McFarlane Toys 2023 Winter Showcase Starts On February 28

JayC

I want all 3 figures from this Spawn wave and was going to pre-order from BBTS but they have the two standard sized figures at $29.99 each (so does EE this time), but McFarlane has them at $24.99 each. On top of that McFarlane offers the bundle of all 3 for $84.97 whereas it is $110 for all 3 at the other 2 sites. Now yes, McFarlane also charges more in shipping but they also have the additional 10% off coupon to offset that. I like to support the BBTS and EE, but I just can't do it when their cost is 30% more than direct from McFarlane. The other downside though is that McFarlane does now charge upfront for pre-orders whereas the other sites don't charge until the item is in stock. 

I'll never understand why Todd doesn't include a profile card with his Spawn figures. They're in all the DC figures that everyone knows but not in his own characters that most people don't have a clue about. Heck, they all basically just look like variants of the same character and you can't tell who's good and who's bad. 

2 hours ago, Stikman said:

I'll never understand why Todd doesn't include a profile card with his Spawn figures. They're in all the DC figures that everyone knows but not in his own characters that most people don't have a clue about. Heck, they all basically just look like variants of the same character and you can't tell who's good and who's bad. 

adding comics/something would definitely help.  I dip in and out of Spawn (loving the Gunslinger series) and gravitated towards Sinn because I like seeing cool looking Black characters....so when I dug and saw it was Cog...I'm still kinda thrown.  I like his new look though I'm def grabbing it.

Both of these DC reveals look great! I'll likely pass on Tim Robin, but that Knightfall Batman has me seriously contemplating cancelling my preorder for the blue Hush Batman that is due to come out any day now. That is one nice looking Batman!!

They seem to do be one reveal every hour at the top of hour. What do we think, one or two more before they call it a day? Any guesses? Maybe regular Hush Superman without the red eyes? Classic Wonder Woman? Starfire to go with the recent Titans? A Flash movie figure? At this point, after those other 2 reveals I'm almost actually expecting an improved Jean Paul Valley Batman!

Now this is the reveals I was hoping for, been waiting for what seems forever for a new Tim Drake Robin and Todd has delivered! The Knightfall Batman is awesome, the classic blue and Grey suit is my preferred Batman styling and the Jim Aparo inspired design really speaks to me. These two are instant pre-orders once they go up!

15 hours ago, LordVenger said:

That’s the old man from the alley? Sorry never read spawn but I did really like the animated series. 

Yup...somehow/someway.  The comics are good and I'd highly suggest them if you have the interest time.  Cog has gone through quite a bit throughout the run and somehow ended up looking like this.  I'll need to do some back issue diving to get where this change from Cog to Sinn takes place

Medieval is a must grab as well...although I'm bummed the figs have jumped in price 

McFarlane Toys has just released a preview image for their regular DC Multiverse Superman from The Hush storyline. Stay-tuned for more details to be released soon.

Hush-Superman.jpg

Wow, we got new definitive versions of Batman and Superman released within a 24 hour period! That's fantastic! I'm in for Steel also. No interest in Robin, that Riddler puzzle box or the 12" movie statues.