpg

Shown below are official images of the new Star Wars The Vintage Collection Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger(Hero of Lothal) and Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios Figure from Hasbro. You can purchase these figures on April 3rd at 1 pm EST from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION KANAN JARRUS 
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $16.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

Once known by the name Caleb Dume, Kanan Jarrus survived the Emperor’s purge, going underground for years. Leading up to the Galactic Civil War, he was a leader among the Ghost crew. Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with this premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION KANAN JARRUS figure (VC #318) inspired by the character’s appearance in the beloved animated series STAR WARS: REBELS. This figure features premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. Includes figure and 3 entertainment-inspired accessories including Kanan’s Lightsaber. 

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION EZRA BRIDGER (HERO OF LOTHAL)  
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $16.99 | Available: Summer 2024) 

One of the few Jedi trained after the fall of the Empire and an early member of the emerging Rebel movement, Ezra Bridger vanished in the battle to liberate Lothal, disappearing into deep space. Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with this premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION EZRA BRIDGER (HERO OF LOTHAL) figure (VC #319) inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: AHSOKA. This figure features premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. Includes figure and 3 entertainment-inspired accessories including Lightsaber and blaster. 

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GARAZEB “ZEB” ORRELIOS 
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up/| Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 | Available: Summer 2024) 

The muscle of the Ghost team, Zeb was a cunning Lasat Honor Guard who adopted the cause of the rebellion against the Empire. Fans can celebrate the legacy of STAR WARS, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with this premium 3.75-inch scale STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GARAZEB “ZEB” ORRELIOS figure inspired by the character’s appearance in the beloved animated series STAR WARS: REBELS. This deluxe figure features premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original Kenner line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco. This figure comes with 4 entertainment-inspired accessories, including his signature Bo-Riffle and 2 electricity FX accessories.

Ezra.01.jpg

Ezra.02.jpg

Ezra.03.jpg

Ezra.04.jpg

Ezra.05.jpg

Ezra.06.jpg

Ezra.07.jpg

Ezra.08.jpg

Ezra.09.jpg

Ezra.10.jpg

Ezra.11.jpg

Ezra.12.jpg

Ezra.13.jpg

Ezra.14.jpg

Kanan.01.jpg

Kanan.02.jpg

Kanan.03.jpg

Kanan.04.jpg

Kanan.05.jpg

Kanan.06.jpg

Kanan.07.jpg

Kanan.08.jpg

Kanan.09.jpg

Kanan.10.jpg

Kanan.11.jpg

Kanan.12.jpg

Kanan.13.jpg

Kanan.014.jpg

Zeb.01.jpg

Zeb.02.jpg

Zeb.03.jpg

Zeb.04.jpg

Zeb.05.jpg

Zeb.06.jpg

Zeb.07.jpg

Zeb.08.jpg

Zeb.09.jpg

Zeb.10.jpg

Zeb.11.jpg

Zeb.12.jpg

Zeb.13.jpg

Zeb.14.jpg

Zeb.15.jpg

Zeb.16.jpg

Zeb.17.jpg

Zeb.18.jpg

8 hours ago, MRT said:

Why are beach head's guns still green??

No idea.  They look bad.  Must be to match the ARAH toy.  But there are so many extra guns in Classified now, switching out his SMG won't be hard.

5 hours ago, Jscott991 said:

No idea.  They look bad.  Must be to match the ARAH toy.  But there are so many extra guns in Classified now, switching out his SMG won't be hard.

The OG ARAH Beachhead had a gray SMG. The non-removable side arm was gray, too.

27 minutes ago, Satam said:

The OG ARAH Beachhead had a gray SMG. The non-removable side arm was gray, too.

Then I have no idea. The green weapons were one of the biggest critiques of the Cobra Island Beach Head.