Jump to content

Super7 Announces Frosty the Snowman License


Recommended Posts

That would be great if they do all the Rankin Bass figures eventually….Memory a lane has them last and those figures are expensive in the secondary market…plus I would love the packages Reaction/ Ultimates if Super7 does them…😮😊👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frosty the Snowman?? Super7 literally just takes any license, they just write down a bunch of licenses on some papers stuff em into a hat and get the intern to pull the names, they say ookay cool Martha Stewart, Julia Childs, how about Dr. Phil?!

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2024 at 12:06 PM, Trini said:

That would be great if they do all the Rankin Bass figures eventually….Memory a lane has them last and those figures are expensive in the secondary market…plus I would love the packages Reaction/ Ultimates if Super7 does them…😮😊👍

Rankin Bass classic movies yeah, those will be great. There are some rare figurine sets going for top dollars 💸 like for example the little drummer nativity set...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Frosty the Snowman?? Super7 literally just takes any license, they just write down a bunch of licenses on some papers stuff em into a hat and get the intern to pull the names, they say ookay cool Martha Stewart, Julia Childs, how about Dr. Phil?!

spacer.png

Not gonna lie.......I'd buy an ULTIMATES Martha Stewart and Julia Childs.....wouldn't even hesitate.  I'm going to buy these if they're ULTIMATES also. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, toynewman said:

Not gonna lie.......I'd buy an ULTIMATES Martha Stewart and Julia Childs.....wouldn't even hesitate.  I'm going to buy these if they're ULTIMATES also. 

Hahaa well I'm glad people are into Frosty figures, me can't say I care much, but a Julia Childs & Jack Pepin Ultimates 2 pack that I'd buy 😔

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Martha Steward, Julia Childs, Dr. Phil?  Sure, why not.  Well known Real Life People that I'm sure would be neat for figures from other lines to interact with, regardless if Ultimates, ReAction, or whatever else Super7 does. 

 

I mean, Dr. Phil trying to help a Snake Eyes: - Dr. Phil: "So Snake Eyes, what's problems are you dealing with right now?"

- Snake Eyes: "....."(Mute).

- Dr. Phil: "I see..."

 

Martha Stewart or Julia Childs doing a Cooking Show with Guest Appearance by Roadblock.

 

Just for kicks and fun all around.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE