2023 MCM London

JayC

Shown below via Tarot are images from the Hasbro booth at the MCM London convention showing empty cases. Presumably these will be filled with newly announced Ghostbusters product that will be announced later today during the Hasbro 1027 live-stream that kicks off at 3pm ET and then tomorrow during their London panel which will begin at 6:30 am ET.

One of the cases is for a new Haslab, again presumably for something Ghostbusters released, perhaps a 6" scale Ecto-1???? The same of the case to me at least suggests something like a Excto-1. Rumors though not confirmed that the initial non-Haslab Ghostbusters products announced this weekend will be some kind of Target exclusive, but again that is not confirmed.

Check back later today for coverage of the 1023 event and tomorrow for more from MCM London.

Ghostbusters-01.jpg

Ghostbusters-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below thanks to Tarot are images from the Hasbro booth during the first day of the MCM London convention giving us a look at the G.I. Joe Classified products on display.

There is nothing new out today we haven't seen before or already released, but we do get better looks at both the Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank which should be shipping out soon to folks and the Dragonfly Helicopter with Wild Bill.

Later today at 3pm ET Hasbro will be holding their 1027 Live-Stream event and then tomorrow in London will have a panel which begins at 6:30 AM ET. We expect new G.I. Joe reveals to be made during those event which of course we will bring you coverage of as they happen.

Dragonfly-00.jpg

Dragonfly-01.jpg

Dragonfly-02.jpg

Dragonfly-03.jpg

Dragonfly-04.jpg

Dragonfly-05.jpg

Dragonfly-06.jpg

Dragonfly-07.jpg

Dragonfly-08.jpg

Dragonfly-09.jpg

Dragonfly-10.jpg

Dragonfly-11.jpg

Dragonfly-12.jpg

Dragonfly-13.jpg

Dragonfly-14.jpg

Dragonfly-15.jpg

Dragonfly-16.jpg

Dragonfly-17.jpg

Dragonfly-18.jpg

Dragonfly-19.jpg

Dragonfly-20.jpg

Dragonfly-21.jpg

Dragonfly-22.jpg

Dragonfly-23.jpg

Dragonfly-24.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below via Tarot are images from the MCM London Hasbro booth showing off the newly announced Ghostbusters Haslab Plasma Series Ghost Trap and P.K.E. Meter role-play items.

The Haslab campaign kicked off yesterday afternoon during Hasbro's 1027 event. The cost is $299.99 and already has 6,527 Backers of the minimum 10k needed to move forward into production. The campaign runs until 11:59 PM EST on December 11th 2023.

Check back later this morning for the Hasbro MCM London panel where we do think some more Ghostbusters products may be revealed along with G.I. Joe Classified, Marvel Legends, Star Wars and Transformers. The panel begins at 6:30am ET.

Ghostbusters-09.jpg

Ghostbusters-10.jpg

Ghostbusters-11.jpg

Ghostbusters-01.jpg

Ghostbusters-02.jpg

Ghostbusters-03.jpg

Ghostbusters-04.jpg

Ghostbusters-05.jpg

Ghostbusters-06.jpg

Ghostbusters-07.jpg

Ghostbusters-08.jpg

• Thanks 1

The second day of the MCM London Comic Con kicks off with a look at the new Star Wars figures out in Hasbro's booth. These are the figures announced yesterday during the Hasbro 1027 even which includes the Vintage Collection Rogue One Andor and Black Series Paz Vizla Reissue figures which are now available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Also shown is the Star Wars Black Series Clones of the Republic Mace Windu & 187th Legion Clone Trooper 2-Pack which is being released as a ShopDisney exclusive. Hasbro had a limited number of these available for pre-order yesterday on the Pulse website which sold out, but these will be available again at a later date on the ShopDisney website.

Check back later this morning for the Hasbro London MCM panel where we expect to see a few more Star Wars reveals made. That begins at 6:30am ET.

Star-Wars-00.jpg

Star-Wars-01.jpg

Star-Wars-03.jpg

Star-Wars-04.jpg

Star-Wars-05.jpg

Star-Wars-06.jpg

Star-Wars-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below via Tarot are panel images from Hasbro's MCM London Panel, specifically for the Star Wars portion.

Panel starts off going over yesterday's 1027 reveals.

Vintage Collection they showed off a new Force Awakens Finn.

Prequel Celebration - Vintage Collection Attack Of The Clones Phase I Clone, Count Dooku

Prequel Celebration - Black Series Episode I Padme, Anakin

Mandalorian Carson Teva Role-Play Helmet

Look for these to go up for pre-order on 10/30 at places like our sponsors Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore.com.

Pipeline Reveals for Vintage Collection - Shop Disney exclusive Ashoka Series Thrawn Stormtroopers with Captain Enoch, and Fan Shared Rebels Zeb, Kanan and Ezra

Pipeline Reveals for Black Series - Shop Disney Clone and Battle Droid 2pk, Fan Shared EpIII Darth Sidious, Shop Disney Heir to the Empire Set

SW-00.jpg

SW-01.jpg

SW-02.jpg

SW-03.jpg

SW-04.jpg

SW-05.jpg

SW-06.jpg

SW-07.jpg

SW-08.jpg

SW-09.jpg

SW-10.jpg

SW-11.jpg

SW-12.jpg

SW-13.jpg

SW-14.jpg

SW-15.jpg

SW-16.jpg

SW-17.jpg

SW-18.jpg

SW-19.jpg

SW-20.jpg

SW-21.jpg

SW-22.jpg

SW-23.jpg

SW-24.jpg

SW-25.jpg

SW-26.jpg

SW-27.jpg

SW-28.jpg

SW-29.jpg

SW-30.jpg

SW-31.jpg

SW-32.jpg

SW-33.jpg

SW-34.jpg

SW-35.jpg

SW-36.jpg

SW-37.jpg

SW-38.jpg

SW-39.jpg

SW-40.jpg

SW-41.jpg

SW-42.jpg

SW-43.jpg

SW-44.jpg

SW-45.jpg

SW-46.jpg

SW-47.jpg

SW-48.jpg

SW-49.jpg

SW-50.jpg

SW-51.jpg

SW-52.jpg

SW-53.jpg

SW-54.jpg

SW-55.jpg

SW-56.jpg

SW-57.jpg

SW-58.jpg

SW-59.jpg

SW-60.jpg

SW-61.jpg

SW-62.jpg

SW-63.jpg

SW-64.jpg

SW-65.jpg

SW-66.jpg

SW-67.jpg

SW-68.jpg

SW-69.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2023 at 11:58 AM, toynewman said:

Shown below via Shawn Bushby is an in package image of the new G.I. Joe Classified Series V.A.M.P Vehicle from Hasbro. Also peaking out in the background is the Cobra Ferret!

Vamp.jpg

Cobra Ferret so cool man. I have to get it😀💡👍

On 10/27/2023 at 1:42 PM, toynewman said:

Today, during the 1027 event Hasbro revealed that G.I. Joe Classified Raptor and Iron Grenadiers Figures will be coming to the line. These were name only reveals and more info will be revealed at a later date.

Raptor.IG.jpg

Those two are s great classified addiction.  I will buy them. 😀👍

Thanks To Tarot and Jay D Toys we have images from the Hasbro booth at London Comic Con showing off the newly announced G.I. Joe Classified Mutt with Junkyard and Metal-Head figures which will be available for pre-order on 10/31 at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore.com.

With these images we see a return of the plastic windowed packaging for the line.

GIJoe-01.jpg

GIJoe-02.jpg

GIJoe-03.jpg

GIJoe-04.jpg

GIJoe-05.jpg

GIJoe-06.jpg

GIJoe-07.png

GIJoe-08.jpg

GIJoe-09.jpg

GIJoe-10.jpg

GIJoe-11.jpg

GIJoe-12.jpg

GIJoe-13.jpg

GIJoe-14.jpg

GIJoe-15.jpg

GIJoe-16.jpg

GIJoe-17.jpg

GIJoe-18.jpg

• Thanks 1

Yesterday during Hasbro's MCM London panel for a pipeline reveal they announced that we would be getting a Black Series Star Wars Heir to the Empire set sometime in 2024 which will be released as a Shop Disney exclusive.

Even though this was only a pipeline announcement (Meaning no images of the set), it was probably the biggest news from the Star Wars portion of the panel. The set will be based on the classic Timothy Zahn novel and feature four 6" figures of Luke Skywalker, Luuke (His clone), Mara Jade and Joruus C’baoth. The set will also have a limited number released through Hasbro Pulse. No word yet on exactly when in 2024 this set will be released or even when we might get an actual look at the figures in it.

Heir-To-The-Empire.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1