Hasbro Pulse G.I. Joe Classified Series Haslab Fanstream Coverage

toynewman

1 minute ago, Roadpigmaster said:

A team Commander should be Duke...😃👍

I don't believe it's ever said "Team Commander" on any of Duke's file cards or other materials referring to him, either, plus Conrad S. Hauser doesn't have seventeen letters.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Satam said:

I don't believe it's ever said "Team Commander" on any of Duke's file cards or other materials referring to him, either, plus Conrad S. Hauser doesn't have seventeen letters.

Oh ok... No idea then man...

Hasbro Pulse has provided a Virtual Look at the HasLab G.I. Joe Classified Series Dragonfly (XH-1) Assault Copter! If you haven't backed this project yet head on over and find out more at G.I. Joe Classified Haslab Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) with suggested retail price $$274.99.. Currently the project has funded and met it's first unlocked extra at 13,000 backers unlocking G.I. Joe Classified Series Force Rip Cord Action Figure and sitting with 13,951 backers. If 16,000 backers are reached the G.I. Joe Classified Series Jane “Glenda” Mullighan action figure will be unlocked for all backers. YO JOE!

"Well howdy, partner! #YoJoe! I see you admiring my XH-1. She sure is a beaut – darn near prettier than a Texas longhorn. General Hawk told me to take this here whirlybird out for a spin. I see you've been given special clearance by the General himself. Care to peek inside at the controls with me? Hop on in! Yee-haw!!!!

Head over to see a virtual look at the Classified Series G.I. Joe Dragonfly (XH-1) Assault Copter HasLab. Spin it around and take a tour of the cockpit where Wild Bill and other 6" Classified Series figures can pilot this magnificent vehicle!

There is still time to back this project and stop Cobra in their slithering tracks! This HasLab campaign will run until July 17, 2023."

Virtual.Look.0.jpg

Virtual.Look.1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hasbro today in a round table Q&A confirmed that the 3rd stretch goal for the Dragonfly Haslab campaign would NOT BE a G.I. Joe Classified Airborne figure and that he would be released in the line some other way down the road.

There should be another Q&A taking place today where the name of another Classified figure will be announced. We will update you here when that happens.

In a second Q&A round table confirmed that we will be getting a G.I. Joe Classified Series Pulse Exclusive 788 Fire Team Troop Builder 3-Pack sometime this year that will compliment the Haslab H.I.S.S. Tank! Stay tuned for more details soon!

000__scaled_800.jpg

Airborne__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

Attention all G.I. Joe fans! It's time to celebrate the incredible finale of Yo Joe June! Emily and Lenny are dropping some long awaited Classified Series bombshell reveals! But that's not all, of course BMac has joined the team today for an extra special G.I. Joe x Transformers crossover collab! Make sure to set your alarms and get those clicking fingers ready because the Transfomers/G.I. Joe Soundwave Dreadnok Thunder Machine Figure Set, G.I. Joe Classified Series Nunchuk, Firefly and Crimson Viper will be available for pre-order TODAY at 1:00pm ET from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

https://fb.watch/ls02DVYx-j/

Crimson.0.jpg

Crimson.1.jpg

Crimson.2.jpg

Crimson.3.jpg

Firefly.0.jpg

Firefly.1.jpg

Firefly.2.jpg

Firefly.3.jpg

Firefly.4.jpg

Nunchuk.0.jpg

Nunchuk.1.jpg

Nunchuk.2.jpg

Nunchuk.3.jpg

Soundwave.0.jpg

Soundwave.1.jpg

Soundwave.2.jpg

Soundwave.3.jpg

Soundwave.4.jpg

• Thanks 1

I love the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK vibe🤣🤣🤣

I hope it's more solid than the HISS TANK🙄🙄🙄

That's why I didn't bother with the Bumblebee one.

However, this is my very first transformer Sound Wave and I most likely will just keep it in the box so I won't be disappointed. LOL Maybe after I see the reviews online, I'll open him.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, FrackingItUp said:

I love the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK vibe🤣🤣🤣

I hope it's more solid than the HISS TANK🙄🙄🙄

That's why I didn't bother with the Bumblebee one.

However, this is my very first transformer Sound Wave and I most likely will just keep it in the box so I won't be disappointed. LOL Maybe after I see the reviews online, I'll open him.

In that case get two so you keep one in Thundermachine mode! I will get me one to display it that way.😃👍

Yo Joe! Clear the way - the G.I. Joe Classified Series HasLab Dragonfly (XH-1) Assault Copter is coming in hot! Check out our new painted model diorama photos shot by the very talented shootingthegalaxy, depicting the Dragonfly (XH-1) in action and loaded to the hilt with battle and ordnance accessories. Head over to HasbroPulse.com now to check out all of these epic photos. There is still time to back this project and stop Cobra in their slithering tracks! This HasLab campaign will run until July 17, 2023 and currently sitting at 14,316 backers. Back the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) for $274.99 US/£ 289.99 UK/€ 349.99 EUR/HK$2,749.99/RM$1,749.99/SG$549.99 on HasbroPulse.

Dragonfly.0.jpg

Dragonfly.1.jpg

Dragonfly.2.jpg

Dragonfly.3.jpg

Dragonfly.4.jpg

Dragonfly.5.jpg

Dragonfly.6.jpg

Dragonfly.7.jpg

Dragonfly.8.jpg

Dragonfly.9.jpg

• Thanks 1

Shown below via master paint artist thegreattonino is a new at theHasblab G.I. Joe Classified Dragonfly Assault Copter Exclusive Wild Bill Figure from Hasbro. Head over to HasbroPulse.com now to check out this project and stop Cobra in their slithering tracks! This HasLab campaign will run until July 17, 2023 and currently sitting at 14,468 backers. Back the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) for $274.99 US/£ 289.99 UK/€ 349.99 EUR/HK$2,749.99/RM$1,749.99/SG$549.99 on HasbroPulse.

Wild.Bill.1.jpg

Wild.Bill.2.jpg

Wild.Bill.3.jpg

Wild.Bill.4.jpg

Wild.Bill.5.jpg

Wild.Bill.6.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Questions for you guys...

If I buy Hasbro Pulse premium this year, do I will get free shipping when the Haslab is ship next year?

I can't be 100% right now, because I have a migraine, but you should get free shipping on anything you buy this year, regardless of when it actually ships.

• Thanks 1

Emily stated during the roundtable discussion that the "Steel Brigade" figure was a sneak peak at their upcoming Steel Corps Troop builder 2 pack (can't use "Steel Brigade" anymore because another company now owns the trademark to that) and said it would be "coming soon."
323274785_883863406067232_74892552295985

• Thanks 1

Yo Joe! Stay the course, soldier - we're in the final stretch of the G.I. Joe Classified Series HasLab campaign! To expand the ranks of the Joe team, we need recruits with the willingness to jump out of a helicopter into a hot landing zone with nothing more than a rifle, a couple grenades, and some good bad ideas. If OPERATION: DRAGONFLY reaches 19,000 backers before the end of the campaign, all backers receive a G.I. Joe Classified Series Night Force David "Crazylegs" Thomas action figure with removable helmet, goggles, cap, backpack, and weapon accessories.
You may find his penchant for humming classical music annoying when you're pinned down between enemy fire and a field of anti-personnel mines...then, there's no sweeter sound than his tunes as Crazylegs comes ducking and weaving through the haze to haul your rear to safety. His contributions as Airborne Infantry and a parachute rigger will prove invaluable to the Joe team. Let's press onward to victory and unlock that final tier!
There is still time to back this project and stop Cobra in their slithering tracks! This HasLab campaign will run until July 17, 2023. Back the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) for $274.99 US/£ 289.99 UK/€ 349.99 EUR/HK$2,749.99/RM$1,749.99/SG$549.99 on Hasbro Pulse. See HasbroPulse.com for more details! 
image.png

As of right now, the backer count for the Haslab Dragonfly is 15,203
  • Thanks 1

Hasbro's Emily Bader has confirmed that both Airborne and Doc along with General Hawk will be released in the G.I. Joe Classified line mainline sometime this year.

Hasbro previously told us about Hawk and Airborne, but now we know Doc is coming as well.

Doc-Classified-02.jpg

Doc-Classified-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

Headed into the final weekend of HasLab’s G.I. Joe Classified Series Operation: Dragonfly campaign, the G.I. Joe team wanted to share this phenomenal digital render. The image envisions an epic battle between last year’s HasLab, the Cobra H.I.S.S., and the current offering, the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1). Remember you have until midnight EST on Monday July 17th to order your very own fleet of XH-1 helicopters on Hasbro Pulse. Pssst…Can you guess what piece of G.I. Joe lore inspired the visuals of this incredible clash in which our heroic Joes celebrate their inalienable rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Cobra?
There is still time to back this project and show Cobra what G.I. Joe fans can accomplish! This HasLab campaign will run until July 17, 2023. Back the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) for $274.99 US/£ 289.99 UK/€ 349.99 EUR/HK$2,749.99/RM$1,749.99/SG$549.99 on HasbroPulse. See HasbroPulse.com for more details!

0.Dragonfly.0.jpg

• Thanks 1

This will hit 19,000 and surpass that number. Even failed Haslabs like the Engine of Vengeance, Rancor, and Reva's lightsaber had significant surges in backers during the last 24 hours of their campaigns.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Satam said:

This will hit 19,000 and surpass that number. Even failed Haslabs like the Engine of Vengeance, Rancor, and Reva's lightsaber had significant surges in backers during the last 24 hours of their campaigns.

I wholeheartedly agree. Although I didn't personally back this (saving my money for the Legends HasLab), I'd be shocked if this didn't finish about 19,000.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Satam said:

I actually bought Hasbro pulse premium today after reading that it takes care of the Haslab shipping... Tomorrow I will plug the trigger and back the Dragonfly.😀💡