McFarlane Toys 2023 Winter Showcase Starts On February 28

JayC

Wow, I really hope that Batmobile is the same scale as the McFarlane DC Multiverse figures, or at least 1/12th scale or bigger. If it is, and it's only $80 then that's a must buy!

2 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

I'm still pretty happy with my action comics 1000 superman, which I expected I'd want to replace with this one but the headsculpt just isn't selling me.

I missed out on the Action Comics 1000 Superman and have been using the Rebirth version. I'll likely buy this Hush version and put the Rebirth head on it.

Today McFarlane Toys showed off a preview image for their DC Multiverse The Flash Movie Batmobile . While no other details have been officially given, based on Target store listings it will cost $79.99. The DPCI is 087-16-9779, though it should be available everywhere.

What's still unknown at this time even with this image is how well the vehicle will scale with the 7" figures.

Batmobile.jpg

Man, I wish McFarlane would just add an extra head sculpt in most of these reused body figures( unmasked figures included)...but I guess they want us to purchase more.  I'd even settle for buying just the different head sculpts separate. Really makes it difficult to support McFarlane when figures don't have options. Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

UPDATE: McFarlane has indicated on their Instagram a figure will be able to sit inside the Batmobile, we assume they mean a 7" one.

I have no doubt about this. For it to scale properly, there should be room for a second 7" figure and the car should be about two feet long. I have my doubts it'll be any longer than the "Batmobeast." We'll see I guess.

This is where I love McFarlane. Playsets and Vehicles galore at GREAT prices. They don't have to be elaborate inside, just look great on the outside. Add to that Mattel's wwe vehicles and Hasbro have no damn excuses for being so lackluster in that dept. Both in Legends and Star wars

4 hours ago, Satam said:

I have no doubt about this. For it to scale properly, there should be room for a second 7" figure and the car should be about two feet long. I have my doubts it'll be any longer than the "Batmobeast." We'll see I guess.

Yeah you're probably right about the length.. they'll probably fudge the scale and fit one figure inside like a cockpit. Fingers crossed they won't though... 🤞

If Batmobile is indeed under 90 dollars that will be crazy good deal. I can see it not being exact true scale for 7 inch figures due to monetary reasons, it will probably scale better with 6.5 inch with driver seat being made for 7 inch scale figures. Either way it’s a win for me since I’m 1/12 guy anyway. Knightfall Batman looks impressive  but Mcfarlane professional figure pics are almost always too good to be true,they are  a bit deceiving, so I expect figure to be slightly less appealing in reality. Love Hush/Jim Lee Supes getting normal head, body sculpt is still the best one so far although his upper legs are too short to fit human anatomy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shown below is the new DC Direct The Riddler: Puzzle Box from McFarlane Toys and is up for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

Experience and live Gotham City with a one-of-a-kind immersive product, The Riddler Puzzle Box. Solve 4 awesome and challenging puzzles created by The Riddler himself to unlock the ultimate payoff prize, a 1:1 scale metal batarang. Every puzzle will put your Batman knowledge to the test so, become the world’s greatest detective with The Riddler Puzzle Box.
Product Features

Made of plastic metal, and other materials
Based on the DC Comics universe
Features 4 challenging Batman themed puzzles
Includes a variety of paper clues
Unlock all the puzzles to build a batarang

Box Contents

The Riddler Puzzle Box
Clues
Batarang pieces

00.jpg

Puzzle.Box.1.jpg