G.I. Joe Classified Series Python Patrol Vypra Review

Kato

24 minutes ago, Frozentenderloin said:

Saw this one at a Target near me like a day or two ago. I somehow missed the announcement on this one because I was confused when I saw it. I didn’t end up getting it because apart from Snake Eyes and Stormshadow I am somewhat indifferent towards ninja type characters.

I didn't know Vypra was a ninja character prior to this release. I remember her as a repaint of Jinx released with a Stinger re-release around 2002.

13 hours ago, Faceless said:

I didn't know Vypra was a ninja character prior to this release. I remember her as a repaint of Jinx released with a Stinger re-release around 2002.

I may be wrong, but Jinx is kind of a ninja character herself. Her whole deal is martial arts. That said, If they did release Jinx, that is one I'd pick up despite my previous statement since I liked her character in the old animated movie.

3 hours ago, Frozentenderloin said:

I may be wrong, but Jinx is kind of a ninja character herself. Her whole deal is martial arts. That said, If they did release Jinx, that is one I'd pick up despite my previous statement since I liked her character in the old animated movie.

You're not wrong. Jinx is a member of the Arashikage ninja clan and Storm Shadow's cousin.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frozentenderloin said:

Looking at her original filecard (1998), I see her secondary specialty is martial arts. But yes, Jinx was primarily a ninja. Maybe since they've gotten so much use out of this mold at this point, they could spring for a new one for Jinx.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Looking at her original filecard (1998), I see her secondary specialty is martial arts. But yes, Jinx was primarily a ninja. Maybe since they've gotten so much use out of this mold at this point, they could spring for a new one for Jinx.

At Comic Con in San Diego, John Warden said Jinx would be all new.

• Like 3