New Masters Of The Universe Masterverse And Origins Figures Revealed With Pre-Orders Launching Tomorrow (10/4)

JayC

30 minutes ago, Jscott991 said:

If they make those Skeletor troopers shown in the art, I will be the happiest person on Earth. I've waited so long for those guys.

Ha, same! I've wanted them since I saw the movie in the theaters as a kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shown below via overseas seller Small Tiny Store is a better look at the new Masters of the Universe Origins: Necro-Conda & Stranger Things Skeletor & Demogorgon Figures Official Images from Mattel.. Here in the states Necro Conda is a Walmart Store Exclusive and Stranger Things: Skeletor & Demogorgon will be a Target Store Exclusive.

Necro.Conda.01.jpg

Necro.Conda.02.jpg

Stranger.Things..01.jpg

Stranger.Things..03.jpg

• Thanks 1

Necro Conda is so awesome, It's a must have for me, I just hope I can get it, Walmart hasn't been good with the releasing of Origins figures here in Canada, still waiting for Moss Man to see a release here, and it's paining me, Def love that Demigorgon Origin, that's so cool, and I really want it, just hope this also being an exclusive to Target it's not hard to find here at TRU (99% of Target Exclusives are TRU Exclusives in Canada).

• Thanks 1

Is Necro-conda a He-Man character, or is he from something else like the Demogoron is? It's interesting to see Mattel dipping into other properties with this line. I know they have done it with WWE (and I can't remember if the horror movie monsters were Mattel or Super7) but it seems like they are really branching into untouched territory for MOTU. Realistically, they could pull just about any franchise into this toyline. "Masters of the Marvel Universe" anyone? lol

40 minutes ago, Frozentenderloin said:

Is Necro-conda a He-Man character, or is he from something else like the Demogoron is? It's interesting to see Mattel dipping into other properties with this line. I know they have done it with WWE (and I can't remember if the horror movie monsters were Mattel or Super7) but it seems like they are really branching into untouched territory for MOTU. Realistically, they could pull just about any franchise into this toyline. "Masters of the Marvel Universe" anyone? lol

funny you say this, because I've said that forever, Masters of the Marvel Universe would be so damn awesome, And yeah Necro Conda is MOTU, he apparently first appeared on the box art for Snake Mountain.

oh and yeah the Horror figures were Funko.

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

funny you say this, because I've said that forever, Masters of the Marvel Universe would be so damn awesome, And yeah Necro Conda is MOTU, he apparently first appeared on the box art for Snake Mountain.

oh and yeah the Horror figures were Funko.

My brain always mixes up Super7 and Funko for some reason. I think that since both companies produce a ton of different products related to tons of intellectual properties (Like Pops and Reaction figures) I tend to jumble the companies up.

In addition to Marvel, they could totally make some rad Star Wars/ MOTU crossover stuff. A Chewbacca/Beast-man figure would be awesome haha!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Anyone else struggling with whether they are gonna open these or display on card?

I try to be a packaging guy as little as possible (unless the packaging is part of the appeal, like with those Walmart Classified figs) but I feel like these are going to be kept on card for me. 

• 1 month later...