Hasbro - G.I. Joe Classified Series Big Ben and Cobra Range Viper Figures

toynewman

Range Viper is one of my favorite Joes, this figure looks amazing, but thanks a ton Walmart exclusives, oh what a kick in the shins, already crying on the inside about this, Big B and Range Viper being Walmart exclusives makes me play my tiny violin.

• Thanks 1

Yesterday we told you how images had surfaced for the G.I. Joe Classified Night Force Big Ben and Cobra Range Viper figures had surfaced online. Both figures likely will be offered tomorrow (3/16) during the Walmart Collector-Con event which begins at 10am ET. Now more listings have popped up online which you can see below:

F7736 GIJ CS Wes Eliot Range Viper
F7737 GIJ CS Wes Potter NF Big Ben
F7738 GIJ CS Wes Hugo NF Shooter
F7739 GIJ CS Wes Beaudelaire Alley Viper Redeco
F8378 GIJ CS Wes Flaubert “Zombie Viper”
F8379 GIJ CS Wes Milton Shadow Tracker
F8380 GIJ CS Wes Tennyson New Joe Character
F7740 GIJ CS Wes Chekhov NF Joe redeco

It is looking like the Night Force figures will be exclusive to Walmart. Redeco's just like we've seen with the Target exclusive Python Patrol and Tiger Force figures. Whether all the figures on this list are going to be exclusive to Walmart remains unknown, and of course none of these have been officially confirmed by Hasbro.

As we reported earlier, Walmart has indicated that they will be offering a total of 47 exclusives from various companies and brands over the course of the next two days for Collector-Con. Even if these are all Walmart exclusives, they likely won't all go up this week. When more details become available we will be sure to let you know.

• Thanks 1

It would be nice if Hasbro/Walmart put the G.I. Joe Classified Series Storm Shadow and Zartan back up for purchase.  Those sold out even before they went on sale.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Range Vipers have not been cancelled (not yet, anyway). While not all Walmart CS staff will say the same thing, what most seem to be saying when contacted is that there is some kind of promotion going on that started today, and the figures are in the middle of a price adjustment. Many customers who had multiple figures on preorder (Range Vipers, Star Wars Black Series Fives, Mattel MOTU Duplico, and several others) have temporarily had their prices zeroed out. I've seen hundreds of people talking about this situation all day, and no one has actually been told their figures have been cancelled, and they are all still on their pending order pages, including mine. Expect the price on the Range Vipers to change again, and while cancellations are a possibility, as of right now, nothing is cancelled. The best move right now is to to make sure your payment and shipping info is current and keep an eye on your emails and your orders.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still holding out for the return of windowed packaging before I buy any more Joes. I stopped as soon as they went windowless. Of course if they go to a different packaging design that what they used originally in the Classified line then I'll just consider my collection complete and be done for good. It wouldn't be hard considering how much good stuff that I've already missed out on from the windowless era. I did buy at least one of every single figure up until the time they went windowless, though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reno said:

I'm still holding out for the return of windowed packaging before I buy any more Joes. I stopped as soon as they went windowless. Of course if they go to a different packaging design that what they used originally in the Classified line then I'll just consider my collection complete and be done for good. It wouldn't be hard considering how much good stuff that I've already missed out on from the windowless era. I did buy at least one of every single figure up until the time they went windowless, though.

Window packaging is slowly being phased back in....recent Star Wars Black Series items already have it back :)

• Thanks 1