Jump to content

New Masters Of The Universe Masterverse And Origins Figures Revealed With Pre-Orders Launching Tomorrow (10/4)


JayC

Recommended Posts

Mattel has released this new checklist poster for their Masters of the Universe Spring 2024 product line. The Mastervers figures will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (10/4) at 9am ET at places like our sponsors Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore.com.

For Masterverse look for Revolution Sorceress Teela, Revolution Skeletor, New Eternia Trap Jaw, New Eternia Man-At-Arms, Revolution Battle Armor He-Man, New Eternia Mekaneck, New Eternia Tri-Klops, Gwildor And Orko 2pk, Movie Evil Lynn.

 

 

 
 
For Origins Look for Filmation He-Man, Skeletor, Beast Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela and Trap Jaw and be general releases. Lord Ga'asp, Terroar and Necro-Condra will be released as Walmart exclusives. Stranger Things Skeletor & Demogorgon will be a Target exclusive. Also look for re-released of Randor, Webstor Ninjor and Trap-Jaw coming to specialty stores.

 

MOTU_Mastervers-02.jpg

MOTU_Mastervers-03.jpg

MOTU_Mastervers-04.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Masterverse Mekanek and Gwildor/Orko are must buys for me. I'll likely consider Man-at-Arms, Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops also but already bought the "deluxe" versions. I don't collect Origins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

now where Moss Man at?

The flocked?  Walmart exclusive, I believe (at least that's where I found it). 

Both Trap Jaws, Masterverse Evil Lyn, Tri Klops and probably that Gwildor 2pk.  Along with Origins Beast Man, Terroar and Necro-Conda.  Kinda like that Demigorgon but I really do have to start cutting back on the unnecessary stuff.  So maybe at some point down the line if it's still available. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RobertD said:

The flocked?  Walmart exclusive, I believe (at least that's where I found it). 

Both Trap Jaws, Masterverse Evil Lyn, Tri Klops and probably that Gwildor 2pk.  Along with Origins Beast Man, Terroar and Necro-Conda.  Kinda like that Demigorgon but I really do have to start cutting back on the unnecessary stuff.  So maybe at some point down the line if it's still available. 

 

Yeah that one, it came out already? I didn't know this, guess it appeared without warning, I certainly have not seen it in Canada yet, but that doesn't surprise me because Walmart here is a stinker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah that one, it came out already? I didn't know this, guess it appeared without warning, I certainly have not seen it in Canada yet, but that doesn't surprise me because Walmart here is a stinker.

Randomly saw it in the wild 2 or 3 weeks ago, just the one, and scooped it up immediately.  Walmart everywhere is generally pretty lousy.  Finding anything's a crapshoot with them and I've got 6 or so in reasonable driving distance.  So I'll wish you luck with finding one, but be forewarned it's like double the price of a standard figure, so you already ought to ask yourself how much you really want one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, idrawcomics said:

Did I miss something? What's the deal with the buff Demogorgon in Beast Man clothing?!

We getting beefed up versions of the Stranger Things kids as well?

Special mashup just announced today. Will be exclusive to Target.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JayC said:

Special mashup just announced today. Will be exclusive to Target.

So, We've got He-man and Stranger Things... He-man and Ninja Turtles...  What's next, He-man in robes swinging around a lightsaber?!

Sweet Eternia, what is this world coming to?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masters of the Universe Spring 2024 product line is available for pre-order at places like our sponsors Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore.com.

2024 Masterverse features Revolution Sorceress Teela, Revolution Skeletor, New Eternia Trap Jaw, New Eternia Man-At-Arms, Revolution Battle Armor He-Man, New Eternia Mekaneck, New Eternia Tri-Klops, Gwildor And Orko 2pk and Movie Evil Lynn.

2024 Cartoon Origins features Filmation He-Man, Skeletor, Beast Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela and Trap Jaw.

00.jpg

Masterverse.1.jpg

Masterverse.2.jpg

Masterverse.3.jpg

Masterverse.4.jpg

Masterverse.5.jpg

Masterverse.7.jpg

Masterverse.8.jpg

Masterverse.9.jpg

Masterverse.10.jpg

Origins.1.jpg

Origins.2.jpg

Origins.3.jpg

Origins.4.jpg

Origins.5.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, RobertD said:

Randomly saw it in the wild 2 or 3 weeks ago, just the one, and scooped it up immediately.  Walmart everywhere is generally pretty lousy.  Finding anything's a crapshoot with them and I've got 6 or so in reasonable driving distance.  So I'll wish you luck with finding one, but be forewarned it's like double the price of a standard figure, so you already ought to ask yourself how much you really want one. 

Oh I don't care about price, as long as its under 50, Origins is one of the lines I am a demi completest for I need one of every character basically and Moss Man is a must, because high priority is any character who was released when were were kids.

 

Hey so what happened to the other Origin figures? I thought Lord Grasp, Terroar and Necro Conda would have gone up as well? but not seeing them anywhere? what did I miss? , also hearing Skeletor and Demigorgon is Target exclusive now?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh I don't care about price, as long as its under 50, Origins is one of the lines I am a demi completest for I need one of every character basically and Moss Man is a must, because high priority is any character who was released when were were kids.

Then I wish you the sincerest luck.  I saw it's on Walmart's website (at least here in the US) so you may want to go check to see if you can scoop it up. 

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey so what happened to the other Origin figures? I thought Lord Grasp, Terroar and Necro Conda would have gone up as well? but not seeing them anywhere? what did I miss? , also hearing Skeletor and Demigorgon is Target exclusive now?

 

The Snake Men are going to be Walmart Exclusives.  I imagine we'll see them during their next annoying Collector Con event where they cancel half the orders anyway. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobertD said:

Then I wish you the sincerest luck.  I saw it's on Walmart's website (at least here in the US) so you may want to go check to see if you can scoop it up. 

The Snake Men are going to be Walmart Exclusives.  I imagine we'll see them during their next annoying Collector Con event where they cancel half the orders anyway. 

Yeah looked recently at both a physical Walmart, and online, nada here yet, but we can be slow on the uptake, I'll keep my eyes open, unless you find another one and wanna send it to me?

maybe there will also be a non flocked version (which would be weird) that's a non exclusive, that might be easier to find, I don't care if he's flocked or not in the end, I just need me a Moss Man.

Oh so those Snake Men are Walmart...great ugh, that dampens my mood.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'll keep my eyes open, unless you find another one and wanna send it to me?

Ha, if I were a richer man I'd hook you up.  I really feel for the folks who can't get a hold of the figures they love.  I think it was ToyNewman who was lamenting on how Target had cancelled his Cad Bane/Cobb Vanth 2pack and it genuinely made me want to go out and find one for the guy since I've got multiple Targets in my area, but the current reality is I've got debt to wrangle, a wedding to save for and a pretty expensive toy habit to contend with. 

That said, if I win the lottery, I'll be sure to hook you up. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, RobertD said:

Ha, if I were a richer man I'd hook you up.  I really feel for the folks who can't get a hold of the figures they love.  I think it was ToyNewman who was lamenting on how Target had cancelled his Cad Bane/Cobb Vanth 2pack and it genuinely made me want to go out and find one for the guy since I've got multiple Targets in my area, but the current reality is I've got debt to wrangle, a wedding to save for and a pretty expensive toy habit to contend with. 

That said, if I win the lottery, I'll be sure to hook you up. 

Thanks man!  Yep them and Marvel Legends Black Widow.  I hate these store exclusives BUT if I run into these Origins I'll pick them up for anyone in here that needs them. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobertD said:

Ha, if I were a richer man I'd hook you up.  I really feel for the folks who can't get a hold of the figures they love.  I think it was ToyNewman who was lamenting on how Target had cancelled his Cad Bane/Cobb Vanth 2pack and it genuinely made me want to go out and find one for the guy since I've got multiple Targets in my area, but the current reality is I've got debt to wrangle, a wedding to save for and a pretty expensive toy habit to contend with. 

That said, if I win the lottery, I'll be sure to hook you up. 

Ha fair enough, but I mean obviously I'd being paying for it, but I get the woes bros, two of the most expensive things next to toy collecting gotta be a wedding and unsolved debt, I wish you the best.

1 hour ago, toynewman said:

Thanks man!  Yep them and Marvel Legends Black Widow.  I hate these store exclusives BUT if I run into these Origins I'll pick them up for anyone in here that needs them. 

Yeah if you see a Moss Man lemme know, also if I see that Black Widow at TRU anytime soon, since she is out, but man shes tough to get since obviously everyone wants the definitive BW, I;ll grab you one.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ha fair enough, but I mean obviously I'd being paying for it, but I get the woes bros, two of the most expensive things next to toy collecting gotta be a wedding and unsolved debt, I wish you the best.

Yeah if you see a Moss Man lemme know, also if I see that Black Widow at TRU anytime soon, since she is out, but man shes tough to get since obviously everyone wants the definitive BW, I;ll grab you one.

No problemo! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE