ToyFarce News: October Horror Stories - Too Many Cool Announcement at Toy Fair!

ToyFarce

Picsart_23-10-02_11-28-27-456.jpg

It's (finally) October, and it's time to tell spooky stories! This month, ToyFarce will try to dive into the shocking, terrible and horrifying side of toy collecting! The New York Toy Fair is still ongoing and it seems it was too much for one particular collector...

ToyFarce met at a mental institution with James, a collector from New York, who lost his mind during the New York Toy Fair reveals:
"There was too many! Too many!!! What am I supposed to do?!" said James, worried. "Not only, all the big names came up with great new stuff, but there's also newer brands that blew everything out of the water. Have you heard of Trick-or-Treat studios?? They have some great horror figures, zombies, the Goosebump license, and Gwar! GWAR!! I'm losing my mind! And now, for some reason, I need a giant clock tower for mu Gargoyles! Aaaah!"

The doctors explained to ToyFarce that the excitement and the thrill of all the Toy Fair reveals took James over the edge, and that he will require some time to recover. 

More news at 11:00... and there's still 2 more days of Toy Fair...