New Dungeons and Dragons Animated Series ULTIMATES Figures From Super7 Revealed

JayC

Thanks to placeholder pages on Amazon we have a look at Super7's first wave of Dungeons and Dragons 7" Animated Series Ultimates figures Which will officially be going up for pre-order this coming Thursday (1/11) at all etailers that carry Super7 products. Wave 1 includes the following:

- Hank The Ranger
- Sheila The Thief

- Shadow Warrior 2-Pack
- Dekkion (Skeleton Warrior)

DandD-00.jpg

DandD-01.jpg

DandD-02.jpg

DandD-03.jpg

DandD-04.jpg

DandD-05.jpg

DandD-06.jpg

DandD-07.jpg

DandD-08.jpg

DandD-09.jpg

DandD-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What????? Ok, if Hasbro is not continuing this line I will get on board with  Super 7 for this line guys... Finally they are making the animated figures, this are indeed great news. 😀👌🐔👍

That's cool! I'm definitely in for the skeleton warrior & shadow warriors. I'm going to stick with the Hasbro versions for the kids however since I like how they scale with the Neca D&D figures.

• Thanks 1

How did they manage to have a worse likeness of Sheila than Hasbro?  That face looks absolutely nothing like her.  Give that figure blonde or black hair and you wouldn't have any idea who it is supposed to be.

It is nice someone picked up this license since Hasbro seems done, but since she's the only figure I would be interested in, it won't do me much good. :)

1 hour ago, Admiral_Brockbar said:

I'll get the bad guys...not sure if I'll commit to the kids unless I see more waves incoming. A cartoon Warduke and Bullywugs would be awesome

Warduke was off model on the cartoon show. So S7 will probably do that look but, i hope he gets packed in with option parts to get a more accurate look for him. An officially produced warduke on a MOTUC style body is a huge want of mine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Because of course everyone needs to buy another set of the kids after they just completed them.  Shaking my head. 

Yes, because the first set is garbage on almost metric including the way they look. These Super7 are 7" scale and will be show accurate or much closer than the weird changes Hasbro made. Characters will be able to do things like actually hold their bow right or the ability to hold their hood. We'll also probably get a Tiamet if the sales warrant it, as well as many more characters over time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hainrs said:

Yes, because the first set is garbage on almost metric including the way they look. These Super7 are 7" scale and will be show accurate or much closer than the weird changes Hasbro made. Characters will be able to do things like actually hold their bow right or the ability to hold their hood. We'll also probably get a Tiamet if the sales warrant it, as well as many more characters over time.

You will be lucky to get these.  Super7 has had some trouble getting lines off the ground.

Given Super7's record on female head sculpts (or flesh colored figures in general), I'm pretty comfortable saying my Hasbro Sheila is going to look a lot better than this Super7 version.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, hainrs said:

As far as figures being able to hold a bow or hood well we'll see. These are renders we're seeing right now and most likely not truly indicative of how the final production figures could turn out. That goes for faces too.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, toynewman said:

I'm in for Baddies and maybe kid's.  if ANYONE will make Tiamat if the line is a success.....It's Brian

I will have to get them all if the first comparisons between the kids are too much of a scale difference man... I like that Skeletor Warrior...😀👍💡

1 hour ago, Jscott991 said:

You will be lucky to get these.  Super7 has had some trouble getting lines off the ground.

Given Super7's record on female head sculpts (or flesh colored figures in general), I'm pretty comfortable saying my Hasbro Sheila is going to look a lot better than this Super7 version.

I feel pretty confident that Super 7 will do no less than 3 waves man... Let's bet $100 right here that first wave will be released since you mentioned otherwise.  😎👌💡💰💲💶

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I feel pretty confident that Super 7 will do no less than 3 waves man... Let's bet $100 right here that first wave will be released since you mentioned otherwise.  😎👌💡💰💲💶

I don't think there is much chance you will get three waves.  But Super7 defies all logic (mostly in bad ways, sometimes in good ways) so I'm not sure of it obviously.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jscott991 said:

I don't think there is much chance you will get three waves.  But Super7 defies all logic (mostly in bad ways, sometimes in good ways) so I'm not sure of it obviously.

Not sure? Ok, I can see these line to be as popular as ThunderCats or Silverhawks since overseas they were popular in the 80s... 👌😀

16 hours ago, toynewman said:

I'm in for Baddies and maybe kid's.  if ANYONE will make Tiamat if the line is a success.....It's Brian

any Tiamat that would work with my Boss Fight 1/18th scale figures would be awesome!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Not sure? Ok, I can see these line to be as popular as ThunderCats or Silverhawks since overseas they were popular in the 80s... 👌😀

There is no way this line will approach Thundercats in popularity (and I say that as someone who still watches these cartoons occasionally on Youtube and does not follow Thundercats at all).  If you want to bet $100 on the fact that more DnD figures will be released than Thundercats, I would take that bet in a second.  Remember, this very property just failed as a Habro line.

As I said, we will be lucky to see more than a wave or two.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, hainrs said:

Damn didn’t even think in terms of a Tiamat that would be amazing if scaled appropriately but it would be way bigger then granymr from MoTU classics. ! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jscott991 said:

There is no way this line will approach Thundercats in popularity (and I say that as someone who still watches these cartoons occasionally on Youtube and does not follow Thundercats at all).  If you want to bet $100 on the fact that more DnD figures will be released than Thundercats, I would take that bet in a second.  Remember, this very property just failed as a Habro line.

As I said, we will be lucky to see more than a wave or two.

My bet is for Super 7 to do more than 1 wave as you said it will not get out of the ground... If you accept we have plenty of eyewitnesses here man...😎💰👌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

My bet is for Super 7 to do more than 1 wave as you said it will not get out of the ground... If you accept we have plenty of eyewitnesses here man...😎💰👌

That isn't what I said at all. What I said was that people would be lucky to get even one wave in response to someone who said we are going to get Tiamat plus many more figures than Hasbro released.  Then when you wanted me to bet whether one wave would be released, I said I wasn't confident that multiple waves would be released but Super7 was unpredictable in good and bad ways.  You then retorted that this line would be more popular than Thundercats, which is ludicrous.

So we won't be making any bets.

And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I think this line has "quietly cancelled" written all over it given how the Hasbro line struggled and how Super7 recently has shown it won't put poorly ordered waves into production.

• Haha 1