Tons Of New McFarlane Toys Figure Product Listings Pop Up Online - Classic Darkseid, Sgt. Rock, Batman Beyond Bruce Wayne With Ace, Music Maniacs And More

A new group of McFarlane Toy figure listings have popped up online at Brodepot. While these listings generally turn out to be true, they have yet to be confirmed by McFarlane Toys at this time. The listings are as follows:

-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – MAX MERCURY (GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – SHAZAM (DC VS VAMPIRES)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – METALLO (GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – FIRE (GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – SUPERMAN WITH EAGLE (GOLD/BRONZE)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – RED HOOD (FROSTBITE)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – BATMAN HUSH (LINE ART)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE MEGAFIG – KILLER CROC (GITD)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – THE MANHUNTERS (CHASE)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – SPORTSMASTER (CHASE)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – REVERSE FLASH (CHASE)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – TIM DRAKE (DC REBIRTH)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – CYBORG SUPERMAN (NEW 52)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – MR. FREEZE
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – BOOSTER GOLD (FUTURES END)

-DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG WV8 – DARKSEID (DC CLASSIC)
-DC COLLECTOR 2PK – THE JOKER & PUNCHLINE
-DC COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN WV5 – #16 MANGA BATMAN
-DC COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN WV5 – #14 SGT ROCK (DC CLASSIC)

-DC DIRECT MCFARLANE TOYS DIGITAL 7IN WV2 – SUPERMAN (OUR WORLDS AT WAR)
-DC DIRECT MCFARLANE TOYS DIGITAL 7IN WV2 – GREEN ARROW (CLASSIC)
-DC DIRECT MCFARLANE COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN WV5 – #15 CONNER KENT (TEEN TITANS)
-DC DIRECT MCFARLANE TOYS DIGITAL 7IN WV2 – THE ATOM (RAY PALMER)(SILVER AGE)

-DC DIRECT – THE NEW BATMAN ADVENTURES 6IN WV2 – THE JOKER
-DC DIRECT – THE NEW BATMAN ADVENTURES 6IN WV2 – NIGHTWING
-DC DIRECT – THE NEW BATMAN ADVENTURES 6IN WV2 – CATWOMAN
-DC DIRECT – THE NEW BATMAN ADVENTURES 6IN WV2 – BANE

-DC RETRO 6IN WV10 – BATMAN 66 – NIGHTWING (COMIC)
-DC RETRO 6IN WV10 – BATMAN 66 – SPACE BATMAN
-DC RETRO 6IN WV10 – BATMAN 66 – WAX ROBIN
-DC RETRO 6IN WV10 – BATMAN 66 – BOOKWORM
-DC RETRO 6IN WV10 – BATMAN 66 – ALFRED

-BATMAN BEYOND ANIMATED 25TH ANNIVERSARY 6IN FIGURE – BRUCE WAYNE WITH ACE THE BAT-HOUND (SDCC)(GOLD LABEL)

-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN SCALE VEHICLES – WHITE KNIGHT BATMOBILE (GOLD LABEL)
-DC RETRO 6IN – BATMAN 66 – BATMOBILE WITH JOKER FIGURE (GOLD LABEL)

-DC DIRECT SUPER POWERS 3 PACK – SUPERMAN & WONDER WOMAN & BATMAN (B&W with accent)(GOLD LABEL)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS MULTIPACK – BATMAN (BLACK SUIT) & THE WHIRLY BAT & THE BATWING (BLACK)(GOLD LABEL)(SDCC)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – SUPERMAN (FLEISCHER VARIANT)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – BLACK MANTA (BLACK SUIT)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – BATMAN (THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – METAMORPHO
-DC DIRECT – SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV8 – BOOSTER GOLD

-DC DIRECT – 12IN POSED STATUE – SUPERMAN BY JIM LEE (MCFARLANE DIGITAL)
-DC DIRECT – 12IN POSED STATUE – THE FLASH BY JIM LEE (MCFARLANE DIGITAL)

Also looks like McFarlane is expanding their Movie Maniacs line to also do musicians now.

-MUSIC MANIACS 6IN WV2 – METAL – ROB ZOMBIE
-MUSIC MANIACS 6IN WV2 – METAL – TROOPER EDDIE (IRON MAIDEN)

• Thanks 1

Sgt. Rock? Ok, I'm getting interested now... What the WV stand for for those DC Ditect New Adventures of Batman figures guys? The line up looks good,  the Joker and Bane?

There's potentially so much good stuff here. I'm personally very interested in Max Mercury, DCvV Shazam, Metallo, Fire, Manhunters, Sportsmaster, Cyborg Superman, Darkseid, Joker/Punchline, Manga Batman, Sgt Rock, Green Arrow, Atom, Bookworm, BB Bruce & Ace and the White Knight Batmobile. Going to be an expensive!

• Thanks 1

I keep hoping for Power Girl but I think I'm whistling in the dark.

McFarlane has made some decent stuff, but I wish he would fill in some of the A and B list characters and looks that he keeps skipping for very obscure Batman and Superman stuff.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RickytheRockstar said:

WV is wave, so they are "wave 2"

Oh ok... I wonder how the Joker will look like then... I don't recall Bane on that cartoon. 💡

• Like 1

I really want this two pack but fear it will be impossible to find…too bad…

-BATMAN BEYOND ANIMATED 25TH ANNIVERSARY 6IN FIGURE – BRUCE WAYNE WITH ACE THE BAT-HOUND (SDCC)(GOLD LABEL)

The 66 Batman list looks good too.

• Like 1

Ok, so let's see, we've got:

- Some Gold Labels, which ok, no surprise, Metallo and Fire could be decent. 

- Some gimmick repaints. Not sure who was clamoring for Glow in the Dark Killer Croc, or what possible reason there would be for him to glow, but sure, whatever.

- Some "Chase" figures seemingly without standard figures for them to be chase variants of, which... starting to get suspicious here.  More "Catwoman" scenarios incoming? 

- A grand total of 4 "normal", general release figures, only one of whom is a new character we haven't gotten before.  And as much as I love Cyborg Supes, I kind of doubt McFarlane can compete with the versions I already have. 

- Some "Collector Editions" AKA Unjustifiably Overpriced Editions, and I'm sure people can't wait to get their hands on a $30 Sgt. Rock figure without any guns.  But at least he'll come with 20 hands, including trigger fingers!

- Digital Wave 2, and I'm not even going to dignify that by finishing this sen

- New Batman Adventures Wave 2, so more reissues of decade-old figures with a potentially worse paint job (genuinely glad they're doing this for collectors, actually, but I already have most of the originals so nothing new for me here. Also, does this feel like McFarlane just kind of throwing in the towel on making animated style figures that could stand actually up under their own weight?)

- Batman66 - Bookworm and Alfred could be good.   

- Bruce Wayne & Ace the Bathound, another reissue, but SDCC exclusive, making it near impossible to get for anyone anyway. 

- Some vehicles that I don't care about; I think I'm officially done with McFarlane and vehicles, tbh.

- Superpowers repaint extravaganza, with a couple of token new figs for variety. I think after Booster, I'm officially done with this line too.  *Maybe* DKR Bats, depending on what it looks like. 

55 minutes ago, RobertD said:

- Bruce Wayne & Ace the Bathound, another reissue, but SDCC exclusive, making it near impossible to get for anyone anyway. 

The original DC Collectibles release was old Bruce, Ace, and Terry as Batman. I passed on it, because I just wanted Terry Bats and was hoping DC Collectibles would release him on his own, which they never did. This has me hoping that Todd's gonna be re-releasing Terry on his own, finally. Hopefull the figure won't be all shiny and s___.

• Like 1

Glow in the dark killer croc??? That could be cool.

id love a classic Darkseid too.

curious about the Superman with eagle.

8 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

curious about the Superman with eagle.

Since it's named "Gold/Bronze" while separately being labeled "Gold Label", I'm going to assume it'll basically be this:

supes.jpg

I am very happy to see the Batman Animated Series continue, I will definitely get those.  I hope to get the Batman Beyond Bruce Wayne set…but I’m not willing for it to be a hassle!  I am also interested in a new Rob Zombie figure for sure!

• 1 month later...

A new group of McFarlane Toy figure listings have popped up online at Brodepot. While these listings generally turn out to be true, they have yet to be confirmed by McFarlane Toys at this time. The listings are as follows:

DC Multiverse
- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – SUPERMAN (SUPERMAN 1978)

- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – BATMAN (THE FLASH MOVIE) BLUE / GREY (CHASE)
- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – BATMAN (THE BATMAN TV)
- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN WITH MEGAFIG 2PK – ROOKIE (BATMAN: END GAME) AND MR. BLOOM (GOLD LABEL)(SDCC)
- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN – WONDER WOMAN (CLASSIC)(B&W w/accent)(GOLD LABEL)

- DC MCFARLANE COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN – #17 AGENT LIBERTY
- DC MCFARLANE COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN – #18 CLOCK KING
- DC MCFARLANE COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN – #19 RAGMAN
- DC MCFARLANE COLLECTOR EDITION 7IN – #20 RED HOOD (DETECTIVE COMICS)

- DC 7IN SCALE VEHICLES – TUMBLER CAMOUFLAGE (THE DARK KNIGHT RISES)(GOLD LABEL)

- DC MCFARLANE DIGITAL 12IN – WONDER WOMAN By Jim Lee

DC Direct
- BATMAN BEYOND ANIMATED 25TH ANNIVERSARY 6IN FIGURE – BATMAN BEYOND TERRY MCGINNIS (SDCC)(GOLD LABEL)
- BATMAN BEYOND ANIMATED 25TH ANNIVERSARY 6IN FIGURE – BATMAN BEYOND (SDCC)(GOLD LABEL)
- BTAS LARGE VEHICLE – BATMOBILE

Dragons
- GAME OF THRONES – VISERION (FROSTBITE)(GOLD LABEL)

Warhammer 40k
- 7IN FIGURES WV9 – SPACE MARINE ELIMINATOR (AP)
- 7IN FIGURES WV9 – SPACE MARINE ELIMINATOR
- 7IN FIGURES WV9 – ASTRA MILITARUM KASRKIN (AP)
- 7IN FIGURES WV9 – ASTRA MILITARUM KASRKIN

I'm definitely gonna get that Reeve Superman, if that Batman (The Batman TV) is what I think it is, I'll most likely want it. If I can manage to find that Grey And Blue Keaton Batman I'll have to pick it up, though I imagine it'll be more trouble than it's worth to get, and I don't mind that too much. Other than that I'll have to see Clock King and Red Hood (Detective Comics). I have the suspension that it means it'll be The Joker Red Hood, not Jason, and if it is I'll probably snatch it up, but again, I'll have to see it

The rest aren't really for me

Sounds like a hodgepodge cast of characters. Ragman could be interesting. Christopher Reeve Superman will be a huge hit. The Rookie robot & Mr. Bloom two-pack is highly unusual. Both were short lived characters in the comics and haven't had much exposure in awhile. The Clock King should be another interesting choice because there are several versions of the character. The William Tockman version, which was the original appearance in the comics, was the blue jumpsuit with a clock as head. Then there was Tam, who was a long-haired gentleman with clock-faced lensed glasses & clock-printed tie. Of course there was a Clock King on the old Batman '66 TV show, who was played by Walter Slezak, but I would think that would be made in the Batman '66 Retro 6 inch line. The Batman Animated Clock King was Temple Fugate, who wore a brown derby hat, brown jacket with grey pants, and clock-faced lensed glasses. That version should hopefully appear in the 6 inch DC Direct Batman: The Animated Series line. I do know that a similar in appearance version of the character is appearing in the current Suicide Squad comic as a member, but I think he's using the Tockman name. Red Hood will always sell. I don't know which Batman TV Batman they'll be using. Will it be Adam West in a 7 inch version? Who knows? 

The Batman Vehicles are highly requested, so I suspect they'll fly off the shelves, so to speak. The Batman Returns Batmobile has been requested for a very long time by collectors.

The blue and gray Batman from the flash movie is probably a variant of the Affleck figure and not Keaton. The suit in the movie is blue and gray and not what we previously received in the Flash wave. There was a blue/gray Keaton suit in that vault shot so it’s always possible but those are a longshot.