McFarlane Toys Brainiac w/Skull Ship: Brainiac's Hi-Tech Space Craft (DC Super Powers) Gold Label 4.5" Figure & Vehicle

Shown below is the new McFarlane Toys Brainiac w/Skull Ship: Brainiac's Hi-Tech Space Craft (DC Super Powers) Gold Label 4.5" Figure & Vehicle are available for pre-order from McFarlaneToysStore.com with a suggested retail price of $29.99.

Thanks to his highly advanced, computerized brain, Brainiac is always ten steps ahead of his opponents, even ones as clever as Superman. Ultimately, his inability to see beyond pure logic has always been his downfall. But like a bad computer virus that can never be fully purged, Brainiac always manages to turn up again when one least expects him.

Continuing the legacy of the DC Super Powers line of the 80s, comes a brand new batch of your favorite heroes and villains in the classic nostalgia series we all love.
Vehicle is showcased in DC Super Powers themed closed box packaging.
Brainiac's Skull Ship features moving attack tentacles.
Compatible vehicles to go alongside the DC Super Powers Line, that fit both new and old figures.
Brainiac 4.5" figure included!
Collect all McFARLANE TOYS DC SUPER POWERS figures and vehicles.

Brainiac.Ship.01.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.02.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.03.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.04.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.05.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.06.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.07.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.08.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.09.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.10.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.11.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.12.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.13.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.14.jpg

Brainiac.Ship.15.jpg

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Loving the colors on this one, much more fun then the Standard release, if it goes on deep discount I'll buy.

It'll sell out and probably today or the end of the week if it's a McFarlane store exclusive (it doesn't say it is but it's Gold which means its exclusive somewhere). They always do.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hainrs said:

It'll sell out and probably today or the end of the week if it's a McFarlane store exclusive (it doesn't say it is but it's Gold which means its exclusive somewhere). They always do.

well if that's the case, meh then.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Loving the colors on this one, much more fun then the Standard release, if it goes on deep discount I'll buy.

Agree with you on the colours of this 1. 

I suppose if you got both, you can use the standard version as how it normally appears, and then this colourful 1 when it's drawing data or even getting ready to attack, shrink a city, and/or destory a planet.  I'm curious if the Purple is really going to be shiny or not in real life.

Anyone know the deal with the Breaded Brainaic?  Interesting look, but 1 I'm not familiar with.  While his classic Pink top, Green Skin look is how he looked back in the 1960's-1970's, I'm more found with the more mechanical and machine looks he's had over the years.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I was about to ask the same since I'm not familiar with a facial hair version of Brainiac...💡

Yeah.  I mean it looks to me like Brainaic decide to 1 day take over Green Arrow's body or something for whatever reason.  Either that, or Ollie 1 day just decide to cosplay as Brainaic.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bacondar said:

This is the 80's reboot of Brainiac with Milton Fine 

whats-your-favorite-brainiac-v0-rpgeq62h77hb1.jpg

Ooooh ok good to know is Comic version... I noticed that they have the pink T-shirt version at entertainment earth 🌍 that can be paired with the metallic version of that octopus 🐙 vehicle guys... They will look very nice.😀👍💡

2 hours ago, Arkana99 said:

I know it's a toy but the skull looks kind of flat when it should be round. Also the tentacles should hang instead off just lay on the floor. Maybe a flight stand should have been included.

Brainiac's_Skull_Ship.jpg

Yea i guess it’s in landed position.