San Diego Comic Con 2023

toynewman

By the looks of it, it may be time for me to dip out on the Masterverse line. Mekanek and Snout Spout look good, and I'll probably get Gildor as well - but wow that Skeletor and Battle Armor He-Man look pretty rough. Man-at-Arms looks good, but I think that's already the 3rd one in the line. I'm not sure how I feel about that Orko as I already got the 2-pack version with Savage He-Man. No interest in Sorceress Teela. I wish that I had just kept my Mattel Classics figures instead, but alas....

Pretty excited about a few of these Todd offerings, particularly the Batman and Robin reveals.  I'm guessing Freeze won't come with a gun?  I hope I'm wrong.  Will Clooney Batman's cape be soft goods like the 6 pack or molded?

Besides that I'm in for Supergirl, Hawkman, and Wonder Woman.

What is a "digital Starro"?

I'm in on Lord Death Man and Robot Batman from the '66 line!

I'm not big on movie figures but still could see myself buying Uma Poison Ivy and Alicia Batgirl.

Black Lightning, Supergirl. DCvV Green Lantern, Firestorm, Hawkman and Sinestro are all going to be buys for me. I have no desire for any digital anything but will likely buy that Wonder Woman figure (if it's an actual figure and not a "digital" offering). I know that Todd is all in on digital collectibles but I have no interest. I will not be buying a repainted rebirth Batman or Endless Winter Aquaman figure. I still have unopened multiples of the first 2 listed on ebay. I already pre-ordered Catman from Todd's site an am looking forward to getting it.

This actually feel a little lighter than I expected from Todd in terms of reveals. Maybe there is still more coming?

EDIT: I will definitely be getting a BTAS Condiment King as well!

Mattel wrestling figures... Someone tell me those are the prototypes and not the official figures or colors.

McFarlane SportsPicks... I'll have to see the lineup before getting excited about this returning line.