G.I. Joe Classified Night Force RAM Cycle With Night Force Shockwave Figure Revealed?!?

Shown below via HyperShauta is what appears to be our first look at a upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Night Force RAM Cycle With Night Force Shockwave set. This likely will be a Walmart exclusive which we could see go up for pre-order next week for the Walmart Collector Con on March 14. We are supposed to actually be getting previews from Walmart tomorrow (3/7) for the products that will be offered during the event which is likely where this image leaked out from. When more details become available we will be sure to update you here.

Nightforce-Shockwave.jpg

• Thanks 1

Bike doesn't look bad in that color, but this is just re-use city, right down to the recolored Star Wars droid (which, I can't say I've ever seen lines use other lines' assets before, so that's a new one to me).

Edit: I guess maybe that's not the same thing as that little Droid that came with one of those Obi Wans?  Sure looks a lot like it, though.

Looks cool. I didnt like the tiger force one but kinda tempted with this.

32 minutes ago, RobertD said:

Bike doesn't look bad in that color, but this is just re-use city, right down to the recolored Star Wars droid (which, I can't say I've ever seen lines use other lines' assets before, so that's a new one to me).

Edit: I guess maybe that's not the same thing as that little Droid that came with one of those Obi Wans?  Sure looks a lot like it, though.

It's a reuse of the first firefly's drone.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RobertD said:

Sure, but that was also the whole point of all the GIJoe sublines right? They’re just eye catching recolors?

The most surprising thing about this one is they used so many different parts than the standard Shockwave. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RobertD said:

The drone and the backpack came from the Target exclusive Firefly. It's actually kinda annoying to me that there's no more explosive to add to the bottom of the pack since it looks really weird with that peg sticking out... and this was before they decided to give pegs to the bags instead of the guns... and there's no pegs on any of those guns so it's not gonna work to "store" them on it. 

Firefly also came with a remote that could be stored on the inside of the backpack to "control" the drone... wonder if it will still be there but just not photographed? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, glhshelby said:

The most surprising thing about this one is they used so many different parts than the standard Shockwave. 

Packing him with a bike is equally strange.

• Thanks 1

LOL, I didn't realize they were splitting the Collector Con thing into two days, which... I should have, since it's what they always do.  Spent the last 40 minutes refreshing pages for the other stuff I want (all the TMNT/MOTU stuff, Mankind) before I realized it said they would be available on 3/15. 

• Haha 2

Preorder one through Hasbro Pulse- though $66 is a little steep for a second RAM cycle (I have the Breaker one). May have to cancel come August if it is outside of my budget. I’m not super huge on repaints, but this one looks really cool.

Semi-related question: for those who preordered the VAMP, has anyone’s actually shipped yet? Mine is still processing. Just wondering if there has been any movement in that regard.

4 minutes ago, Frozentenderloin said:

Preorder one through Hasbro Pulse- though $66 is a little steep for a second RAM cycle (I have the Breaker one). May have to cancel come August if it is outside of my budget. I’m not super huge on repaints, but this one looks really cool.

Semi-related question: for those who preordered the VAMP, has anyone’s actually shipped yet? Mine is still processing. Just wondering if there has been any movement in that regard.

I didn't order one but I know a few people who did and a few of them have shipping notices. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Yeah. Not pleased with the price here. Hasbro has mostly been better lately.

To be fair, this set comes with a lot more accessory’s than Duke did. Whether a bunch of reused accessories is worth an full $15 is questionable. 

Ah well I ordered him anyway since I was able to slice the price in half w/ some walmart credit I've been sitting on.

Also snatched Gnawgahyde in the process...they had him listed for 24.97 🤯

• Like 1