DC Multiverse Platinum Edition Knightfall Catwoman

JayC

Shown below via Patrick is a look at what appears to be a DC Multiverse Platinum Edition Knightfall Catwoman variant figure from McFarlane Toys. This one is grey as opposed to the standard purple color of the original. He says he ordered the purple one off Amazon Canada but was sent this one instead.

Grey-Catwoman-02.jpg

Grey-Catwoman-01.jpg

8 hours ago, RickytheRockstar said:

yeah that's what i thought, I don't understand Elongatedman's comment

In the comics now there is a new Catwoman and she has the same colors as this figure 

I like the color scheme on this but do not like the design of this figure at all. Proportions are way off, looks very clumsy and the head sculpting is pretty bad. Disappointing since I was looking for a decent classic looking Catwoman. 

I'll check out the DC Essentials version instead, that looks more of what I'm looking for.  Hopefully the upcoming Knightfall Batman turns out good, I like the early pictures so far.

• 3 weeks later...

gotta say that Catwoman in Gray is doing it for me, I passed on the Purple since I have the DC Essentials One, but it's such a nice figure I wouldn't mind having this Gray variant, but it's a Chase so I feel like I probably won't have any easy time getting it.