McFarlane Toys 2023 Winter Showcase Starts On February 28

JayC

McFarlane Toys has announced they their 2023 Winter Showcase where they show off new products for the coming year will begins on February 28 and last for a couple of days until March 2nd. This is done through their various social media channels. We will be sure to update with whatever new is revealed right here as they happen.

Winter-Showcase-2023.jpg

Shown below via Diamnd Previews are official images for the first wave of 7" and 5" Demon Slayer figures coming from McFarlane Toys. These should be going up for pre-order tomorrow at 12pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Demon Slayer 7" Wave 1 Figures:
- Tanjiro Kamado

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Nezuko Kamado

Demon Slayer 5" Wave 1 Figures:
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Muzab Kibutsuji
- Nezuko Kamado

Demon Slayer 5" Deluxe Wave 1 Figures:
- Zenitsu With Thun Breath

5in-Demon-Slayer-01.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-02.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-03.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-04.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-05.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-06.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-07.jpg

5in-Demon-Slayer-08.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-02.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-03.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-04.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-05.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-07.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-08.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-09.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-10.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-12.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-13.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-14.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-15.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-17.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-18.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-19.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Wave-1-20.jpg

The first wave of 7" and 5" Demon Slayer figures coming from McFarlane Toys. These are up for pre-order our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. 

Demon Slayer 7" Wave 1 Figures:
- Tanjiro Kamado

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Nezuko Kamado

Demon Slayer 5" Wave 1 Figures:
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Muzab Kibutsuji 
- Nezuko Kamado

Demon Slayer 5" Deluxe Wave 1 Figures:
- Zenitsu With Thun Breath

08611ae5-8144-468a-9762-39306827bdcb.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.1.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.2.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.3.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.4.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.5.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.6.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.7.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.8.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.9.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.10.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.11.jpg

7.Inch.Kamado.12.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.1.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.2.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.3.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.4.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.5.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.6.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.7.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.8.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.9.jpg

7.Inch.Nezuko.10.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.1.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.2.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.3.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.4.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.5.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.6.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.7.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.8.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.9.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.10.jpg

7.Inch.Zenitsu.11.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.1.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.2.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.3.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.4.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.5.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.6.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.7.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.8.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.9.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.10.jpg

12.inch.Kamado.11.jpg

Muzan.1.jpg

Muzan.2.jpg

Muzan.3.jpg

Muzan.4.jpg

Muzan.5.jpg

Muzan.6.jpg

Muzan.7.jpg

Muzan.8.jpg

Nezuko.1.jpg

Nezuko.3.jpg

Nezuko.4.jpg

Nezuko.5.jpg

Nezuko.6.jpg

Nezuko.7.jpg

Nezuko.8.jpg

Nezuko.9.jpg

Tanjiro.1.jpg

Tanjiro.3.jpg

Tanjiro.4.jpg

Tanjiro.5.jpg

Tanjiro.6.jpg

Tanjiro.7.jpg

Tanjiro.8.jpg

Tanjiro.9.jpg

Tanjiro.10.jpg

Zenitsu.1.jpg

Zenitsu.2.jpg

Zenitsu.3.jpg

Zenitsu.4.jpg

Zenitsu.5.jpg

Zenitsu.6.jpg

Zenitsu.7.jpg

Zenitsu.8.jpg

Zenitsu.9.jpg

Zenitsu.10.jpg

McFarlane Toys has revealed that their second day of reveals for their 2023 Winter Showcase will consist of Movie Maniacs 6" figures. We first saw these last year during NYCC and they are basically statue-like figures.

These should be going up for pre-order tomorrow at 12pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Movie-Maniacs.jpg

This is a letdown when it comes to Movie Maniacs... I can see the Wicked Witch from Wizard of OZ because Movie Maniacs used to be all about horror characters but it looks like Todd is going in the direction of, if it's in a movie, then it can be a Movie Maniac.  I mean who in the hell wants a Ted Lasso figure?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

This is a letdown when it comes to Movie Maniacs... I can see the Wicked Witch from Wizard of OZ because Movie Maniacs used to be all about horror characters but it looks like Todd is going in the direction of, if it's in a movie, then it can be a Movie Maniac.  I mean who in the hell wants a Ted Lasso figure?

I have one friend who LOVES Ted Lasso and would absolutely want that figure. And despite that they were mostly horror figures, the line was not "Horror Maniacs". Sooo yeah, MOVIE Maniacs can encompass all movie characters.

• Like 1

Has there been a Ted Lasso movie...? It's a very popular show, so I don't blame McFarlane for making a figure, but unless I missed something, the "Movie Maniacs" line seems an odd place to put it.

Oh, Todd... you love statues so much. Some 6" Wizard of Oz fully-posable action figures could be very awesome- if The Wicked Witch looks great, I might consider it, but the fact that this line is basically statues lowers my interest level greatly. 

• Like 3

If he reversed it to 6"(-ish) action figures and 7" statues, I'd be more inclined to pick up more of his stuff. As is I stick to oversized characters that can integrate with DCUC and MLs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Outsiders said:

If it were articulated, I’d be all over that Ted Lasso figure. It’s such a nice show and makes a cool civilian to add to my display. So yeah, there’s market

• Like 1

Shown below are official images for the first wave of the McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs line of 6" posed figures which are celebrating 100 years of story telling from Warner Bros. This wave includes

-Harry Potter (Harry Potter and The Goblet of FIRE)
-Bugs Bunny AS Superman (Looney Tunes)
-The Wicked Witch of The WEST (The Wizard of OZ)
-Ted Lasso

Look for these to go up for pre-order today at 12pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Movie-Maniacs-01.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-02.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-03.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-04.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-05.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-06.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-07.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-08.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-09.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-10.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-11.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-12.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-13.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-14.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-15.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-16.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-17.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-18.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-19.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-20.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-21.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-22.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-23.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-24.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-25.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-26.jpg

Movie-Maniacs-27.jpg

McFarlane Toys has announced that their third day of reveals for their 2023 Winter Showcase will consist of Spawn figures. Tonight they released a preview image for their Monolith Mega Figure. Look for more reveals soon.

The Spawn figures should be going up for pre-order tomorrow at 12pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Monolith.jpg

Cannot say I'm familiar with anyone except Medieval Spawn but they all look super solid sculpt wise, just wish McFarlane would fix articulation range, especially when they just need to rework already existing articulation points like torso and leg swivel.