McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League of America Build-a-Figure Plastic Man Wave Figures

Isn't this the wave that is supposed to have Plastic Man as the Collect to Build? If I remember right I wasn't interested in any of the actual figures in the wave, but of course want Plastic Man. Go figure.

Update: Yep, exactly as expected. Want Plastic Man and will have to decide if I want to spend $100 or more on four other figures that I don't want to get him. McFarlane is killing me on that exact thing lately. I end up buying the whole animated waves for just Condiment King and Lock-Up when I literally wanted none of the other figures whatsoever.

48 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

Well, now the question is am I going to upgrade my dcuc and signature series figures

Would McFarlane be an "upgrade" on either of those?  A lot of figures as of late have been phoned in. 

5 hours ago, Superdude98 said:

Also, if this is 90s Aquaman, in a 90s JLA wave, Then I'm almost certain that the Superman we know is in this wave from the leak is gonna be Electric Blue Superman, mark my words! I'm calling it!

C-C-C-Callllllled it!!!!!

• Like 1

The other 2 figures in the wave are John Stewart GL and Batman. Also Plastic Man BAF confirmed via this image that has surfaced online

429854067_861534055777538_689674136356003774_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Also I am pretty sure Red Superman will be a Platinum figure.

Hopefully not.  Surely it'd be more profitable to just double-dip and do a whole new figure off the world's most straightforward repaint, but Todd hasn't exactly been making the most rational decisions as of late in my view, so who knows? 

FIRST LOOK at the McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League of America Plastic Man Build-a-Figure Wave 7-inch Batman Figure which launches for pre-order MARCH 13th from places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!

The other figures in this wave will be Blue Superman, Aquaman and John Stewart Green Lantern.

JLA-Batman-03.jpg

JLA-Batman-02.jpg

JLA-Batman-01.jpg

Well, to be quiet honest, that Batman is pretty disappointing, I was expecting a new head sculpt with longer ears, and I've never been a huge fan of the all black, Tim Burton look applied to Comics Batman, but I suppose Plastic man makes it worth it

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Plus here is a first look at GL. Im sure the official preview image will be up later today.

431807495_970375821762450_3092922640078641208_n.jpg

Also, that look for John is a surprise, not a disappointment, but definitely a surprise. it kind of breaks the 90s theme, but I'll take it

21 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Any pics of plastic man yet?

Not showing the figure put together. Hopefully McFarlane will release a preview image of it later today.

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Love the all black button look...definitely nostalgia for that. Just not a fan of that particular mold. Ah well.

Right? I'd much rather see Todd put out the Knightfall Batman in all black.

The entire wave is revealed now including Plastic Man BAF. Pre-orders on March 13th at 12pm ET. Well Amazon probably earlier.

JLA-Plastic-Man-06.jpg

JLA-Plastic-Man-05.jpg

JLA-Plastic-Man-04.jpg

JLA-Plastic-Man-03.jpg

JLA-Plastic-Man-02.jpg

JLA-Plastic-Man-01.jpg

• Thanks 1