McFarlane Toys DC Direct Batman Animated Lock-Up BAF wave

toynewman

Sigh, just like with Condiment King I really only want Lock-Up. I went ahead and pre-ordered them all anyway and replaced my original pre-orders for Animal Man and Red Tornado as well in order to take advantage of the buy $100 worth of toys and save $25 online deal right now, so at least one of the figures works out to be free, I guess. I really don't like this buying four figures that I have zero interest in just to get a BAF that I do want. It's easy enough to throw the other figures on ebay as a lot, I suppose.

53 minutes ago, hainrs said:

Also the original Joker figure from years ago didn't have yellow eyes and teeth. They were just like this one.

Yes, DC Direct screwed up back then, too. They eventually corrected the color on the teeth and eyes in the Batman: The Adventures Continue release with the angry face and cel shading.
BTW, this Joker isn't technically new. It's essentially a repop of the Expression Pack Joker with the trench coat but without all the extra heads and accessories.

I am euphoric about this wave of BTAS B-A-F. Lock-Up has been one of my long time requests & now he's on his way! I have a few other villains that haven't been done yet, including Hugo Strange, Maxie Zeus, Talon (the prototype was shown at the NYCC in 2019), Clock King, Black Mask (Animated version was in the BTAS comic books), JLU Deadshot, JLU KGBeast, & JLU Gentleman Ghost. A TNBA Penguin would be great too, but hey, who knows which B-A-F will be next? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Shown below via robdtoys is an in-hand look at the new DC Direct Target Exclusive Batman Animated Lock-Up Build-a-Figure Wave featuring The Joker, Batman, The Riddler and Commissioner Gordon as well as the Build-a-Figure Lockup from McFarlane Toys. Also shown here is the Platinum Editon of Commissioner Gordon!

Lockup.01.jpg

Lockup.02.jpg

Lockup.03.jpg

Lockup.04.jpg

Lockup.05.jpg

Lockup.06.jpg

Lockup.07.jpg

Lockup.08.jpg

Lockup.09.jpg

Lockup.10.jpg