DC Multiverse 7" Shazam Fury Of The Gods Wonder Woman

JayC

Thanks to a recent TV Spot that was released, we already knew that Gal Godot as Wonder Woman had a cameo appearance in the new Shazam: Fury Of The Gods movie that opens in theaters this weekend.

Well now thanks to jjs.wheels we have what looks to be a 7" DC Multiverse figure from McFarlane Toys based on that cameo appearance as well.

Blurry images for this particular figure actually popped up from overseas a couple weeks ok but at the time it was unknown how legit the figure actually was since their had been no previous indications of it's release. Not even overseas listings.

It's hard to say from the images, but this looks to be a variant of the Wonder Woman figure McFarlane released for the last Wonder Woman movie, only this one has an alternate head with removable tiara. The only other figure that we know of that McFarlane did for this Fury of the Gods movie is Shazam himself which has been out for several months now. No word on if or when this figure might be made available online.

Wonder-Woman-01.jpg

Wonder-Woman-02.jpg

Wonder-Woman-03.jpg

this one, to me, definitely looks to have new legs, they don't look to just be hot dogs, but have some muscle sculpt

other than a new head and new thighs, i don't see a need for them to update the figure anywhere else, so the re-use is fine with me, i skipped the first one but will be getting this one if i can

Shown below via jwmp_show are some nice in-hand images for the new DC Multiverse 7" Shazam! Fury of the Gods Wonder Woman figure from McFarlane Toys we first told you about yesterday.

The figure has a tiara that is included as an accessory but it doesn't actually fit on the head of the figure. You also get several versions of her magic lasso.

Wonder-Woman-00.jpg

Wonder-Woman-01.jpg

Wonder-Woman-02.jpg

Wonder-Woman-03.jpg

Wonder-Woman-04.jpg

Wonder-Woman-05.jpg

Wonder-Woman-06.jpg

Wonder-Woman-07.jpg

Wonder-Woman-08.jpg

Wonder-Woman-09.jpg

Wonder-Woman-10.jpg

Wonder-Woman-11.jpg

Wonder-Woman-12.jpg

Wonder-Woman-13.jpg

Wonder-Woman-14.jpg

Wonder-Woman-15.jpg

Wonder-Woman-16.jpg

Wonder-Woman-17.jpg

Wonder-Woman-18.jpg

Wonder-Woman-19.jpg

Wonder-Woman-20.jpg

Wonder-Woman-21.jpg

5 hours ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

I like the figure and I'll pick it up if I can find it, but there always seems to be something about Todd's figures that isn't quite right.

Since about 2007 or so, yeah.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:57 PM, RecklessEndangerment said:

So they fixed the legs and head sculpt which were my two biggest problems with the original, but then they give her a tiara that doesn't fit on her head correctly. *sigh*   I like the figure and I'll pick it up if I can find it, but there always seems to be something about Todd's figures that isn't quite right.

Seriously, how does he so consistently get soooooo close

• Like 1