NECA Ben Cooper Costume Kids Collection Wave 1 Set of 5 Clothed Figures

Shown below is the new NECA Ben Cooper Costume Kids Collection Wave 1 Set of 5 Clothed Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $104.99.

It's always Halloween at NECA! Introducing the Ben Cooper Costume Kids Collection, a figure series based on the popular kids' costumes from one of the largest Halloween costume manufacturers from the 1950s through the '80s.

Standing approximately 6 inches tall, these fully poseable figures wonderfully capture the vintage horror spirit and are ready to make some spooky mischief on your collector's shelf. First in the lineup are Creature, Devil, Frankenstein, Mummy, and Skeleton-classic Ben Cooper costumes worn by an inclusive group of kids.

Wearing a mask styled after an original Ben Cooper design and soft goods clothing replicating the vinyl look of the classic costume, each playful figure comes complete with a trick-or-treat bag or pumpkin bucket accessory. Every figure is packaged separately in a numbered, retro-style window box that pays homage to the original costume packaging.

Product Features

6 inches (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Based on the classic Ben Cooper costumes from the 1950s-80s
Highly detailed
Fully articulated

Box Contents

Devil Costumed figure
Trick-or-treat bag
Creature Costumed figure
Trick-or-treat bag
Frankenstein Costumed figure
Pumpkin bucket
Mummy Costumed figure
Trick-or-treat bag
Skeleton Costumed figure
Pumpkin bucket

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.01.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.02.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.03.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.04.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.05.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.06.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.07.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.08.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.09.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.10.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.11.jpg

Ben.Cooper.Costume.Kids.12.jpg

Boy, these are... I don't know how I feel about these.

If there's a nostalgia line-in-the-sand, these seem to cross it, for me. Most toys attempt at evoking the feeling from a childhood memory, but to make action figures of children?

I don't know if that's better or worse than wanting an action figure of yourself as a child, in a costume.

All of us in the toy community grew up, but never lost that sense of fun or imagination.

We're not emotionally stunted, and I guess that's the icky vibe I'm getting from these things.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hassenfeld said:

If there's a nostalgia line-in-the-sand, these seem to cross it, for me. Most toys attempt at evoking the feeling from a childhood memory, but to make action figures of children?

NECA already made Halloween II Trick or Treaters. Nothing inherently wrong with an action figure of a kid.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not quite seeing what exactly is "icky" about it but to each their own. It seems harmless to me.

Super 7 is also doing a reaction line of retro trick or treaters. And I believe theres a customizer on FB whos been doing the same concept but with character specific Ben Cooper costumes (unlicensed of course). Which are very cool, imo.

• Like 1