Jump to content

SDCC 2023 Sideshow Collectibles Lost Boys David Sixth Scale Figure


toynewman

Recommended Posts

The vamped out portrait is really quite good. The other looks too friendly and about five to ten years too old, but that's not really the one that matters to me (and probably not to most people). I hope this goes up for preorder this week. Overall it's quite impressive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Satam said:

The vamped out portrait is really quite good. The other looks too friendly and about five to ten years too old, but that's not really the one that matters to me (and probably not to most people). I hope this goes up for preorder this week. Overall it's quite impressive.

They are prototype images and are bound to change.  For me, his hair is a little too high and spikey.  It almost makes him look like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Outsiders said:

They are prototype images and are bound to change.  For me, his hair is a little too high and spikey.  It almost makes him look like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Unlikely to change for the better and unlikely to get much worse. That's been Sideshow's track record with sixth scale figures for the last few years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has this available for pre-order.  The price is $299.99 but it does come with a lot of accessories and exchangeable parts.

The David Sixth Scale Figure includes:

  • Two (2) head sculpts: 
    • Neutral portrait
    • Vampire portrait
  • Tailored Costume, including:
    • Coat
    • Vest
    • Shirt
    • Pants
    • Shoes
  •  Ten (10) swap-out hands:
    • Fists
    • Relaxed palms
    • Ungloved claws
    • Object-holding hands
    • Right hand with non-removable chopsticks
  • Three (3) swap-out feet
    • Boots
    • Clawed bare feet
    • Hanging bare feet
  • Figure stand
  • Cave ceiling accessory
  • Three (3) takeout boxes
    • Rice
    • Maggots
    • Worms
  • Ornate wine bottle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has this available for pre-order.  The price is $299.99 but it does come with a lot of accessories and exchangeable parts.

The David Sixth Scale Figure includes:

  • Two (2) head sculpts: 
    • Neutral portrait
    • Vampire portrait
  • Tailored Costume, including:
    • Coat
    • Vest
    • Shirt
    • Pants
    • Shoes
  •  Ten (10) swap-out hands:
    • Fists
    • Relaxed palms
    • Ungloved claws
    • Object-holding hands
    • Right hand with non-removable chopsticks
  • Three (3) swap-out feet
    • Boots
    • Clawed bare feet
    • Hanging bare feet
  • Figure stand
  • Cave ceiling accessory
  • Three (3) takeout boxes
    • Rice
    • Maggots
    • Worms
  • Ornate wine bottle

 

06b88ca6-a70e-4a53-9f82-63005f34dc36.jpg

29d9c0bf-2646-4a6f-921f-08e83ddffc84.jpg

41c1e247-bda5-46fa-8db1-b6f06a00ee4b.jpg

153a68c0-55c3-4dc1-9fca-6813ad375eaf.jpg

907a5209-74fd-47d9-95f1-d164514e556b.jpg

996e14d4-800e-411a-96ba-e9b2a7598d65.jpg

5447ea17-2d7d-42ed-98a6-788499496437.jpg

09193bdc-8d29-4d5a-9503-d9b36ab94556.jpg

b425a174-5f10-451d-801f-a709b59e1665.jpg

bdc7127e-cab8-4e97-be06-757e7551a683.jpg

ca701488-7f3a-41bc-bda8-d253997f8f33.jpg

d0d15d12-0c40-44b0-90a5-4a6ff3dbea38.jpg

d61f5323-2f79-43f2-9bbc-3597afff47d6.jpg

d2063b83-d6ca-4bc1-a5b1-deee0b44f1ce.jpg

d3259e75-bb1a-4513-956b-21259df599f0.jpg

d8539837-3e5c-4fe0-a55e-f6a60563b15d.jpg

dafb1f46-11e7-4eab-9a45-b14dc08e6d3e.jpg

deab0df8-d123-42c4-a1ba-93f4fe611a61.jpg

e3766dd5-5488-4acb-8a8a-26404cb6aa03.jpg

f0b18211-c7b4-49e4-9c0e-403cd9db5a7c.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, McYote said:

Ok, that’s seriously cool! I never thought someone would make The Lost Boys figures, let alone Hot Toys!

Neca made 7 inch David & Michael figures years ago. And I think there's some reactions as well. But yeah, for the most part figures from the movie are few and far between.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Neca made 7 inch David & Michael figures years ago. And I think there's some reactions as well. But yeah, for the most part figures from the movie are few and far between.

 

Super 7 made two Re-Action David figures-technically one figure but with two packaging variations: one where he's right-side up and one where he's upside-down

 

18 hours ago, McYote said:

Ok, that’s seriously cool! I never thought someone would make The Lost Boys figures, let alone Hot Toys!

And Hot Toys still hasn't. That's a Sideshow figure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Neca made 7 inch David & Michael figures years ago. And I think there's some reactions as well. But yeah, for the most part figures from the movie are few and far between.

 

 

10 hours ago, Satam said:

Super 7 made two Re-Action David figures-technically one figure but with two packaging variations: one where he's right-side up and one where he's upside-down

 

And Hot Toys still hasn't. That's a Sideshow figure.

Thanks for the info guys! As much as I love the Lost Boys, I’m not very well versed on their merch lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE