Mattel Creations Exclusive Masters of the Universe Origins Rokkon Figure

toynewman

Shown below is the new Mattel Creations Exclusive Masters of the Universe Origins Rokkon Figure from Mattel. Thrown across the universe by the evil Hordak, the Comet Warriors landed on Eternia. The young soldier known as Rokkon and his brethren fought alongside the heroic Masters of the Universe in their battle against evil. Like all Rock People, he can fold his humanoid body into a boulder and deflect laser blasts with his rocky exterior. This figure comes with a special mini comic to help tell his story. Rokkon goes on sale Feb 16, 2024 9am PT/12pm EST on MattelCreations with a suggested retail price of $20.00.

Masters of the Universe Origins™ Rokkon™ Action Figure
Figure stands 5.5 inches tall

16 points of articulation
Folds his body to become a rock
Comes with ray gun
Features premium MOTU Origins packaging

Rokkon.00.jpg

Rokkon.01.jpg

Rokkon.02.jpg

Rokkon.03.jpg

Rokkon.04.jpg

Rokkon.05.jpg

Rokkon.06.jpg

Rokkon.07.jpg

• Thanks 1

Glad the collector friendly packaging is there again, because I don't know if I could stand to buy two of this guy. These comet people characters never looked cool to me. The rock plates look so awkward.

Shown below via Roy Juarez is a preview of the packaging art for the new Mattel Creations Exclusive Masters of the Universe Origins Rokkon Figure from Mattel. Thrown across the universe by the evil Hordak, the Comet Warriors landed on Eternia. The young soldier known as Rokkon and his brethren fought alongside the heroic Masters of the Universe in their battle against evil. Like all Rock People, he can fold his humanoid body into a boulder and deflect laser blasts with his rocky exterior. This figure comes with a special mini comic to help tell his story. Rokkon goes on sale Feb 16, 2024 9am PT/12pm EST on MattelCreations with a suggested retail price of $20.00.

Masters of the Universe Origins™ Rokkon™ Action Figure
Figure stands 5.5 inches tall

16 points of articulation
Folds his body to become a rock
Comes with ray gun
Features premium MOTU Origins packaging

Rokkon.08.jpg

Rokkon.09.jpg

Rokkon.10.jpg

Rokkon.11.jpg

• Thanks 1

The more I look at this guy I realize how stupid he was, kinda a bad design, but that won't stop me from having the great desire to own this figure, yeah he's dorky, but its a must have.

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

The more I look at this guy I realize how stupid he was, kinda a bad design, but that won't stop me from having the great desire to own this figure, yeah he's dorky, but its a must have.

Look up the Classics version....they nailed him in that line.  As well as Stonedar and Granita.

motu-classics---rokkon---stonedar-p-image-299828-grande.jpg

Stonedar-and-Rokkon-07-800x450.jpg

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sean_C said:

Moving the order date this late. It's not people don't have to structure their day around the preorder window or anything. 🙄

Yeah what the heck is up with that? I ready and aimed to order this at it's designated time Feb 16th 12PM, and you are just randomly gonna tell me, nope it's now 21st , I planned stuff around this, OOOOOh annoying

• Thanks 1

Well upon closer inspection I guess Postponing this was a good thing, seeing as how it appears Mattel won't ship Internationally currently because of some issue, so they better be correcting that by the 21st, maybe that's the whole reason behind moving the date back, don't mess this up Mattel.

• Thanks 1

I got it! yeeeasss, was a bit worried since the website still says that Currently they are not able to ship internationally, but it's a pre-order for later in the year so I guess they didn't stop me.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BernzDG said:

I can't buy, it marks as out of stock, but from the second zero onwards the purchase was activated. Does anyone go through the same thing?

Try again it appears to still be available so I can see, doesn't read out of stock for me on my end.

good luck fellow collector

I honestly don't know if I feel like this guy is high priority for a ton of people, heard many people say they are passing on this guy, seems unlikely this is a Kol-dar situation, But I don't know.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BernzDG said:

still marking sold out, Any recommendation?

I'd try clearing your cookies & cache, and closing the browser and going back fresh, I think that's about it that I could recommend.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'd try clearing your cookies & cache, and closing the browser and going back fresh, I think that's about it that I could recommend.

Thanks bro! Really appreciate your help

• Thanks 1