2023 Star Wars Celebration Europe Hasbro Figures

JayC

Star Wars Black Series Dok Onday Official Images And Details

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: Fall 2023)

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES DOK-ONDAR figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS entertainment. Known as the gatekeeper of the black market, mysterious Ithorian Dok-Ondar is an infamous collector who buys, sells, and trades rare and valuable relics in his Den of Antiquities in Black Spire Outpost. He has amassed an impressive collection of unique artifacts that is unrivaled in the galaxy and is sought after for his knowledge and connections. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and 4 accessories, including a sword of Khashyun accessory.

Available for pre-order 5/4 at 1 pm ET exclusively at Shop Disney.

Dok-Ondar-01.jpg

Dok-Ondar-02.jpg

Dok-Ondar-03.jpg

Dok-Ondar-04.jpg

Dok-Ondar-05.jpg

Dok-Ondar-06.jpg

Dok-Ondar-07.jpg

Dok-Ondar-08.jpg

Dok-Ondar-09.jpg

Dok-Ondar-10.jpg

Star Wars Black Series Gaming Greats Darth Maul (Old Master) Official Images And Details

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: Fall 2023)

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES GAMING GREATS DARTH MAUL (OLD MASTER) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT II video game. A deadly, agile Sith Lord, sinister Darth Maul was a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He wielded an intimidating double-bladed Lightsaber and the power of the dark side. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and Lightsaber accessory.

Available for pre-order 4/11 at 1 pm ET at GameStop.

Old-Master-01.jpg

Old-Master-02.jpg

Old-Master-03.jpg

Old-Master-04.jpg

Old-Master-05.jpg

Old-Master-06.jpg

Old-Master-07.jpg

Old-Master-08.jpg

Old-Master-09.jpg

Old-Master-10.jpg

15 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Is that Jabba a rerelease of the old one?

Mostly. It appears to be the same mold with new deco. The accessories also appear to be the same, except for the Salacious Crumb figure, which is based on the more articulated monkey lizards released in the Disney exclusive Galactic Creatures pack.

• Like 1

5 Indys in a single wave is sincerely ridiculous, Hasbro.  I mean, that is just deeply poor planning.  Especially when one is just a re-release with a couple of extra props.  Had to snag my boy and recent Oscar winner Short Round, though!

The Indiana Jones Adventure Series Build-an-Artifact: Skull Temple Wave & Indiana Jones (Cairo) Figures featuring Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom), Indiana Jones (Hypnotized), Indiana Jones (Cairo), Short Round, Helena Shaw and Indiana Jones (Dial of Destiny) from Hasbro is now available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Cairo.Indy.1.jpg

Cairo.Indy.2.jpg

Cairo.Indy.3.jpg

Cairo.Indy.4.jpg

Cairo.Indy.5.jpg

Cairo.Indy.6.jpg

Cairo.Indy.7.jpg

Dial.Indy.1.jpg

Dial.Indy.2.jpg

Dial.Indy.3.jpg

Dial.Indy.4.jpg

Dial.Indy.5.jpg

Dial.Indy.6.jpg

Dial.Indy.7.jpg

Helena.Shaw.1.jpg

Helena.Shaw.2.jpg

Helena.Shaw.3.jpg

Helena.Shaw.4.jpg

Helena.Shaw.5.jpg

Helena.Shaw.6.jpg

Helena.Shaw.7.jpg

Helena.Shaw.8.jpg

Helena.Shaw.9.jpg

Hypno.Indy.1.jpg

Hypno.Indy.2.jpg

Hypno.Indy.3.jpg

Hypno.Indy.4.jpg

Hypno.Indy.5.jpg

Hypno.Indy.6.jpg

Hypno.Indy.7.jpg

Hypno.Indy.8.jpg

Hypno.Indy.9.jpg

Short.Round.1.jpg

Short.Round.2.jpg

Short.Round.3.jpg

Short.Round.4.jpg

Short.Round.5.jpg

Short.Round.6.jpg

Short.Round.7.jpg

Short.Round.8.jpg

Skull.Alter.1.jpg

Skull.Alter.2.jpg

Skull.Alter.3.jpg

Skull.Alter.4.jpg

Skull.Alter.6.jpg

Skull.Alter.7.jpg

Temple.Indy.1.jpg

Temple.Indy.2.jpg

Temple.Indy.3.jpg

Temple.Indy.4.jpg

Temple.Indy.5.jpg

Temple.Indy.6.jpg

Temple.Indy.7.jpg

Temple.Indy.8.jpg

Temple.Indy.9.jpg

6 minutes ago, RobertD said:

5 Indys in a single wave is sincerely ridiculous, Hasbro. 

Their first Indy line was the first time I had seen such a blowout clearance of figures, I still have a huge bag of figures I got for just over $1 each.

Now they are 6" but it still looks like "Regular adults in dress clothes the action figure line!".

And I say that as someone who loves action figures and Indy but maybe this property isn't the perfect fit for traditional action figures, but I don't know what would work better. I do know that bad guys are more fun as far as action figures go so enemy soldiers, thugs and criminals I think would be more interesting than old Indy, shirtless Indy, half shirt Indy, and my favorite even older Indy in even more formal attire. 

23 minutes ago, interoceptive said:

Now they are 6" but it still looks like "Regular adults in dress clothes the action figure line!".

Pretty much.  I feel like this wave was rushed out the door, and with a new movie around the corner, it may well have been.  I'm glad they're doing an Indy line, I love the character and obviously I'm a toy collector, but this many slight variations of the same character to comprise a wave smacks of "last minute, ran out of time" syndrome.  And honestly, the face sculpts on these leave something to be desired.  I just opened my wave 1 Indy the other night and...eh.  It's not terrible.  It doesn't particularly look all that much like Harrison Ford, either.  Looking at these others, Short round doesn't really look that much like Short Round, and if Marcus Brody actually looked like himself I might be tempted to get that two-pack, but it doesn't and I'm not. 

But that two-pack really should have subbed in one of the Indys and shifted one of those two into singles, if only for the sake of character variation in the main release.  This line seems to have poor execution on multiple levels. 

1 hour ago, interoceptive said:

Their first Indy line was the first time I had seen such a blowout clearance of figures, I still have a huge bag of figures I got for just over $1 each.

I'll admit that I have zero intentions of buying any of these at full price, but if they hit 50% off or more, I'll buy a crap ton of them.

6 hours ago, Satam said:

Marcus and Belloq cost more than any two of the other regular figures in the line. Why? Is there an extra charge for the privilege of getting them both at the same time?

To be fair, it *does* come with an apple. 

• 4 weeks later...

Shown below is the new Indiana Jones Retro 3.75" The Last Crusade Indiana Jones Figure from Hasbro and is up for pre-order from Amazon.com for $14.99!

INPSIRED BY THE ADVENTURES OF INDIANA JONES: Whip-cracking action and excitement await with figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from Indiana Jones

ADVENTURE COMES IN ALL SIZES: Action figures featuring premium detail and design, multiple points of articulation, and accessories, are offered in 2.5-inch, 3.75-inch, and 6-inch scales
COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for a treasure trove of Indiana Jones toys across Adventures Series, Retro Collection, Worlds of Adventures, and roleplay gear (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)

Crusdae.Indy.1.jpg

Crusdae.Indy.2.jpg

Crusdae.Indy.3.jpg

There's nothing wrong with all the Indys in the wave. This is a short term line and they have to do it. I want every variation of the character if I'm going to invest in a line, so I say put them all in. Also, I'm sick of hearing how this is a bunch of guys in suits. It's Indiana Jones. What in the heck is it supposed to be? It's set in the 30s-50s and people wore suits more often than not when outside the house. They aren't going to make any of the turbined bad guys from Temple of Doom for stupid reasons nor the Nazis since the last time they did a swastika ended up on an item that was sold in Disney stores, so all that leaves are the men in suits. Was anyone expecting an Indiana Jones line to not consist of people wearing suits? That's what the movie is comprised of, so it's a stupid thing to complain about. It's not like kids will be buying any of them. They have no idea who Indiana Jones even is, so this is a pure collectors line and we like men in suits.

• 1 month later...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE