Jump to content

First G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat Promo Image Hits The Internet


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, MRT said:

Does the Eel have weirdly low shoulders or is that collar piece messing up his look?

The EEL uses the same torso (and many other parts as torpedo) and the collar piece or whatever it's called is sitting on top. It does make his shoulders look low, but this is not the first character in the line where that's happening.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Satam said:

The EEL uses the same torso (and many other parts as torpedo) and the collar piece or whatever it's called is sitting on top. It does make his shoulders look low, but this is not the first character in the line where that's happening.

I have torpedo and didnt notice it with him so I guess its just the collar then. Does it? I mostly see it in Marvel legends, the Joes still mostly look pretty good to me.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shown below via spawntoys209 are new in-hand images for the G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Eel figure from Hasbro. This is being sold as a Amazon exclusive here in the US. While currently listed as SOLD OUT, Amazon is starting to ship these out this coming week to those who pre-ordered it.

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 2.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 3.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 4.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 5.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 6.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 7.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 8.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 9.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel 10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Cobra-Eel.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shown below via 2dsculpts are new 3D Renders for the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Junkyard figure that will be packaged with Mutt which we first saw last month during SDCC.

Mutt-And-Junkyard 2.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard 3.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard 4.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I missed out on the Eel for now.  Stuff's been coming out so fast and I can't always keep track of it all.  Hopefully I'll get another shot.....history has shown we will.

Can't wait for Mutt and Junkyard.  The Joes with animal friends always drew me in as a kid and they still do!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Shown below via 2dsculpts are new 3D Renders for the upcoming G.I. Joe Classified Junkyard figure that will be packaged with Mutt which we first saw last month during SDCC.

Mutt-And-Junkyard 2.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard 3.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard 4.jpg

Mutt-And-Junkyard.jpg

Nice!! I love seeing these renders. I love seeing all the little sculpted details that aren't as noticeable in the final painted products.

6 hours ago, GnarlyCharlie85 said:

Hope these become available again soon, they sold out too fast to not let everyone get another crack at them.

Same. I was at work when they dropped 😞

Hopefully BBTS gets em later like Kamakura

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Snake Eyes looks great in hand. The desert color oddly works super well with the sculpt, and the tan plastic on the Uzi looks remarkably good. I already got enough snake Eyes’s but man I may have to cop!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, McYote said:

Snake Eyes looks great in hand. The desert color oddly works super well with the sculpt, and the tan plastic on the Uzi looks remarkably good. I already got enough snake Eyes’s but man I may have to cop!

Well he can drive the Tan Vanguard if they make that version LOL.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, toynewman said:

Shown below via 2dsculpts is an in-hand look at the new G.I. Joe Classified Series Tunnel Rat Figure Sculpts from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with suggested retail price of $24.99.

00.jpg

Tunnel.Rat.1.jpg

Tunnel.Rat.2.jpg

Love seeing these renders. Love seeing all the little details that get either hidden by paint or can't be picked up by our eyes. He looks fantastic and I can't wait to get mine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2023 at 10:28 PM, McYote said:

Love seeing these renders. Love seeing all the little details that get either hidden by paint or can't be picked up by our eyes. He looks fantastic and I can't wait to get mine!

Gamestop has him out already, I got mine last week from there, check out yer stores, because he's circulating, also TR is one heck of a nice figure in hand, you are gonna be happy, I was.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Gamestop has him out already, I got mine last week from there, check out yer stores, because he's circulating, also TR is one heck of a nice figure in hand, you are gonna be happy, I was.

Thanks for the heads up! Gotta Stop by GameStop now lol 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, toynewman said:

You can still place an order....Amazon tends to fill them even when it says temporarily out of stock.

It's been going in and out of stock (even temporarily out of stock).  It is back up now.

But temporarily out of stock is usually meaningless.  I've gotten things just a couple of days after ordering even when it says that.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE