Mondo Masters of the Universe 1/6 Scale Orko Figure Tease

I saw this tease, interested in getting this. The only time Orkos actual head is revealed and is included in this set. Looks to be the essential and complete version of Orko. Mondo did a real nice job here.

The next figure in Mondo's MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE 1/6 scale line is the heroic court magician Orko! The Orko 1/6 Scale Figure comes complete with a scepter and fabric robe as well as a slew of swappable hands and portraits, including the never-before-produced unmasked Orko. The figure also provides a first glimpse at Orko’s legs (yes, Orko has legs), and Mondo is honored that Mattel gave them a chance to debut these expanded features. As an added bonus, in addition to the main figure, our deluxe Timed Edition also features Orko Classic and Dree Elle mini figures and stands, plus Orko’s playmate Daimar the Demon.

The pre-order for the Orko - Timed Edition will be available from Tuesday, 1/23 at 12 NOON CT/ 1 PM EST until Friday, 1/30 at 11:59 AM CT only at MondoShop.com with a suggested retail price of $235.

Orko 1/6 Scale Figure – Timed Edition includes:

Orko Figure
Orko Standard Portrait
Orko Mondo Portrait
Orko Unmasked Portrait
Dree Elle Mini Figure
Classic Orko Mini Figure
Daimar Mini Figure
Stuffed Animal Figure
Scepter
Swirling Magic Effect Swappable Hand
Magic Energy Effect Swappable Hand
Fabric Robe
Two Clear Figure Stands for Mini Classic Orko and Dree Elle Mini Figures
Large Clear Figure Stand with Articulated Arm for Main Orko Figure
10 Swappable Hands

Orko.01.jpg

Orko.02.jpg

Orko.03.jpg

Orko.04.jpg

Orko.05.jpg

Orko.06.jpg

Orko.07.jpg

Shown below is the new Mondo Masters of the Universe 1/6 Scale Orko Figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors MondoShop.com with a suggested retail price of $235.00. The pre-order for the Orko - Timed Edition will be available from Tuesday, 1/23 at 12 NOON CT/ 1 PM EST until Friday, 1/30 at 11:59 AM CT

Orko.08.jpg

Orko.09.jpg

Orko.10.jpg

Orko.11.jpg

Orko.12.jpg

Orko.13.jpg

Orko.14.jpg

Orko.15.jpg

Orko.16.jpg

Orko.17.jpg

Orko.18.jpg

Orko.19.jpg

Orko.20.jpg

Orko.21.jpg

Orko.22.jpg

Orko.23.jpg

Orko.24.jpg

Orko.25.jpg

Orko.26.jpg

Orko.27.jpg

Orko.28.jpg

Orko.29.jpg

Orko.30.jpg

Orko.31.jpg

Orko.32.jpg

Orko.33.jpg

Orko.34.jpg

Orko.35.jpg

Orko.36.jpg

Orko.37.jpg

Orko.38.jpg

Orko.39.jpg

Orko.40.jpg

Orko.41.jpg

Orko.42.jpg

Orko.43.jpg

Orko.44.jpg

Orko.45.jpg

Orko.46.jpg

Orko.47.jpg

Orko.48.jpg

Orko.49.jpg

Orko.50.jpg

Orko.51.jpg

Orko.52.jpg

Orko.53.jpg

Orko.54.jpg

Orko.55.jpg

Orko.56.jpg

Orko.57.jpg

3 hours ago, toynewman said:

Which is pretty darn tootin awesome.

Eh. Not my thing.  But I'm happy for people that like it. 

I think my Mondo collection might end up being just She-Ra, barring them doing a really good Teela, Sorceress, or Evil-Lyn that are close matches to the original show.

3 hours ago, Jscott991 said:

I think my Mondo collection might end up being just She-Ra, barring them doing a really good Teela, Sorceress, or Evil-Lyn that are close matches to the original show.

Orko is on the list of characters I want to finish off my collection, along with Teela, Lynn and Triklops.  I just don't feel like spending $235 today.....maybe before it closes. 

On 1/23/2024 at 8:14 PM, toynewman said:

Orko is on the list of characters I want to finish off my collection, along with Teela, Lynn and Triklops.  I just don't feel like spending $235 today.....maybe before it closes. 

On 1/23/2024 at 4:28 PM, Jscott991 said:

Yeah, I think Teela and Evil Lyn might be it for me, though I love that Filmation Orko.

The face is uninspired, and unnecessary, I think. Like his legs. I don't envy Mondo, the character was created for animation (no mouth to sync!), not 3 dimensions. Sometimes less is more.

They previewed Teela at Designer Con 2023.

2023-Power-Con-Mondo-Booth-Reveals-Teela-3.webp

Teela-MOTU-Mondo-Sixth-Scale-Designer-Con-2023-3.webp

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hassenfeld said:

Yeah, I think Teela and Evil Lyn might be it for me, though I love that Filmation Orko.

The face is uninspired, and unnecessary, I think. Like his legs. I don't envy Mondo, the character was created for animation (no mouth to sync!), not 3 dimensions. Sometimes less is more.

They previewed Teela at Designer Con 2023.

2023-Power-Con-Mondo-Booth-Reveals-Teela-3.webp

Teela-MOTU-Mondo-Sixth-Scale-Designer-Con-2023-3.webp

I remember.

I'm hoping they tone down the fur or make it removable. That's my only hang-up (well, that and the usual QC with Mondo figures; I had to return She-Ra two or three times to get one that was decent and had all her parts included).

17 hours ago, Jscott991 said:

I remember.

I'm hoping they tone down the fur or make it removable. That's my only hang-up (well, that and the usual QC with Mondo figures; I had to return She-Ra two or three times to get one that was decent and had all her parts included).

Are you serious. At these prices and you had to return multiple times just to get a complete figure?  

26 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Are you serious. At these prices and you had to return multiple times just to get a complete figure?  

Oh my goodness, yes.  She-Ra was plagued by so many issues, they issued an apology and sent everyone a new, better painted head.  

What happened in my case was that one of mine came missing a piece.  So instead of sending the piece, they told me to send the whole thing back.  I then kept getting obvious returned She-Ras because they were all defective in some way.  After my third She-Ra, I told them I wanted a refund and was done.  They apologized profusely, gave me the refund, and sent me one last She-Ra.  This one was clearly new and she was in good shape (for a Mondo figure, the joints are still just so-so).  But the experience made me re-think getting into this line, so I passed on Skeletor, He-Man, and others.

3 hours ago, Jscott991 said:

Oh my goodness, yes.  She-Ra was plagued by so many issues, they issued an apology and sent everyone a new, better painted head.  

What happened in my case was that one of mine came missing a piece.  So instead of sending the piece, they told me to send the whole thing back.  I then kept getting obvious returned She-Ras because they were all defective in some way.  After my third She-Ra, I told them I wanted a refund and was done.  They apologized profusely, gave me the refund, and sent me one last She-Ra.  This one was clearly new and she was in good shape (for a Mondo figure, the joints are still just so-so).  But the experience made me re-think getting into this line, so I passed on Skeletor, He-Man, and others.

I had the same issue with She-ra, He-man 2.0 came snapped at the waste and my SDDC Revelation Skeletor.  They took care of my but it was a hassle.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, toynewman said:

I had the same issue with She-ra, He-man 2.0 came snapped at the waste and my SDDC Revelation Skeletor.  They took care of my but it was a hassle.

Their customer service is great (not sure what it's like now that they were bought out). But their QC leaves a lot to be desired.

1 minute ago, LordVenger said:

@Jscott991 @toynewman

Wow I had no idea they had extensive problems but I have never owned or had one in hand. Glad you guys got settled by customer service. Sad such premium figures are so poorly made. 

So much so I asked for a refund on Battlecat because I didn't want to spend $500 for something to come broken

3 minutes ago, toynewman said:

So much so I asked for a refund on Battlecat because I didn't want to spend $500 for something to come broken

I don’t blame you. Sucks though. I hate it when something completely awesome looking is so disappointing. 

44 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

I don’t blame you. Sucks though. I hate it when something completely awesome looking is so disappointing. 

A lot of awesome looking figures are very fragile.  I don't like 1/6 scale for this reason.  But I couldn't pass up that She-Ra.