New Non-Walmart Exclusive McFarlane DC Super Powers Products Up For Pre-Order

toynewman

Shown below is the new DC Super Powers Figures and Vehicles featuring Batman (Classic Detective), Robin (Tim Drake), Aquaman and Wonder Woman (DC Rebirth) $9.99 each along with the Batmobile ($29.99) and Invisible Jet ($19.99) from McFarlane Toys pre-order yours from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

DC Comics DC Super Powers The Invisible Jet Vehicle:

Wonder Woman sometimes employs an Invisible Jet, one that is undetectable by the naked eye and by most radar systems. This remarkable camouflage effect is achieved by the use of individual tiles that appear purple from the inside. Surprisingly, the Amazons can convert any aircraft to make it invisible using this technology.

Figure not included (sold separately)
Product Features

Approx. 5 inches tall (12.7cm)
Made of plastic
Continues the legacy of the DC Super Powers line
Compatible with DC Super Powers line figures
Includes pop up canopy and lasso capture claw
DC Super Powers themed box packaging

Box Contents

Invisible Jet vehicle

DC Comics DC Super Powers The Batmobile Vehicle:

The wonders of the Batcave - Batman operates from the large caverns below Wayne Manor. He is constantly developing new technologies, vehicles, and weapons to aid in his never-ending crusade against crime in Gotham City. From the dozens of models of his Batmobile, Batplane, and Batboat to the simple gadgets in his utility belt, Batman is always ahead if the technological curve.

Figures not included (sold separately)
Product Features

Approx. 4.25 inches tall (10.8cm)
Made of plastic
Compatible with DC Super Powers line figures
Includes button activation battering ram and fold out jet engine
DC Super Powers themed box packaging

Box Contents

Batmobile vehicle

DC Comics DC Super Powers Batman (Classic Detective) 4" Action Figure:

As a child, Bruce Wayne watched as his parents were brutally killed in Gotham City's Crime Alley. Traumatized by their deaths, he devoted his life to becoming the world's greatest weapon against crime-the Batman!
Product Features

4-inch scale (10.2cm)
Made of plastic
Batman is featured in a soft fabric cape
Articulated figure
DC Super Powers themed blister card packaging

Box Contents

Batman figure

DC Comics DC Super Powers Robin (Tim Drake) 4" Action Figure:

Growing up in Gotham City can be...complicated. Especially when you're a kid who's obsessed with Batman and Robin. For Tim Drake, learning everything about his favorite superheroes eventually led him down the path of becoming one himself, after he deduced the identities of Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.
Product Features

4-inch scale (10.2cm)
Made of plastic
Robin is featured in a soft fabric cape
Articulated figure

Box Contents

Robin figure

DC Comics DC Super Powers Wonder Woman (DC Rebirth) 4" Action Figure:

As Themyscira's emissary to Man's World, Diana has made it her duty to lead by example, even if the differences between her birthplace and new home sometimes present hurdles for her to jump. She has come to represent the possibility and potential of life without war, hate or violence, and she is a beacon of hope to all who find themselves in need. She stands as an equal among the most powerful Super Heroes, with a sense of purpose to protect the world from injustice in all forms.
Product Features

4-inch scale (10.2cm)
Made of plastic
Wonder Woman is featured in her classic DC Rebirth look
Articulated figure

Box Contents

Wonder Woman figure

DC Comics DC Super Powers Aquaman 4" Action Figure:

Half-Human and half-Atlantean, Arthur Curry is Aquaman, the King of Atlantis and defender of Earth's vast oceans. As a founding member of the Justice League he also protects the surface world from the forces of evil.
Product Features

4-inch scale (10.2cm)
Made of plastic
Includes trident
Articulated figure

Box Contents

Aquaman figure
Trident

00.jpg

Aquaman.1.jpg

Aquaman.2.jpg

Aquaman.3.jpg

Aquaman.4.jpg

Aquaman.5.jpg

Aquaman.6.jpg

Aquaman.7.jpg

Aquaman.8.jpg

Aquaman.9.jpg

Batman.1.jpg

Batman.2.jpg

Batman.3.jpg

Batman.4.jpg

Batman.5.jpg

Batman.6.jpg

Batman.7.jpg

Batman.8.jpg

Batman.9.jpg

Batman.10.jpg

Batmobile.1.jpg

Batmobile.2.jpg

Batmobile.3.jpg

Batmobile.4.jpg

Batmobile.5.jpg

Batmobile.6.jpg

Batmobile.7.jpg

Batmobile.8.jpg

Batmobile.9.jpg

Batmobile.10.jpg

Invisible.Jet.1.jpg

Invisible.Jet.2.jpg

Invisible.Jet.3.jpg

Invisible.Jet.4.jpg

Invisible.Jet.5.jpg

Invisible.Jet.6.jpg

Invisible.Jet.7.jpg

Invisible.Jet.8.jpg

Invisible.Jet.9.jpg

Invisible.Jet.10.jpg

Invisible.Jet.11.jpg

Robin.1.jpg

Robin.2.jpg

Robin.3.jpg

Robin.4.jpg

Robin.5.jpg

Robin.6.jpg

Robin.7.jpg

Robin.8.jpg

Robin.9.jpg

Robin.10.jpg

Wonder.Woman.1.jpg

Wonder.Woman.2.jpg

Wonder.Woman.3.jpg

Wonder.Woman.4.jpg

Wonder.Woman.5.jpg

Wonder.Woman.6.jpg

Wonder.Woman.7.jpg

Wonder.Woman.8.jpg

Wonder.Woman.9.jpg

Wonder.Woman.10.jpg

Went to BBTS to preorder the Invisible Jet.  The bottom preview pics loaded but the main picture image remained blank, which I thought was hilarious on their part, until I realized the page simply hadn't finished loading.  Still gave me a good chuckle, though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gotta say I do have a thing for that Black Movie Batman, that was a childhood fav, I actually don't have it now, and I have a big collection of Batmen from those Kenner lines (I like collecting the various color suits), I would like to probably get that figure just so I can add it to that collection, it's pretty integral, likely be the first figure of this line and last that I buy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Gotta say I do have a thing for that Black Movie Batman, that was a childhood fav, I actually don't have it now, and I have a big collection of Batmen from those Kenner lines (I like collecting the various color suits), I would like to probably get that figure just so I can add it to that collection, it's pretty integral, likely be the first figure of this line and last that I buy.

Man, you just unlocked a forgotten memory of mine. I had a bunch of those old Kenner movie Batmen when I was reeeallly little. The yellow diving Batman was my favorite. He’s probably somewhere in my parents basement lol. Will def be getting this new one to keep carded!

I have a thing for black movie Batman too, it is also a childhood favorite, but it is far from forgotten.  For me at least.  I've had my Kenner Dark Knight Collection displayed prominently for years.  I guess that's why I don't consider this one a "must have", but yeah, he looks like a cool homage.

2 hours ago, yojoebro82 said:

I have a thing for black movie Batman too, it is also a childhood favorite, but it is far from forgotten.  For me at least.  I've had my Kenner Dark Knight Collection displayed prominently for years.  I guess that's why I don't consider this one a "must have", but yeah, he looks like a cool homage.

See, if this was on a gold card back I'd be all about that black suit batman 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:52 PM, McYote said:

Man, you just unlocked a forgotten memory of mine. I had a bunch of those old Kenner movie Batmen when I was reeeallly little. The yellow diving Batman was my favorite. He’s probably somewhere in my parents basement lol. Will def be getting this new one to keep carded!

Ya the Yellow one is also a fav of mine, and I do have that in many suits of Kenner Batman collection, it's just such a silly color for Batman to be wearing and is the antithesis of something Bats would ever put on, one of my other favorites was always that equally silly Winter Camo one.

here's my current collection, I don't actively search these out, just if I come across one that I don't have I'll snag it up, but won't pay more then like 2-3 bucks for one, I have a few capes, but since I don't have Capes for all of them I just took em all off to make for unity.

crazy thing is though most of these are from when I was a kid, only ones I actually bought later is the White one and I had to buy back the Yellow Diver one.

batmans.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ya the Yellow one is also a fav of mine, and I do have that in many suits of Kenner Batman collection, it's just such a silly color for Batman to be wearing and is the antithesis of something Bats would ever put on, one of my other favorites was always that equally silly Winter Camo one.

here's my current collection, I don't actively search these out, just if I come across one that I don't have I'll snag it up, but won't pay more then like 2-3 bucks for one, I have a few capes, but since I don't have Capes for all of them I just took em all off to make for unity.

crazy thing is though most of these are from when I was a kid, only ones I actually bought later is the White one and I had to buy back the Yellow Diver one.

batmans.jpg

Thanks for the pic! That really takes me back!!!

I need to hunt down some now… 😝 

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

batmans.jpg

The six pack we want.... Well, eight pack