Super7 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES Wave 11

toynewman

Shown below is the new Super7 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES Wave 11 Figures featuring Rat King, Rapper Mike, Ninja Nomad Leonardo, and Damaged Foot Soldier will be available for pre-order at 3 pm EST from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $55.00 Each

Exclusive Super Pack

Assemble the complete Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ULTIMATES! Wave 11 collection and receive an exclusive Super Pack with an assortment of weapons specific to these characters! Available only with the purchase of the full wave of Super7 ULTIMATES! Figures from Super7.com.

00.jpg

Foot.Soldier.01.jpg

Foot.Soldier.02.jpg

Nomad.Leo.01.jpg

Nomad.Leo.02.jpg

Rapper.Mikey.01.jpg

Rapper.Mikey.02.jpg

Rat.King.01.jpg

Rat.King.02.jpg

Wave.11.05.jpg

• Thanks 1

Having never owned any Super7 Ultimates stuff, I broke down and bought all of the first 6 waves of TMNT from the sale that BBTS has going on right now. They has them all 40-65% off. They've arrived but I haven't been able to find time to open them yet. The only Turtles stuff I have otherwise is all Playmates stuff that I likewise purchased on clearance. I did also buy one lone NECA Ultimate Foot Soldier that I found at Walmart at full price.

Of this particular Wave 11 that was just announced I could only see myself being interested in Rat King and Damaged Foot Soldier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reno said:

Having never owned any Super7 Ultimates stuff, I broke down and bought all of the first 6 waves of TMNT from the sale that BBTS has going on right now. They has them all 40-65% off. They've arrived but I haven't been able to find time to open them yet.

I already had a pretty decent Ultimates collection, but I just about doubled it with this sale.  Characters I never would have considered paying full price for suddenly became quite appealing, for some reason...

• Thanks 1

I like this wave.  Leonardo looks cool.  

It's still messed up Playmates isn't letting them do the toy versions 100%.
Rat-King needs his Rat-Bow.  And the cat-belt/loin cloth.

I really hope they do a version of Ralph with blades on his weapons, instead of pokey stick sais.

• Thanks 1