New NECA TMNT Products Hitting Target Soon For Haul-A-Thon 2.0?!?

JayC

While NECA has yet to make any kind of announcements, it looks like we might be getting a second Target Haul-A-Thon event launching soon. Last year the Haul-A-Thon event took place in March so we might be looking at a similar start time for this years event. Shown below via oskerkano are images of a number of NECA TMNT products that look like are already or soon will be arriving at physical Target stores.

Haul-A-Thon is an event that runs for the month and if it's like last year the stuff shows up in stores about a week before the products get listed online. Note that everything below is TMNT related, however last year we saw more than just Turtle product offered during the event. Show below are the following items:

- TMNT Ronin Ultimate Red & Black $36.99

- TMNT Animated Series Mona Lisa vs. Dirk Savage 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Animated Series Ultimate REX-1 $36.99

- TMNT Animated Series Lotus vs. Chaka Hatchi 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Animated Series Rhino-Man & Mighty Hog 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Usagi Yojimbo Black & White $36.99

- TMNT Animated Series Accessory Set $49.99

- TMNT Animated Series Jersey Red & Grunt 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Mirage Comics Shredder Clone

While not shown here, there are also placeholder listings for these items on the Target website:

- TMNT Archie Comics Dreadmon $36.99

- TMNT Archie Comics Jagwar

- TMNT Archie Comics Man Ray $39.99

- TMNT x Universal Monsters Casey Jones as the Phantom

- TMNT Animated Series Cartoon Short Gangster ( Dumbo ) & Tall Thug ( Dopey ) 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Mirage Comics Ultimate Zog $49.99

When official details for Haul-A-Thon 2.0 are made available we will be sure to update you.

Halulathon-00.jpg

Halulathon-01.jpg

Halulathon-02.jpg

Halulathon-03.jpg

Halulathon-04.jpg

Halulathon-05.jpg

Halulathon-06.jpg

Haulathon-2 2.jpg

Haulathon-2 3.jpg

Haulathon-2 4.jpg

Haulathon-2 5.jpg

Haulathon-2.jpg

• Thanks 1

NECA's Haul-A-Thon website has updated giving us the official launch date for this year's Target Haul-A-Thon event which looks to start next week On March 3.

NECA and Target are proud to announce Haulathon, the first of its kind global collectors event featuring the best in exclusive figures and never before seen collectibles. This four-week one-of-a-kind collaboration kicks off on March 3rd and will be available at Target and Target.com within the US and internationally at Haulathon.com

Earlier today we told you about a number of TMNT products that looked like were starting to arrive at Target stores as well as place holder links for the Target website.

If things go like last year, each week in March we will see a batch of NECA products hitting Target stores as well as be listed on the Target website usually on Fridays. It SHOULD BE NOTED that while they say the stuff on NECA's Costumes.com site which is the official Haul-A-Thon website is supposed to only be for people outside the US, last year anyone and everyone was able to buy stuff from there. Sometimes the Haul-A-Thon site even had products that Target did not.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 9.27.25 AM.png

• Thanks 1

UPDATE: NECA has released an official press relese:

NECA ANNOUNCES RETURN OF GLOBAL COLLECTOR’S EVENT, HAULATHON AT TARGET

Exclusive merchandise featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Gremlins, Ghostface, Hello Kitty, Universal Monsters and more!

HILLSIDE, N.J., February 22, 2023 – NECA, LLC’s global collector’s event, Haulathon, is returning in 2023 with all-new exclusive figures and never before seen collectibles from NECA and Kidrobot.

This global collection between NECA and Target Corporation begins February 26 with exclusive merchandise available at Target stores and on March 3 available on Target.com within the US, and internationally at Haulathon.com. New products will be available to purchase online every Friday at 8:00am CST.

Haulathon will feature exclusive figures, plush and other merchandise featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic, Hello Kitty, Universal Monsters, E.T., Gremlins, Ghost Face, Rob Zombie’s “The Munsters” and more.

Paired with the pop culture icons that helped inspire their creation, celebrities promoting the month long Haulathon event include artist Ken Mitchroney (TMNT), Zach Galligan (“Gremlins”), and Daniel Roebuck (Rob Zombie’s “The Munsters”). Look for interviews and videos at the pop culture blog The Fan Room.

Haulathon is produced by Radical Share, a global digital marketing agency managing Haulathon’s social media, influencer, publicity, email and Ecommerce platforms. In addition to NECA, Radical Share also represents global brands Kidrobot, Rubies Costumes, Chia Pet, Costumes.com, Denuo Novo and more.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you missed out on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon 7" Accessory Set from NECA this morning on the Target website (As most people did thanks to it selling out in seconds), then DON'T PANIC. It looks like you will be getting another shot at it. NECA has been responding to folks on Instagram saying things like the set is not going to be exclusive to the Haul-A-Thon event and to stay-tuned when asked if it will be offered on the NECA store at some later time. See one of the responses sent to Brian below.

Accessory-Set.jpg

Shown below is a preview for NECA's second week of online 2023 Haul-A-Thon offerings which should go live later today at 8:00am CST on the Target Website and Haul-A-Thon Website. Below are the Target placeholder links for each TMNT item shown:

- TMNT Ronin Ultimate Red & Black $36.99

- TMNT Animated Series Mona Lisa vs. Dirk Savage 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Animated Series Ultimate REX-1 $36.99

- TMNT Mirage Comics Shredder Clones

- TMNT Archie Comics Man Ray $39.99

Also shown below is another Hello Kitty Plush, Ultimate Rob Zombies' Munster Movie Herman Munster and Deluxe Spider Gremlin reissue figure. Sorry we don't have a placeholder link for those and those are not actual Target exclusives. It should be noted that there have been more items hitting physical Target stores than what is shown here so It's not clear when those might be released online. Below are the placeholder links for those items as well:

- TMNT Animated Series Jersey Red & Grunt 2pk $54.99

- TMNT Archie Comics Jagwar

- TMNT Animated Series Cartoon Short Gangster ( Dumbo ) & Tall Thug ( Dopey ) 2pk $54.99

Haul-A-Thon-Week-2.jpg

Damn, that Gremlin's fantastic.  My arachnophobic fiance would never be cool with it, though.  She's uncomfortable around the waldos of my Marvel Legends Iron Spider, and that's as plastic-y and unrealistic as a "spider leg" gets. 

I work at Target, yet have not seen a NECA vendor in the store since before Christmas. It sucks, I feel like I care about Haulathon more than any of my bosses (most of whom had no idea this event was an actual thing), even the vast majority of the NECA vendors themselves. I'm in South FL and have tried to travel to nearby Target stores that I do not work at, and, of course, nothing has even reached the floor.

The worst part is, as an employee, I have the right to dig through NECA's boxes. I've held these Haulathon items in my own two hands (at least for Week 1, sigh- saw nothing for Week 2 as of yet, and was busy at work while they all presumably sold out within a couple of hours). 

It seems that we (as in, collectors) care much, MUCH more about these events compared to anyone actually involved with the sale of them. They are never listed in the store's inventory, unless the magical NECA vendor decides to bless us with their presence...which I've almost completely lost faith in.

From what I've seen online, certain pockets of the country got lucky, and a slew of NECA products were pushed to the floor and available for purchase, even items that should not have been available until Weeks 3 or 4.

It just sucks that we care so much more about giving our money to NECA and Target more than they care about taking our money, so to speak.

Btw, I've been following this site for a few years now, but have never contributed to the conversations. I hope to update you all on the state of NECA and Target relations going forward!

...I'm still pissed I missed out on Rex-1 and and the Dirk/Mona Lisa 2-pack; they were the primary two I was hoping to snag during this year's Haulathon.

One question continues to bug me, as a longtime NECA tmnt collector- why should I care more about buying their products when they clearly don't care about satisfying demand?

Thanks, to anyone that reads this. I hope your luck during this abhorrent Haulathon has been better than mine! I will be registering on this site, which I've been following for a long time now, so that I can *hopefully* give you all some more positive updates.

"I'll so what I can - as long as I can."

Cheers, 

Dmarvelous5000

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:41 PM, Dmarvelous5000 said:

I work at Target, yet have not seen a NECA vendor in the store since before Christmas. It sucks, I feel like I care about Haulathon more than any of my bosses (most of whom had no idea this event was an actual thing), even the vast majority of the NECA vendors themselves. I'm in South FL and have tried to travel to nearby Target stores that I do not work at, and, of course, nothing has even reached the floor.

The worst part is, as an employee, I have the right to dig through NECA's boxes. I've held these Haulathon items in my own two hands (at least for Week 1, sigh- saw nothing for Week 2 as of yet, and was busy at work while they all presumably sold out within a couple of hours). 

It seems that we (as in, collectors) care much, MUCH more about these events compared to anyone actually involved with the sale of them. They are never listed in the store's inventory, unless the magical NECA vendor decides to bless us with their presence...which I've almost completely lost faith in.

From what I've seen online, certain pockets of the country got lucky, and a slew of NECA products were pushed to the floor and available for purchase, even items that should not have been available until Weeks 3 or 4.

It just sucks that we care so much more about giving our money to NECA and Target more than they care about taking our money, so to speak.

Btw, I've been following this site for a few years now, but have never contributed to the conversations. I hope to update you all on the state of NECA and Target relations going forward!

...I'm still pissed I missed out on Rex-1 and and the Dirk/Mona Lisa 2-pack; they were the primary two I was hoping to snag during this year's Haulathon.

One question continues to bug me, as a longtime NECA tmnt collector- why should I care more about buying their products when they clearly don't care about satisfying demand?

Thanks, to anyone that reads this. I hope your luck during this abhorrent Haulathon has been better than mine! I will be registering on this site, which I've been following for a long time now, so that I can *hopefully* give you all some more positive updates.

"I'll so what I can - as long as I can."

Cheers, 

Dmarvelous5000

Nice post man... I also live in Florida and I saw the first group of H-Thong figures the week before that first Friday at Coral Springs Target 🎯... I didn't bought any since I been thinking if getting on the super heroes versions of Rocksteady and Bebop and also been considering the lotus pack which I saw both at the store in the toy aisle.😀👍✌️

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Nice post man... I also live in Florida and I saw the first group of H-Thong figures the week before that first Friday at Coral Springs Target 🎯... I didn't bought any since I been thinking if getting on the super heroes versions of Rocksteady and Bebop and also been considering the lotus pack which I saw both at the store in the toy aisle.😀👍✌️

Did you happen to see any Rex-1 or Dirk Savage/Mona Lisa packs?!? I have yet to visit the Coral Springs Target...but now I feel that I should, lol!

I got lucky and was able to nab Mighty Hog/Rhino Man along with Chakahachi/Lotus and they are glorious!

☮️

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dmarvelous5000 said:

Did you happen to see any Rex-1 or Dirk Savage/Mona Lisa packs?!? I have yet to visit the Coral Springs Target...but now I feel that I should, lol!

I got lucky and was able to nab Mighty Hog/Rhino Man along with Chakahachi/Lotus and they are glorious!

☮️

I only saw the first wave man... Which are in Florida you work?

I work in a Boca Target, not even 20 minutes NE of Coral Springs. Alas, I went to the Targets in Coral Springs just today and was able to nab a HAUL of products (Dirk/Mona, Jersey Red/Grunt, and even a Jagwar!). Couldn't find me a Rex-1, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

These Targets must be in a different district than mine, because they all had already pushed NECA products onto the floor (one of them was completely sold out, luckily for me, the other one was not!).

I cannot thank you enough for the heads up tip about Coral Springs Targets. Even though I work at one, these stores will be my go-to for any NECA drops going forward.

Here's to happy collecting! Cheers, mate

Dmarvelous5000

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dmarvelous5000 said:

I work in a Boca Target, not even 20 minutes NE of Coral Springs. Alas, I went to the Targets in Coral Springs just today and was able to nab a HAUL of products (Dirk/Mona, Jersey Red/Grunt, and even a Jagwar!). Couldn't find me a Rex-1, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

These Targets must be in a different district than mine, because they all had already pushed NECA products onto the floor (one of them was completely sold out, luckily for me, the other one was not!).

I cannot thank you enough for the heads up tip about Coral Springs Targets. Even though I work at one, these stores will be my go-to for any NECA drops going forward.

Here's to happy collecting! Cheers, mate

Dmarvelous5000

You're welcome Man... I went Sunday to the one in Sawgrass and no NECA Hauls event at all over there💡 so I didn't got anything... I'm looking to probably get me the Super Bebop and Rocksteady set and maybe the one with Lotus😃 I'm glad that I was able to help you 😃✌️

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 11:56 AM, Roadpigmaster said:

You're welcome Man... I went Sunday to the one in Sawgrass and no NECA Hauls event at all over there💡 so I didn't got anything... I'm looking to probably get me the Super Bebop and Rocksteady set and maybe the one with Lotus😃 I'm glad that I was able to help you 😃✌️

The one I was able to score at was the Coral Springs Target on Westview Drive. I did get incredibly lucky, though, as it seemed that Target employees were literally in the process of putting all they had onto the shelves (even though this is supposed to be done by NECA vendors, at least at the store I work at, sigh).

They had quite the selection, missing only a couple of the first two weeks items. Idk if this specific Target is a hotspot for NECA collectors, but if you have the chance & desire to still find some stuff, I'd definitely swing by this one.

The boxes they were unloading from were not NECA boxes, they were what we at Target called in "repacks." This sounds silly, but this actually makes a big difference- in case you can't find any on the floor and feel like asking an employee that can search the back of store for you.

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2023 at 10:30 AM, TroyToy said:

That's the point. That's why when you go to Target--the ONLY PLACE locally to get the "good" stuff, T store managers actually have two NECA vendor spots. One is where you find all the NECA refuse they sell freely at their online store. The other is a very small, often obscured end-cap of empty REX-01, Mona Lisa, and Jersey Red 2-pack spaces.  These end caps are not far from the rest but far enough to have to hunt all over to find--and sometimes you still don't.  It's actually funny all the Targets pull this same thing.  But they are all just following orders from Target corporate--who are all following orders from NECA.  

NECA does not want to meet customer demands. When it comes to demand, they only want their products to stay high in it. Their business practices reflect no other regards. 

I continue to try grabbing 2-packs when possible because they are gorgeous toys.  But their manufacturers are scum.  I would love to see them put out of business more than getting a Bikini April & Frolicking Irma 2-pack. 

I've been able to find both spots at most Target stores- one usually near Electronics, aka 'The Collector's Spot," plus a random endcap not far by. One of the Targets I visited recently had an end cap exactly as you described, yet of course, it was empty. First time I saw an actual price tag & bar code for high-demand items like Rex-1 (still would not be shocked if those have even yet to hit the floor, tbh).

The Target I work at still has their first two weeks of Haulathon products locked up in the back, and being that they are in NECA vendor boxes, we really can't go digging through them...although, a man can only take so much, lol.

Perhaps my Target is unique in the fact that none of my bosses, up to the the Store Director, had any idea what I was talking about when Haulathon began. I suppose this cannot be an isolated case, but cannot be 100% sure.

I just wish NECA would satisfy demand (srsly like how many people are REALLY looking for these items?). Unless they want us to continue our collections by buying on eBay/etc., which I've had to do multiple times now sighhhh

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dmarvelous5000 said:

The one I was able to score at was the Coral Springs Target on Westview Drive. I did get incredibly lucky, though, as it seemed that Target employees were literally in the process of putting all they had onto the shelves (even though this is supposed to be done by NECA vendors, at least at the store I work at, sigh).

They had quite the selection, missing only a couple of the first two weeks items. Idk if this specific Target is a hotspot for NECA collectors, but if you have the chance & desire to still find some stuff, I'd definitely swing by this one.

The boxes they were unloading from were not NECA boxes, they were what we at Target called in "repacks." This sounds silly, but this actually makes a big difference- in case you can't find any on the floor and feel like asking an employee that can search the back of store for you.

Best of luck!

Actually my wife used to work at that store and now she is in as a  backup employee since we got a baby girl... It will still take months for her to be back and accept days to work. I will see if I pass by to check those TMNT figures man...😀✌️

Shown below is a preview for NECA's third week of online 2023 Haul-A-Thon offerings which should go live later today at 8:00am CST on the Target Website and Haul-A-Thon Website. Below are the Target placeholder links for each TMNT item shown:

Also shown below is another Hello Kitty Plush.

Haul-A-Thon-Week-3.jpg

• Thanks 1