Something For MOTU Coming On Monday (3/20)

JayC

BBTS sent me an e-mail saying that Slamurai and Snake Trooper are coming into stock shortly, so the rest of that wave is likely on course for the same (just didn't order those) just thought I'd let that be known.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

BBTS sent me an e-mail saying that Slamurai and Snake Trooper are coming into stock shortly, so the rest of that wave is likely on course for the same (just didn't order those) just thought I'd let that be known.

Thank you for letting us know. I will be preordering just a few figures since there are too many... I also have to get the new Walmart exclusives per two of the Sun-Man He-Man looka like 😀✌️

The new masterverse figures look amazing. All A list must have figures so it's the best wave I've seen! These new eternia figures really capture the classic look of each character yet giving them their own unique touches that the originals didn't have due to parts reuse. Parts reuse is still there for that classic feel giving it an awesome classic/modern balance.

• Thanks 1

Roy Juarez has once again provided a nice look at some upcoming package art and In box image for the Masters of the Universe Origins Collectors Edition Walmart Exclusive “flocked” Moss Man Figure from Mattel! He should be available via Walmart.com at some point as well as in Walmart Stores. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Moss.man.1.jpg

Moss.man.2.jpg

Moss.man.4.jpg

Moss.man.5.jpg

Moss.man.6.jpg

Moss.man.7.jpg

Moss.man.8.jpg

Moss.man.9.jpg

Moss.man.11.jpg

Moss.man.12.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm loving these package reveals. The art on these are so beautiful, it's worth keeping on they're own. Can't wait for the figures to be released, they look so good. Wonder when that New Adventures Skeletor will go up for pre-order?

• 2 weeks later...

Buzz-Off I like, but Faker really seems to be lacking the innovation in design we're used to seeing on New Eternia versions of characters, the axe and sword are nice, but how is he any different from every other Faker that came before? Honestly I like the Revelations version better for at least doing something a little different...

• 2 weeks later...